Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Time for Fun
PostPosted: September 29th, 2006, 2:28 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana was there,training in the Forest of InuYasha.Running and running past to help herself get faster,still she never felt fast enough.After about 10 rounds back and forth,she grew a bit tired and needed a rest.She sighed heavilly and sat down to rest,grabbing her thermos she undid the cap and drank heavilly from it.

Ah,nothing like a good drink to get you started.

She looked up at the sky and smiled,hearing the birds chirp she giggled.

It's like peace,oh how I love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2006, 2:54 pm 
Fellow player

On the far side of the forest, a small child of twelve reclined in the sun. As he closed his eyes for a nap, a shadow suddenly blotted out the light above him. Cracking an eye, he saw a broad-shouldered man standing over him, a large club in his hand.

"Ay brat! You shouldn't be alone in this ere forest, there's murderous bandits about!"

Belegwath frowned in mock concern. "Really? Well, if you see any, be sure to tell them not to pester me."

The man scratched his head for a moment. "Well, alright. I 'adn't seen any others today, but... Wait a minute! I'm the murderous bandit ere! So 'and over whatever ya got!" The man waved his club in the air angrily.

The boy smirked and rose to his feet. Holding out his arm, he opened his hand to the bandit. "Wat you trying to pull kid? Dere's nothing in there!" The bandit leaned forward and looked at the open palm, and his eyes widened as a ball of flame appeared. Belegwath grinned as the fireball expanded.

"Here you go, and keep the change."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2006, 3:41 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana's ears twitched as she heard the blast,and qickly ran to go see what happened.She saw Belegwath there,standing under nothing with his arm raised.Kitana blinked,then looked a bit closer and sniffed at the air.Blood was there,dead bandit blood.She also noticed a few peices of cloth whirling in the air.

"Hmm,is this your doing?"

She said as she walked over to the kid,her face straight but no concern as she saw the kid was fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2006, 5:15 pm 
Fellow player

As the last traces of smoke vanished into the air, Belegwath extinguished the fire in his hand. Before he could lower his arm, he heard the sound of footsteps from behind, and he spun around to face the the newcomer.

Seeing that it was a young girl, he quickly dropped his hand. The girl looked him over, then quickly sniffed the air.

"Hmm, is this your doing?" She asked as she moved closer. Belegwath narrowed his eyes slightly as he picked up her scent.

'So, she has demon blood as well. There's no point in acting like a human if she can smell right through this form.'

Looking back, he smiled nervously. "Well, he told me to give him whatever I had. I uhh, guess I gave him a bit too much."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 12:08 am 
Fellow player

Mikomi sat among the branches of a tree finishing the last bits of her meal. The air around her was humid and warm signifying her contented and happy mood. She layed back and closed her eyes, intent on taking a nap after a full lunch. Wonder if I'll acutally get to relax today, something always seemed to disturb me when I try. Sniffing lightly, she detected two scents on the wind and opens her eyes slightly. Ones Kitana but the other..I'm not familiar with. Hm, I'll pay Kitana a visit after my nap. She closes her eyes and relaxes once more.

Not 5 minutes later did Mikomi hear the boom of an attack. Hissing can be heard and bright angry eyes open once again. "Damn it all to hell, whats going on now?" Focusing on the direction of the sound, it came from the unknown scent. And it seems Kitana is already investigating, she sighs, well might as well follow after her. Climbing to her feet, she jumps off and follows Kitana's scent.

She lands softly on a branch near where both Kitana and what seems like a human boy are at. No, not human the boy is a youkai, interesting. Mikomi couches on the branch and listens in on the converstation between her friend and the boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 12:50 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana snickered at the boy.

I see.What was it?A bandit I guess since that's all that really threatens the Forest it seems.
It is good to see that you are fine then.

Kitana heard a rustling in the trees and her ears twitched to listen to the sound.

"Cast detect."-Mental block
"Cast detect"-Distraction
"Cast detect"-Your senses are heightened to those of an animal.

She whispered to herself,grinning."Mikomi-sama".Quickly she walked away and jumped into the tree,seeing Mikomi-sama she quickly tackled at her.

Oi!Mikomi-sama!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 1:38 pm 
Fellow player

Before Belegwath could answer, the girl's ears perked up and she began to look through the trees. Focusing his ears, he noticed leaves rustling in a tree behind her. The girl seemed to notice at the same moment, and she grinned as she whispered a name. Belegwath grinned and nodded up at the tree.

