Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Revelations
PostPosted: June 6th, 2007, 1:22 pm 
Voyager

[Roleplay] Malakay was walking through a forest near Tokyo on a sunny afternoon...The blood red sky was almost surreal...like something in a painting...too beautiful to be fathomed by the human eye or mind...something only the purest of souls could see or make,still it was there and it felt like it was swallowing him...The blood read of the setting sun,the ocean blue of the sky,cloudless...it was beautiful..."So much better then the park I'm used to..." he thought as he walked deeper into the forest...

[Roleplay] He grinned slightly as a thought crossed his mind...how fragile things are...still as fragile as things are they are still bound to the circle of life and the cycle of birth and rebirth...all but one...Humans...they are bound to a circle of deceit...with truth in their lies...doubt in their faith...they wrap each other in promises and do nothing but chill themselves to the bone...Malakay pondered why this was so...he was human,yes but he was not human in may ways...many more then anyone could imagine...His consciousness expanded far beyond that of normal beings...he was an ancient soul...he saw much and traveled more then most ever dream in their wildest dreams...

[Roleplay] How was it that humanity,with all it's shining potential was reduced to this...a band of thieves and hypocrites,hurting one another to silence their own sorrow..."Haha...their world is but a wasteland...It is all ashes...nothing but ashes..." and as the thought was lied to waste another wandered in his mind,a thought that contradicted what he thought...a revelation of sorts...

[Roleplay] "If their world is truly so empty why do they continue to live?" ...he grinned...the answer is simple....They live because of hope,because of good...Because some of the many realized the dark ways they march through and kept their hands and heads high,saving as many as they could,spreading hope like a farmer spreads the seeds of the harvest..."Maybe they do more then cater the rich and abandon poor..." The thought gave him hope...He felt it was ironic...They fight for so much for allot of things but the most fierce battle isn't in some distant land,but in their hearts...He remembered a quote someone he knew once said..."when the rich wage war is the poor that die"...

[Roleplay] What if they could put a stop to all of it?What if they all realized that the evil they seek to obliterate isn't a figure... a mythical demon or ancient entity poised to swallow them into darkness,but the fear in their hearts...he smiled once more...how time changes people...He alone fought and killed more then most could fathom,he cheated,betrayed...he did allot of things that he himself wasn't proud of,yet this hope of redemption always remained..."Even if I believed that those wars mattered,they where empty,hollow husks ... wrath .. the evil of my own heart i was seeking to extinguish in an even more fierce flame...Battle...War..." ....he frowned and whispered "with hands held high into a sky so blue,the ocean opens up to swallow you..."

[Roleplay] Fate was kind however...he lost much but ha gained things of more value then he ever dreamed...He gained the closest thing he could call family,he gained hope,awareness...Maybe things will change in time...they usually tend to,and however uncertain the future is,as unpredictable and wild the nature of man is,this race has the potential of overpowering any obstacle through sheer tenacity and power of will...His revelations kept flowing...It was like a tide that wouldn't return to the waters that gave it life...

[Roleplay] He turned back from the deep soothing forest as the last rays of the sun died in past the hills in the distance...The hour grew late and he needed to head back to his sanctuary for the respite it offered...He looked around once more...reluctant to leave the calm and beauty of the surrounding forest...He turned away and left the forest..."And the shadow of the day...will embrace the world in gray...and the sun will set for us..."

Feel free to continue the RP and I'll be sure I'll join in with you guys...Looking forward to reading comments and/or posts continuing the RP