Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently May 10th, 2024, 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2006, 1:24 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana gasped as she saw Ichido faint and tended to him quickly.Gently picking him up from the ground.She looked over to Kagomaru and nodded.

"Its must be your aura.To a human as weak as him,your aura is enough to cause him to faint like he's just done.I probably suggest you two not meeting until he's strong enough to handle you a bit."

Kitana got a hankercheif out and gently rubbed his face,trying to wipe up all the sweat.She gently laid him down and waited for him to awaken,sitting there and watching over him as Kagomaru and Bele left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2006, 3:31 pm 
Voyager

'Ugh... What happened...?'
A deep voice booms in Ichidos head.
'Ichido!!!'
Coming around Ichido opens his eyes and sees this big face staring at him with big eyes.
"Gah!!!!"
Ichido tries to get up and run but feels completely drained, after adjusting his eyes to the light he relizes its just Kitana.
"DONT DO THAT!!!!"
Tries to catch his breath. Then looking around he relizes this isnt his big mansion in the sky. Puzzled he beings to think this through.
'That demon... I could of swore he killed me...'
Then he noticed what happened.
'Ichido Yamamori, you wimp!!!! How could you pass out from an aura?
Smacks himself in the head to snap out of his one mind state and focuses back to the present. Ichido looks around and sees his Zanpoktoh on the ground next to him. Picking it up he struggles to stand using the Zanpoktoh as levrage. Smiling to Kitana letting her know he was ok, he begins to pack his camp slowly. Pausing he turns to Kitana.
"I'm going back to training, ive been here way to long than neccessary. If you would like your more than welcome to join me, If, that is youve got nothing better to do?"
Smiling once more he thinks to himself.
I'm coming for you Draxs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2006, 7:14 am 
Fellow player

As dusk aproched,and the sun started sinking into the horizon,slowly falling from the sky,kagomaru turned to Belegwath...

"What exactly are you and how did you come to get here?You're obviously not native to this world..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2006, 1:51 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana slightly jumped as he was suddenly suprised by here presence,and chucked as Ichido yelled at her.She nodded and stood up.

"I'll join you in your training.I have nothing else better to do really."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 28th, 2006, 2:03 pm 
Voyager

I'll steer clear of that other demon for awhile at least until I can withstand his presence.
Packing his things he places them in his sack while removing two pieces of bread. He hands it to kitana.
"Ok after we eat these we'll head into the forbidden forest."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 29th, 2006, 1:46 am 
Fellow player

Belegwath smirked. "Neither are you, for that matter. But I thought we had already spoken on this a few nights past? Might as well move on to present matters. Namely our clan. Who else has been initiated?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 29th, 2006, 5:10 am 
Fellow player

"Dekotis,Nel,Kakamaru,Rousan,Tatakai,Doragon,Warren and Xexy..."

"What else is it you wish to know?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2006, 1:51 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana slightly nodded and took the bread,sitting down while she enjoyed it.She had food of her own of course,but she never passed any that was offered to her.She double checked her bag and bottle to make sure that she was all ready before they went into the Forest.She looked upon Ichido,and she sensed he seemed still a bit shaken by Kagomaru's presence alone.Kitana wasn't frightened of him,but only respected him because of his strength,and these days...she was just starting to learn how to choose her battles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2006, 3:28 am 
Voyager

Walking towards the opening oh the Forbidden Forest, Ichido draws his Zanpoktoh out of its sheath, He had never been to this side of the forest before. Days before he had cut down a thousand demons but entering this place he seemed nerved. Ichido looked around and saw the Kitana was doing just fine, even humming to herself as the darkness closed around them.
He whispers to his sword:
Grant me light!
His sword begins to feed off a faint glow. His swords energies hadnt fully recovered yet.
"I dont know this area at all Kitana, you'll have to lead the way."
'Man, what i wouldnt give for more than bread...'
A tree branch snaps and something huge comes down on top of Ichido. Only a moments time. Ichido brings his sword to a guard position and the huge object crashes down only to be stopped halfway from killing Ichido. The beast whatever it was, was continually pushing his weight into the blow. The ground around Ichido begins to sink and crater as he continues to hold his guard.
'Damn I need to attack him but if I let go of this guard, I'm dead.'
The weapons falls from the creatures hands and lands on the ground with a loud and mighty 'THWUMP' as the creature is splite in half. Looking up he smiles and sees Kitana.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2006, 4:14 pm 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru picked up a shard from the corpse of a grater youkai hea heard a scream behind him...surveying he saw ichido and kitana entering the forest battleing thair way through looking for something...

