Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: RP logs
PostPosted: September 17th, 2006, 3:35 am 
Fellow player

I spose since no one wants to rp on here for now, ill jes post the rps ive done so far on the mud. 1 of them were with only Toushirou while the other 2 were with both him and akako. Unfortunately i didnt keep a date on any of them so i don remember when we RPed.

[Roleplay] Toushirou walked through the forest slowly. His head bent foward, staring at the floor. He was deep in thought. A black shard glistend off a ray of sun as he slipped it through each finger. Throwing it up and catching it he stopped walking as he looked back up to see where he was. "Almost back to the village..." He sat down and leaned against a tree as he pushed the shard through his skin into his leg.

[Roleplay] Mikomi sat in a small field off to the side of a path leading to a village. Her light blue hair waving gently in the breeze. "Its such a nice day today.Resting for a bit wouldn't hurt after walking so long." She closed her eyes and hummed a song while she enjoyed the afternoon sun.

[Roleplay] Toushirou whiped the blood from his leg as the wound quickly healed. He leaned back against the tree as he rested one hand on the hilt of his sword. Closing he smiled slightly as he began to nod off. "What a nice day..."

[Roleplay] Letting out a sigh Mikomi opens her eyes, glancing up at the sky. " I should be going I've almost made it there." She shakes her head and stands up, brushes herself off and attaches her sword to her side. " I wouldn't want to keep them waiting." With a sad smile on her face she quicky picks a few flowers from the field and walks down the path towards a nearby village.

[Roleplay] Toushirou yawned as he stood up and brushed off his Kimono. Streaching he began his walk back to the village. He smelt the air as he cought the scent of other youkai's entering and leaving the village. He grinned as he wraped his hand around the hilt of his sword and walked deeper into the village. "Who to kill first.." He said under his breath as he passed random people.

[Roleplay] Mikomi entered the village feeling a bit happy to be near people again. As she walked toward the otherside she smelt an odd scent." Strange, I've never smelt this before. Hm, prolly just some new comers like last year." Shrugging it off, Mikomi walked through the croud of people.

[Roleplay] He grabbed the Youkai by the shoulder as he slid his sword through his back and whispered in the youkai's ear. "Never under estimate anyone..." He slide the sword out slowly as blood poured out onto the floor. He stepped back and whipped his sword to the side. Blood splattered onto the floor as he quickly sheathed Hyourinmaru and began to slowly walk through the crowd of people. They all stared and gauced at the small boy's actions.

[Roleplay] Mikomi suddenly stops as she faintly hears a body hit the ground and the smell of blood reaches her nose, Youkai blood. " What in the world happend now?" She whisperes to herself. Turning around, hand on her sword, she walked quickly in the direction of where the blood is coming from.

[Roleplay] Toushirou stopped right before the large fire in the village as he looked around. A smell he had smelt once before was approaching him. He didnt know who it was and didn't care to much that it was the second time he encontered him. Turning around he scanned the crowd of people for the random scent.

[Roleplay] Walking towards a croud of people, Mikomi noticed the body on the ground and sighed. ' Dead..' She thought, leaning down to check over the body. When the same strange scent from earlier came back. She gasped ' Its comging from the corpse..but where did it go?' Quickly rising to her feet, she pulled her sword from its sheath and began to look around for the intruder.

[Roleplay] He watched as the girl broke through the crowd, Sword draw and ready to fight. He folded his arms across his chest as he smiled as she gracefully pushed through the crowd. He watched her for a minute and realized she was what he had smelled earlier. Interesting.." he whispered to himself.

[Roleplay] Following the scent, she came to the large fire and noticed that it didn't leave the area. As she looked around she caught the eye of a boy watching her. The scent seemed to becoming from him, but he didn't look like someone who could kill..but looks could be decieving. " You, boy, who are you?"

[Roleplay] Toushirou pushed the hair out of his face as he turned his head to the side. "Well hello, May I ask who you are?" He jumped off the log he was standing on and took a couple of steps towards the girl smiling.

[Roleplay] Mikomi raises her eyebrow and lowers her sword to side at ready. Watching him for a few seconds she resonds, "Mikomi, wanderer and sometimes defender of this village." Her eyes narrow."And I'm wondering who you are and why you killed someone here in this village."

