Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 6:08 pm 
Fellow player

i was part of kago's old clan the fallen empire the one that he inducted belegwath into earlier in this rp i will try to think of somthig to bring tatakai into this if you guys dont mind but i cant think of anything so help if you want

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 6:14 pm 
Fellow player

((Walk though the forest?)))

Hakuri surveyed south, west, then north, just messing around. But she saw someone, surveying north again the person was getting closer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 6:23 pm 
Fellow player

ok..

ahhh i hate hunting, tat mumbled to himself stupid youkai.... crack. he sprented behind a lage tree and listened intently for who or what broke the twig ........i wounder who that was i just saw as he herd a young girl say to her self. tat thought to himself i know that voice, but best to stay hidden unles they find me here.

sorry if it sucks i am going to keep trying to git better just bear with me

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 6:42 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri heard a twig break and surveyed around again but spoted nothing. Turning to Varlomyr she whispered 'Someone is approching.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 6:49 pm 
Fellow player

tat sniffed the air. he recoginized one of the scents ahh my old friend varl he said to himslf i see no use in hiding i know he wont attack me,......gulps hopefully.
tatakai spins around the tree and yells varl i smell you you filthey half breed you. tat thinks to himself i hope he is in a good mood lol and jumps up on to a over hanging branch and waits to see if varl and his friend will come his way

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 7:52 am 
Fellow player

Varlomyr looked around the area a bit, noticing 2 new scents in the area. One of them he knew and the other he did not or atleast could not remember. He heard a familiar voice call him half breed and he twitched violently at this. He turned to hakuri and said "Well one of the people nearby is familiar the other I don't recognize but I am not very worried.". Varlomyr then opened his pack and started to rummage around inside till he brought out a dagger, which he then threw at the direction of the familiar voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 8:44 am 
Fellow player

tatakai herd something wizzing threough the trees and just as he looked towards the sound he saw a glint and moved his head a lil to the side and a dagger struck the tree he was in with tremendous force and tatakai fell from the tree saying ow.... im taking varl didnt like my lil comment lol.. but i didnt expect him to throw a dagger at me and about that time tat looked up sniffed the air varl and his friend wer a we bit closer so tat junmped back to a different tree and yelled sorry varl i was just playing calm down please dont kill meh i wont do it again........tat thought to him self well dang he could of done a lot of damage to me with that dagger and i know he had to do it i hav seen his power before,... tat shuddered thinking to himself again i have also seen the his power when he was after me but i am glad i have be frended him

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 8:29 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri's face questioned Var's comment, "Two...?" She asked look in the direction he threw the dagger. She watch and heard the dagger hit, someone fall out, and then speak to Var. Hukri struck a resitive pose, Var might know this new person but she knew niether of them well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 2:33 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru kept walking towards the scent of the two demons,only after advancing towards these figures he sensed the scent of another demon...He was rather intrigued...The forest is usually very quiet,especially since word spread that a Gigantic moth made it's way here some time ago...He approached cautiously but firmly,not wanting to startle the travelers but also not wanting to be off guard in case on a battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 9:45 am 
Fellow player

Varlomyr looked at hakuri and said "Yes two people are approaching us, one being tatakai over there and the other, while familiar I cannot recall who it is, being a merchant of sorts I have had many dealing with many people.". He then turned and called out to tatakai "No I am not angry, just having a bit of fun." He said with a cackle as he walked a bit closer to tatakai's location. *I have to restock a few items soon, demand for them is pretty high.* Varlomyr thought to himself as he stopped a small distance from tatakai. *I wonder who the other person could be?* He thought and gave a shrug to no one in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 11:33 am 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru got closer,he finally realized who the mysterious male demon was...It was non other then Varlomyr,a friend from the past and the person who could get you anything given enough time...truly someone whom Kagomaru respected greatly...He knew Varlomyr's power exceeded by far the mere equipment that he wore (both a sign of his high status and the power required for it's acquisition).He knew the dangers that this demon faced to obtain his items and he respected him deeply for it...
Kagomaru thought it would be inappropriate for him to keep in suspense so he decided to announce his presence.

Kagomaru*shouting*:Greetings my friends...Varlomyr,it's been too long...How are you you old devil?Still a trader of the rare and exotic?

Kagomaru smiled as he made his entrance in the scene and nodded as a greeting to all those around him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 11:38 am 
Fellow player

tat sniffed the air and noticed kago and varl very close. so tat just ran into the room and jumped into the air saying hello my old friends how are doing to day?
tat walked over to kago and bowed befoe him and then to varl showing his respect and nodded to hakuri hello who are you i havent seen you before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 3:00 pm 
Fellow player

"What do you sell?" Hakuri asked, but Var had already gone. Hakuri shrugged and walked north, desciding to leave the others to catch up. She walked north for quite a ways, passing many demons but no bandits. She only went out of her way to kill bandits because they were no-good thieves. She began to wonder why this area was so quiet, and since the forest always seemed empty why it was forbidden. Three human-like beings was accually busy here. After a while she stopped short just of walking off of a huge cliff, she stumbled backwards a little and sat, unsure of how she had missed it before and wondering if she would have walked right off of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 9:11 pm 
Fellow player

tat followed hakuri throught the forest watching her closely and trying to figuer her out by her actions, but she was a young girl and needed some help finding her way through the forest as hakuri fell backwards tat ran and caught her and said need lil bit of help there young one. i know the forest fairley well so i might be of some assestance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 27th, 2007, 9:32 pm 
Fellow player

((I didn't write my post well... I ment I stepped back a little, then sat...)))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next