Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 28th, 2007, 10:27 am 
Fellow player

oh want me to make a new one then? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 28th, 2007, 12:29 pm 
Fellow player

Varlomyr turned to look at kagomaru and said "Ah it was you kagomaru, I have been well enough and yes I do still trade in rare and exotic goods, How have you been?". He noticed hakuri wandered off somewhere and saw tatakai following her *Hahah, seems tatakai still does a lot of the same things he used to* he thought smirking a bit. "And what brings you to this part of the world friend?' he said to kagomaru as he sat down by a tree and leaned back, setting down his pack he started to look through it. "Don't be getting your self hurt now tatakai, same for you hakuri." Varlomyr said over his shoulder as he continued to take note of the things that remained in his pack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 28th, 2007, 1:37 pm 
Fellow player

Tatakai wrote:
oh want me to make a new one then? :?:

If you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 11:54 am 
Fellow player

ok

my new one tat saw hakuri stumble bacwards and sit down quickley hey tat said if you need anything just let me know i am used t the forest so i can help if i can just ask im gonna go visit with kago and varl first if you need use just yell. and i will come help you if i can. tata bowed to hakuri and walked back to where kago and varl were sitting tat looked at varl and asked got anythign good i might be able to purchase i need a wolf fang necklace if you got one,for sale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 1:03 pm 
Fellow player

"Ah,still on the search for power my old friend...As you can see *flexes claws*,my nature changed so to speak...I too am a hanyou now..."
He turned his head towards the two younger hanyous and smiled slightly...
Kagomaru sat down next to Varlomyr..the shade was welcomed and so was the rest...he had been on the move for several days and they slowly began to take their toll on Kagomaru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 4:04 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri nodded and watched Tata leave. Slowly, she stood up and looked around. She shruged and becan to jog west, watching the ravine. Ignoreing a bandit she walked up to the begining of a lake path and peered inside but didn't go in. Shaking head head in an attempt to clear it she continued west then turned north onto a bridge. She sieced jogging and strolled up a light forest path to the entrance of what appeard to be an extremely smallo village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 8:37 am 
Fellow player

Varlomyr looked at kagomaru after he finished his inspection of the pack and said "Bah being a half blood is tedious and annoying, I cannot wait to have my old body back.". He glanced up as Tatakai came within sight and thought for a moment at tatakai's question and said "Yes I have one of those, I will sell it to you for.....1000 yen.". Varlomyr rummaged around in his pack for a moment before taking out a wolf fang necklace and held it out with his left hand, while having his right hand open and held up. He turned back to Kagomaru and said "You look beat, been traveling much?".

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 9:48 am 
Fellow player

Walking into the town, a rather large demon glanced at the damage that had been done by their last raid. He walked out of the village, glancing at the villagers and passing children. As he reached the outskirts of the city, he looked at his hand it was glowing, his eyes turned a dark shade of red, and his hair grew longer than normal. His claws and teeth protruded from his hands and jaws. He set his pack down next to a tree, he searched in thouroughly until he found a pear shaped piece of clay. He raised it to his lips and drank a clear liquid from it, he set the object back into his back and dozed off into a deep dreamless sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 8:45 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri walked forward past a hut, past a another hut with a shop accross from it and though another cluster of trees. She walked untill she was at the based of a towering mountain. Staring up at it she could see no end. She sat and began to look though her pack and at her armor, checking that she had all she needed to get at least close to her destination. Looking in her bottles niether were full but both had enough to keep her alive long enough, even if she couldn't travel at night. She sighed and tossed an unlit torch to the ground, then rumaged though her pack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2007, 7:04 pm 
Fellow player

tat said to varl, thank you my old friend and tata reached into his pants pocket and took the yen and placed it in to varl's upturned hand and smiled at him. tata looked at kagomaru and said yes i have noticed you sent is a little bit different and i am always looking for power i have unfinished business with a few people that i would like to be able to take care of. and with that said, tat took a seat next to the fire and sat with his legges crosed, and just stared off into space thinking of how he would seek revenge on those who have wronged him!

and sory i took so long to git back to it you guys i havent been home lately

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 6th, 2007, 12:39 am 
Fellow player

are you guys ever going ot repost nything on here :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 6th, 2007, 1:42 am 
Fellow player

((I think Kagomaru has been busy, I try not to add a post of mine to the RP until a decent amount of time has passed, unless I'm just fixing up my last post in which case I delete the original. Sometimes instead of adding or editing/improving I just repost and delete the first to bump the thread up to make sure it's not accedentally ingored, but I still wait a while to do that.

Oh, Tata, you should start useing color or symobls to differenciate between action, thought, and talk in your RP posts. Consider doing something to show you are in ooc (out of character) as well. :wink: )))

((EDIT: oops, I was thinking this was another thread. I guess Xero is busy too. I could just post again but I thought I'd wait and give someone a chance to interact with me if they were planing to.)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 6th, 2007, 11:49 am 
Fellow player

Ok, i will so we can keep posting, and i thought it was varls turn?

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 6th, 2007, 3:31 pm 
Fellow player

((Varl is played by Xero)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 8th, 2007, 3:42 am 
Fellow player

i know but it has been a while since ither him or kago posted anything

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next