[Roleplay] Toushirou bowed infront of lady Mikomi as he stood up and smiled. "You can call me Toushirou." He began to walk around Mikomi as he looked into the sky. "He under estimated me. So I killed him."

[Roleplay] Mikomi sighed a bit and put her sword in its sheath but still keeping her hand on it. " Well..Toushirou...this village lives in peace, human and youkai both, so I would appreciate it if you didn't bring death here." She eyes him from the corner of her eye as he walks around her. " I don't care where you take it though, as long as its not here." Not waiting for a reply, she walks back towards the dead youkai body.

[Roleplay] Stepping foward he pushed off the floor and began to walk behind Mikomi. "Well lady Mikomi, what fun would the world be if we didnt have killing?" he smiled as he put his hands behind his head and looked up into the sky. " I mean you can't say you haven't ever killed anyone, am i right?"

[Roleplay] As she reaches the body, gently pushing people aside, she picked up the body and walked to the gravesite. " Yes, it would be dull if we didn't kill to chase away our boredom." She grins a little. " And yes I have killed before, both for my life and for fun."

[Roleplay] Smirked as he jumped foward to follow Mikomi. "Yes, Life and Death the two factors that control our world." He turned around on his heals as he kneeled down like a dog and looked to the sky. "Yet, were what make this world so un-fair" He stuck his hand out to his side as he stood back up and muttered some words. His fingers began to glove as he flicked his arm foward and back. A long beam of light shot out from his fingers as it tore through the floor and towards a group of villagers. He smirked as he seperated his fingers and the whip like light disappeared. The smell of blood filled the air , He turned around slowly and looked to the sky. Putting his hands behind his head and smiling. "But what can we do about that now?"

[Roleplay] Mikomi stopped walking and set the body down, giving instructions to a nearby villager to bury him and turned to Toushirou. " I wont ask you again, do not be killing these people for they wont fight back. Leave, if you wish to cause trouble, do it elsewhere. Or I will force you to." She looks towards the dead bodies on the ground infront of him, grabing the hilt of her sword. " I don't wish to fight unless need be."

[Roleplay] Toushirou turned around and jumped foward landing infront of Mikomi. "Don't get to mad now lady mikomi.. Thats never a good thing." He stepped closer to her very fast. His face was inches from hers as he whispered to her. "We'll meet again.." he blew her a kiss only inches from her lips as he smirked and stepped back, Disappearing.

[Roleplay] She blinks, shocked that he would do that and disappear afterwards. She gives a small smile. " Indeed we will, Toushirou." She whispers to the wind and turns to go help the villagers bury the dead.

[Roleplay] Toushirou sat back on the tree staring at the sky for some time. He yawned and pushed off the tree and streached. "Way to quiet..." He looked around a bit and leaned back against the tree. Sliding his hands behind this time and shuting his eyes slowly.

[Roleplay] Mikomi walked slowly down a trail following a river to her left. She smiles as a couple birds fly by her. " I wonder what will happen today." She stops and walks ovr to the river, taking a quick break.

[Roleplay] Akakoken walked leisurely along the path through the forest. The soft sounds of nature soothed her senses, and she let her eyes wander around the area, casually spotting a few birds here and there. She vaguely heard the sound of running water, and subconciously began making her way towards that sound. So lost in her own little world was she, that she did not catch the scent of another youkai nearby.

[Roleplay] Toushirou opened his eyes slowly and pushed some hair out of his face. Sniffing the air he sat up on the branch and looked around. He tilted his head up a little as he smelt the presence of a Hanyou and a Youkai enter the area. He let both his feet dangle off the branch as he looked around, yawning slowly in the process. Pushing off the branch he fell to the floor softly and began to walk towards the smells of the two 'Intruders' of the area

[Roleplay] As she sat there watching fish go by a scent drifts to her on the wind. It seemed to be coming towards her. Not reconizing the smell she put a hand on the hilt of her sword and waits for the newcomer to arive.

[Roleplay] The sound of the running water getting louder caused Akakoken to break out of her little trance, and she realized that she was not alone. Two different scents that she did not recognize floated past her, and she immediately became tense. Walking slower, more cautiously, her hands hovered over the hilts of her two swords, prepared for anything. She wasn't sure if the two were a threat or not, but she wasn't taking any chances. She had learned that lesson long ago. Ears twitching at random sounds in the forest, she stepped into the clearing by the river.