"Looks like you have a friend up there. You can invite her down if-" Before he could finish the girl had turned and leapt up into the tree. Shrugging, Belegwath approached the tree and craned his neck upwards to look into the branches.

Before he could react he heard a mufled thud as the girl screamed "Oi! Mikomi-sama!!" The next sound was the crack of breaking branches as the two fell from the tree. Belegwath groaned as he realized he was right below them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 4:17 pm 
Fellow player

Mikomi snickered to herself as Kitana searched for her and braced herself for the tackled hug that was about to happen. Indeed it did as Kitana yelled her name and pounced onto her. " Oof, hey kit-" Mikomi was cut off as she heard a crack. Before she could do anything both her and Kitana fell screaming and landed on top of the boy. "Ow, jees Kit. Need to be more careful. Happy to see me or what?" Mikomi grinned at Kitana while getting up off the boy offering him a hand up. "You alright there? Hope we didn't hurt you too badly. My name is Mikomi and I'm a friend of hers." Mikomi playfully ruffled kitana's hair and waited to hear the boy's name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 4:53 pm 
Fellow player

'Girls dropping out of the sky, what next?' Belegwath wondered as he took the offered hand and pulled himself to his feet.

"You alright there? Hope we didn't hurt you too badly. My name is Mikomi and I'm a friend of hers." Belegwath smiled at the two and began dusting himself off.

"Belegwath, though it's a bit long for conversation. Bel should work fine. And don't worry about it, glad I was there to break your fall."

After introducting himself to the girls, he jerked a thumb back at the scorched grass behind him. "Well, you both know what I was doing. What were the two of you up to today?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 10:13 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana smiled all friendly-like as Mikomi-sama ruffled her hair.

Yesh,I was very happy to see you.Feels like forever all teh time.

Kitana pounced Bel as he introduced himself.

HI!Nice to meet you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 10:46 pm 
Fellow player

"Glad to hear you missed me so much kit." Mikomi settled down next to the tree her and kitana fell out of. She nodded her head, "Its nice to meet Bel. As for what I was doing today, was attempting to take a nap before the loud noise you made." She shrugged and layed back against the tree closing her eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2006, 11:07 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath let out an arg of frustration. "It was that damn bandit's fault! Here I am relaxing in the sun when some oaf with a tree branch comes over and tries to rough me up!"

Calming down he laughed softly and continued. "It's nice to meet you both too. Sorry I woke you up, if I'd known anyone was napping close by I would've just smoked the bandit a bit instead of flash-frying him."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2006, 12:19 am 
Fellow player

Kitana blinked a bit then smiled,looking over at Mikomi-sama.

I'm pretty sure it's okay.Mikomi-sama naps too much anyway so it's no biggie.I was just training in the area anyways,I can get back to the anytime.

With that Kitana gave Bel a slight hug and as she was just about to run off to train,she heard something in the bushes.Her ears twitched,and she sensed something bad.Quickly her voice tone changed from the playful,to the extremly serious and deep.She talked to Mikomi-sama's way.

Oi....Mikomi-sama.....you sense it don't you?Something isn't good here...

Quick as lightining,Kitana was on her guard,aware of anything that might come next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2006, 2:02 pm 
Fellow player

Mikomi snorts lightly, opening an eye to look at Kitana. "I don't nap too much. It's you and the others who don't nap enough in my opinion." She settled back down while Kitana continued to talk to Belegwath. Her senses went on high alert feeling like something was wrong. The air around herself went cold as Kitana sensed it too. "Yea, I sense it.." Mikomi sidhed and got to her feet. Opening her eyes she looked towards the bushes and said with a now more seriousness in her voice. "And I don't like it one bit." A hand gripped the sword at her side as she readied herself for whatever was to come. I know Kit can handle herself to a point so I don't have to worry about her for most of it but..She looked at Belegwath out of the corner of her eyes, but I don't know how well he can handle himself. Mikomi's hand held the hilt of her sword tigher and turned her attention back towards the oncoming trouble. I'll just have to keep an extra eye on him incase he may need help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 1st, 2006, 2:18 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath stepped forward and looked into the bushes, trying to find a glimpse of what was inside. "Whatever it is, it doesn't seem friendly." Looking back he flashed a cocky grin. "But three on one seems like good odds to me!"

Turning back he crossed his arms over his chest and gritted his teeth. With a thought his body burst into flames, and forming a small fireball in each hand, he hurled them into the bushes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next