Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wutainimi City RP
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 1:57 pm 
Fellow player

This is an RP that Kunari and myself started today at around 1 pm est (My time)

[Roleplay] It is early in the afternoon in modern Japan. The streets of Wutainimi City are quite busy. People are walking in and out of stores and cars are honking their horns. Very busy indeed. But this doesn't seem to bother a certain someone. A young man by the name of Anorant Kaiden is walking down the sidewalk very casually. He is wearing black jeans, a red t-shirt, and white tennis shoes. He turns down an alley, only to be stopped by a group of triads. They grin and laugh evilly at him. Anorant turns around to walk back out to the street, but his path is blocked by more triads. Now he is cornered. Anorant lets out a small sigh and turns around, looking at the leader of the group. "Listen.... I only planned on enjoying my day after completing my goal. I don't have time to deal with people like you" The leader let out a small laugh and ordered the others to attack. Anorant facial expression grew cold. "Very well then... I'll dispose of all of you at once."

[Roleplay] silently walking through the Forbidden Forrest, Kunari smiles as she comes upon a Lesser Youkai, Quickly raising her newest weapon she effortlessly slays it, after she slayes it Kunari decides to pay a visit to the bank in Wutainimi, hoping to collect a large sum of intrest then maybe find some shoppers to kill, so she begins to shunpo towards the Bone-Eaters Well, after transcending she begins to shunpo to the bank but on her way there she hears the sound of a near-by fight and the scent of one of her friends, as she gets closer to the fight she sees Anorant in the middle of a bunch of triads so she decides to pay him a visit and uses shunpo to get beside Anorant and says, "Problems?" as she raises her Dragon Arm and draws her katana.

[Roleplay] Anorant glances at Kunari, turns his attention to the triad group leader, then closes his eyes. "Hello, Kunari. There isn't any problem, rather.... there won't be any problem." Anorant opens his eyes and relaxes his body. His body starts to glow a firey red. "Kunari... I suggest you go around the corner for a minute or prepare to protect youself." A grin appears on Anorant's face. "Jakai Flare can make things quite messy." The triads look at Anorant, mouths wide open, some not able to run do to the fear of what stands before them. Anorant emits a great flare of Jakai into the room.

[Roleplay] quickly Kunari shunpos around the corner and safely into the nearby bank and prepares for any amount of jakai that may reach her, after the jakai fades, Kunari walks back to Anorant and looks around and says, "glad i got away in time...", then she smiles as she jumps over the corpses and lands in front of Anorant and bows slightly, then laughs as she says, "I see you have no problems with gangs, how have you been?"

[Roleplay] Anorant glanced at Kunari with a light smile on his face. "I've been fine. I've recently made a complete Shikon no Tama and had it grant my desire to become stronger. Since I am human now, I'll need the strength." He turned his attention towards the corpse of the leader of this group of triads and walked towards it. "It seems I can still enjoy my day" Anorant takes out his Slayer Dagger from sheath concealed under his shirt, then prys a tainted shard from the neck of the corpse.

[Roleplay] Kunari says, "a whole Jewel?, nice, stronger and able to heal." Kunari grins happily and asks, "so what have you been up to?", she smiles again as she looks around, she holds up two arena tokens and smiles happily and says, "i found these today."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 6:24 pm 
Fellow player

Anorant glances at the two tokens. "Well, it seems you've been busy." He attached the tainted shard to his dagger then sheathed it. He paused for a moment before speaking. "I'm going for a walk, then back to my apartment." Anorant put his hands in his pocket then began to walk away towards the mall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 6:52 pm 
Fellow player

Kunari places her tokens in her pack and walks with anorant, holding up her dragon arm, looking at its claws, kunari looks up at Anorant and asks, "so...how many shards have you gathered since you made the jewel?"