[Roleplay] Toushirou layed his hand to rest on the hilt of his sword as he walked through the forest. Appearing at the large river he smelled the air again and looked around. "How intreging.. smells familar" He pushed past some brush and continued to walk down the bank of the river looking up towards the sky, care free as always.

[Roleplay] Mikomi looks up as a female hanyou walked into the area with her hands on her swords looking ready to go into battle. She stands up and turns towards the hanyou. "Afternoon, expecting to be fighting someone around here?" Sniffing a bit she notices another, more familiar scent on the wind and tightens her grip on the sword. Her eyes not leaving the one infront of her.

[Roleplay] Toushirou jumped up a branch and hoped from tree to tree. Stoping almost abruptly he looked down at the new scene. "Well. If it isn't lady Mikomi.." he jumped down from the tree landing quietly on the floor. Pushing a lock of hair out of his face he smiled as he semi-waved at her. His eyes drited towards the new girl, the one he never met before. "Whos your pretty little friend?" He smiled again as he placed his hands behind his head and relaxed.

[Roleplay] He smiled as he stepped foward and bowed. "You can call me Toushirou. Pleasure to meet you." His eyes traveled up from his bow and fixed onto Akakokens. He stood straight up again and rested his hand back on his sword. He smelt the air again as he looked up and back at the girls.

[Roleplay] Mikomi bows slightly to Toushirou. "Wondeful to see you here Toushirou."Looks towards Akakoken, sensing no threat from her she bows. " And its a pleasure to meet you Akakoken." Her hand losens on the sword as she looks from first Akakoken then to Toushirou. Head tilt to the side she asks, "What do i owe the honor of this visit?"

[Roleplay] Turning her eyes up towards the sky, and avoiding eye contact, Akakoken sniffed the air. She could tell by the way these two carried themselves that they were powerful, and definately not somebody she'd want to forget. Locking the scents in the back of her mind, she smiled softly. "A...pleasure, to meet you both aswell, although I'm afraid I must be going now, I was only stopping by for some water." Nodding her head to acknowledge the two youkai, she crouched low, bending her knees, before springing herself up into the air. "See you around!" was her final farewell as she bounded off into the forest.

[Roleplay] He nodded as the young girl pushed off the floor and jumped into the forest. He looked back down at Mikomi and smiled. "Its great seeing you again, Its to bad I can't stay." He jumped foward again and tapped Mikomi on the lips with his pointer finger. "Be safe... I'd be ashame if something were to happen to your beautifull face." His eyes gave off an erie glow as he jumped back twice and disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

[Roleplay] Mikomi watched him as left into the forest. "Such a strange one that one is." Shaking her head she sat down on the ground and watched the river go by once more.

[Roleplay] Mikomi walks down through the village market, stopping everynow and then to see if there was anything she needed. Her face saddening everynow and then when the scent of fear would reach her nose and people of the village would turn their backs to her. Sighing, she kept on walking in search for something to eat.

[Roleplay] Toushirou sat in a tree eating a apple. He bit down on the apple and let his feet dangle. Left, right, left, right, His foot swayed as he took another bite of the apple. He threw the apple up, smelling the air he began to smile. "Ah.. Shes back.." He cought the apple and jumped down from the tree walking through the village, taking bite after bite.

[Roleplay] Akakoken was awoken from her peaceful rest with a start when the two familiar smells drifted past her sensitive nose. Catiously, she stood, her hands instinctively hovering above the hilts of her swords, years of fighting to survive having taught her never to drop her guard. Her keen eyes darted about quickly, trying to spot either of the two youkai that she knew were close by. Not seeing either at the moment, she sighed, and relaxed slightly, leaning against the wall of a ramdom village hut. Surely they would recognize her scent, and most likely seek her out. Tilting her head up to watch the clouds, she waited.

[Roleplay] Walking through the town, with some food she was able to by from a kind hearted villager, Mikomi looks for a place to rest and eat. While passing a hut she smells a familiar smell. She turns and walks towards the lone hanyou. "Well, if it isnt the Hanyou. Akakoken wasnt it?" She sat down infont of her by a small tree shading the area.