"They'll find little save for the corpses i left behind...".He grinned and continued on his hunt for shards...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2006, 10:27 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath swore as he tore aside yet another sapling. "Where in the hell is it? There's something right near me, I can feel it." Grumbling to himself, he stomped over to a fallen tree and kicked it aside, his frustration building.

"Ok, calm down, concentrate." Focusing his senses, he followed the trail to a large tree. 'So you're hiding in this tree, alright then...' Grinning in anticipation, he drew back his fist and slammed it into the trunk.

The branches shook and leaves fell from the force of the blow. Belegwath crossed his arms and waited for the tree to fall. He was more then a bit surprised when a large branch came swinging down towards his head. Diving to the side, he laughed as the tree turned towards him, limbs flailing wildly.

"Living trees, what next? But I know just how to deal with you." Gathering flames into his hand, he launched a trio of fireballs at the tree, shattering the trunk and setting it ablaze. Diving forward, Belegwath flung out his leg, sending the burning tree toppling towards the ground; right for Kitana and Ichido.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2006, 12:14 am 
Fellow player

Kitana's ears twitched,and suddenly she looked over and saw Ichido being attacked by a bandit no less.Stupid things always after people.Just as she was about to help,she noticed Ichido was just fine as he split him in half.She walked over and grabbed the Bandit's pouch,handing it over to Ichido.It was his after all.
Again,her ears twitched as she turned around and looked up,her hair slightly gracing her face.Her mouth was widening in a gasp form as she quickly tackled Ichido,moving him out of the way of the firey object that suddenly was lunged from out of nowhere.A loud crash was heard as the firey object hit the ground.Her ears were down in slight fear,since the last thing she wanted was to be burned by fire.She looked over and saw the tree just lying there,being burnt to a cinder.
She closed her eyes,and sniffed the air,searching for Belegwath's scent.

"I smell a trail north from here.",she said.

Kitana got up to her feet quickly,and brushed herself off.She looked over and gave Ichido her hand to help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2006, 3:13 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru saw smoke to the far west...surveying he saw Kitana and Ichido salking thgrough the forest,standing around what seemed to be a flaiming tree trunk...

"Belegwath's handy work,no doubt..."

Kagomaru went on twords the lake in the middle of the forest...ke was eager to replace his old armor...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2006, 11:27 am 
Voyager

Taking Kitanas hand, Ichido stands up and slaps the dirt off his Kimono. Looking around he sees the burnt tree where he just was. Grabbing his blade tighter he concentrates and begins to pour his enegy into his sword. It hums and starts to grow brighter.
"North it is then."
Using his sword as a pogo stick, Ichido launches himself into the air landing on a tree branch high above the ground.
"we'll stick to the branchs incase we run into anymore traps."
Looking up Ichido could still only see trees. He shivered thinking how long of a climb that would be to find the blue sky. Jumping from branch to branch they begin to move north, Occasionally catching bandits off guard. Ichido looks over at Kitana, wondering if shes okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2006, 1:21 pm 
Fellow player

"Heh,I don't think that was a trap,it might have been an accident,or perhaps on purpose."

Kitana watched Ichido jump from branch to branch,yet she decided to stay on foot.She sniffed out the trail again,still smelling it north but he was moving.She got into a running stance and zoomed north,stopping occasionaly to sniff again for the trail."I smell a trail east from here." She looked over and surveyed,not beeing able to see him it seemed,he must have been too far.She went into a run stance again and went after,finding him there suddenly.

"Bele."She nodded as she saw him there,wondering if he threw the tree at them on purpose.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next