Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 10:07 pm 
Fellow player

glad to be bac =P and cant wait to start RPin with ya again kago, also with everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 11:01 pm 
Fellow player

((You're On Gaia? Lucky, I got to get my own computer again to log back on. Cool background, new donation item? T_T )))

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2007, 2:05 pm 
Voyager

Welcome back Mikomi...looking forward to seeing you put that creative charm of yours to work once more :D

Credulous at best is your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men...But pull your head on out,and give a listen,shouldn't have to say it all again...The universe is hostile, so impersonal...devour to survive so it is,so it's always been...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2007, 2:53 pm 
Fellow player

^_^ And no hakuri i aint, i got the site to make that from a friend, it makes for a better pic of mikomi =P tho her tail is spose to be blue damnit >.< lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2007, 11:33 pm 
Fellow player

Oh, tektek?

I could pixle edit the tail blue.

Edit: The img url is tektek, I guess I got that answer myself.

EDIT 2::
Too Late, I'm done. I thing the blue might be too bright, I was just using the color from the hair, I didn't edit colors or find the perfect one, or try to get the exact same shade and hue but blue instead of yellow. Basically it's a crappy job but it might suit you better.

EDIT3::
I'm not sure how to make the background clear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 2:59 am 
Fellow player

Can you do one for Kagomaru :) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 12:02 pm 
Fellow player

Is perfect hakuri thanks, now i jes need to figure out how to get that one and switch it for the other. And kago u can go make one urself, its tektek.rog if i remember right. Be best if u did it then any of us =P

As for gettin that pic to work, it dosnt like me so im gonna have to use my old one till i make it work x.x

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 4:28 pm 
Fellow player

Noted...I'll show you my ...errr thingy when i get it done :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2007, 4:55 pm 
Fellow player

Thingy done...hope you guys like it...give it a go...free fun stuff...http://www.tektek.org

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2007, 12:02 am 
Fellow player

It's called an Avi, short for avatar.

copy link location
Code:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/metalic_noodles/Mikomiedit.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 10th, 2007, 8:51 pm 
Fellow player

Sorry i cant stand doin OOC over in the RP but yea id like to know where he went off to as well <.< I wont be online all week unless i happen to get the chance to "steal" it from one of the guys, cause i have a babysittin job now. So yea, if it comes to my turn and u guys don want to wait that long for me to post, jes skip me and ill do mine as soon as i get the comp bac (which maybe sat at the earliest).

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 2:30 am 
Fellow player

I'm tired of this forum getting a few posts then dieing. If I skip your posting turn then you should have posted sooner. If you don't like this style then start a thread stating *Hakuri isn't allowed to RP in this thread, says I the thread starter, use any exisiting or future RPCs*
Got it? It's not that complex. You wanna have a chance to RP in rounds again? THEN START POSTING!!!! damnit.

EDIT and yes, I will be double posting and don't you flipping DARE mention in every thread I do this in. Why?
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T POST THERE BEFORE I DID THAT'S FUCKING WHY. If you have a problem with that then do something about it, LIKE POST GOD-DAMNIT!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 2:50 am 
Voyager

First off i don't think you should be so aggressive.Indeed delay between posts can ware on one's patience but keep in mind that people can have problems of thair own (like Ano going to Florida for instance)...And if you're bored and want to do a RP why not do it IN mud?

More so if you're going to be absent for awhile from the RP forums due to whatever it'd be nice and civilized to announce your absence so as not to hinder posting... So Haku,i see your point but you could try being more persuasive and less violent...Or then again you could try to make people RP in mud like i said before...

Consider this a rule: If you're gonna be away or incapable of replying on a thread you're RPing in please contact us and tell us to skip your turn.It wouldn't cost you anything and it'd make things here more dynamic.

Thank you for your time!
Malakay,Head RP Admin

Credulous at best is your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men...But pull your head on out,and give a listen,shouldn't have to say it all again...The universe is hostile, so impersonal...devour to survive so it is,so it's always been...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 3:01 am 
Fellow player

Anorant has returned, and it's not the week-old posts I'm doing.
In-game RPs are a lot harder and aren't doing must better either.

I've seemed to have been at my breaking point a lot recently, and many may have noticed. The calmer I try to be the more things are broken and the more cussing is typed.

Besides, if you had forgotten the thread is still around where I offered a shard and RP didn't pick up in the least bit, if anything it died some more.

EDIT I'm going though threads 20 days (that's a day under 3 weeks, which is 3/4ths of a month) to threads with the newest post made over a month ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 4:10 pm 
Fellow player

Ok i need to say somethin to this, people have lives outside this site so it will die every so often. Deal with it. Whenever its MY turn to post in the RP im in, I post as soon as i see it. I posted my absence because i thought it would be nice to let ppl know why im not around to post. I would appriciate it if u didnt get on my or any other person case and learn to be patient. K? k. And to admins i appoligize now if i got carried away in this, gomen.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next