[Roleplay] Toushirou took the last bite from the apple and through it behind him, Hitting a random human on its way down. He chuckled as he lifted his arms and placed them behind his head. Walking calmly towards the scent of the Youkai. "Nice.." he said smiling as he cought he scent of the Hanyou he met that one night.

[Roleplay] Akakoken tilted her head back down to look at the youkai before her. Glancing at the purple eyes of the youkai for a moment, Akakoken pushed herself off of the wall and stood up straight. She didn't want to be disrespectful, after all. Smiling politely, she answered, "Yes, I'm Akakoken. If I remember correctly, your name was...Mikomi?"

[Roleplay] She smiled slightly. "Yes it is. I'm glad you remembered." Taking a bite of a rice ball, she glances to the side. "I didn't take you as someone who would be near a village. Might I ask what are you sitting around here for when you could be in the forest by yourself?." Sniffing slightly, Mikomi notices another familiar scent coming towards them before looking back at Akakoken.

[Roleplay] He walked his way through the village pushing by the random people who managed to get in his way. Smelling the air every now and then for changes in scents. He stopped walking as he made himself to where the girls were at. "Hello there Mikomi. Akakoken" he said winking, he leaned back against a near by tree pushing the hair out of his face and gazing over at the young Hanyou.

[Roleplay] Blushing slightly at his gaze, Akakoken nodded her head towards him in greeting. "Hello...Toushirou." Turning towards Mikomi, Akakoken shrugged nonchalantly. "I needed to rest a little, and I wasn't thrilled about resting in the open, with bandits and such running around." Looking down at her feet, Akakoken tried to ignore the stares of passing villagers and her two acquaintances.

[Roleplay] Mikomi nods at Akakoken and swallows her food, "Thats understandable. Not many demons love to be around human villages." She looks over to Toushirou with a small smile on her face, bowing to him slightly. "Good to see you Toushirou, how have you been? Not getting into any trouble here are you?" She grins a little. "Wouldn't want to teach you a lesson now would I?"

[Roleplay] He smiled as he looked from Akakoken to Mikomi. "Ha Good, What fun is that..." He smiled as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back against the large tree. "Nothing exciting has been happening lately. Its been awfull quiet around here." He put his fingers to his mouth and whistled loudly. Crouching to the floor he placed one hand on the floor and smiled widly. Screams could be heard echoing through the village as random humans ran past the 3. A large panther jumped over a small boy and landed infront of Toushirou Growling as she looked around. "Good .. Panther.. " He said akwardly but smiling none the less.

[Roleplay] Akakoken blinked in surprise at the arrival of the panther, flattening her ears against her head to ease the aching caused by the screams. Smiling sincerely, she crouched down and held out her hand for the panther to sniff. Akakoken sighed, remembering a time when she had a panther of her own. She missed it, more than she would like to admit. "Maybe I should get myself another one..." She said, more to herself than anyone else. Her panther had been quite the companion, after all...

[Roleplay] Mikomi sat watching the two pet the panther, munching on the last of her cooked fish. Looking up at the sky Mikomi noticed the sun was setting. Sighing, not wishing to think about the past, she got up and cleaned up her mess. She turned towards Akakoken and Toushirou. "I should be going, its getting late and I need to find a place to sleep tonight." She bowed to both of them before walking off to the forest. "You can come along if you would like, I could use the company."

[Roleplay] Toushirou looked up into the sky and stared at the multi colored clouds. His smiled faded as he streached his arms and looked around. He placed his hand ontop of the large panthers head and looked towards the girls. "Nice seeing you again Mikomi." He turned towards Akakoken and took her hand and kissed it lightly "Bye Akakoken.." he said quietly.

[Roleplay] Akakoken blushed furiously at the seemingly innocent gesture, and coughed lightly. "Umm... yeah... I'll see you two around, I suppose..." She responded, blinking stupidly while staring at her hand. Shaking her head slightly after a moment, she waved lightly and turned around. "Wonder when I'll see them again..." She thought to herself, as she walked away. "I think...that I would like that..."

[Roleplay] Toushirou smirked as he tapped his Panthers back and turned around. He placed his hands behind his head and began to walk through the village. He smiled again as he stepped foward and disappeared. Soon followed by the panther, Random people fell, The smell of blood filled the air as random people in the village screamed.

Enjoy guys.