Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 2:10 pm 
Fellow player

[I have not yet learned controlment,so my Youkai will be running wild]

"This isn't good..." Kitana thought right before she had fainted.Deep inside she was worried that she might attack an ally in the battle,which has happened to her once before.
Kitana cries out, screaming to the sky as her eyes and hair change. An aura of demonic power surrounds her, and her canines grow massively as her mouth forces open."No control..." She thought deep inside her mind,her Human self locked inside.

::Kitana rose to her feet,growling low and the madness running through her viens.Her head slowly rose up as she found her target.The Moth.Without any hesitation she lunged after it,her claws coming up to strike the monster.The Moth squealed at her,but she kept going after.She jumped up into the air,and came down hard,pushing her claws into it's heart.The Moth cried out and fell to the ground,taking Kitana with it.
Kitana just laughed and continued the assualt on it's dead body,smiling and laughing madly.::

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 2:59 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru rised an eyebrow at seeing one fo the girls take out the crippled moth...
"Her scent changed...so she was hanyou...and no controll from the looks of it..."
He changed to a defensive stance,getting ready to meet any atack the tramsformed girl might atempt.
He moved around her with care,considering her ability and moves with great care,trying not to atract her attention...
The other girl had a very worried look on her face,and the boy seemed to be ready for anything the transformed gril might attempt.
"Hmmm...I want to take a closer look at those remains...mayhap i'll discover the reason this Moth was here,so far away from it's lair...",but before he could finish thinking the transformed hanyou turned to him with a mad grin on her face,flexing her bloody claws, growing and sneereing.
Grinning Kagomaru thought to himself "This is turning out to be a very interesting day".As he unsheather Shadowbane he felt the eyes of the other girl upon him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 12:00 am 
Fellow player

::As she grinned over to him,she found her next target.Slowly she rose,looking over at Kagomaru.She stepped over the corpse,and walked near to him.
Kitana laughed maniclly as she looked him over,not fearing him for being stronger than herself.Of course in her Youkai form,she thought that she could take on a God.
No hesitation yet again,Kitana went after Kagomaru,her claws in the air,getting ready for a strike.::

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 1:35 am 
Fellow player

As Kitana began dicing the fallen moth, Belegwath noticed her scent changing. 'Blood frenzy, so she's become a full demon now, and no control over it either.' Readying his whip, he quickly glanced over her wounds. 'This frenzy will make the poison spread faster; crude as it is, best solution is probably just putting her lights out.' Wrapping the flaming tails around his hand, he circled around Kitana as she advanced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 6:49 am 
Fellow player

The girl started walling slowly twords Kagomaru,a grin,filled with bloodlust painted on her face.
Kagomaru's face was drained of all emotions as he was considering a tactic... "She is no match for me...but i do not wish to hurt her...".Before finishing his thought he saw the transformed hanyou charge twords him,grinning and growling,it's sharp claws aimed towrd Kagomaru's heart.
"Heh...".He dodged her atack with ease,glanceing at her as she drove fast,mad with fury and bloodlust."Hmmm...Poison...She needs to be knocked out or calmed down before she'll die from the poison's effect...".As Kitana turned to face Kagomaru once more he leapt twords her,sheathing his blade and smashing into her,knocking her back...
"Knock her out or try to temper that hot blood before the poison spreads!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 1:06 pm 
Fellow player

::Kitana could feel the pain of the venom in her blood,hwoever ignored it,having fun with her new target.However he was obviously very fast,and Kitana had yet to land a hit on him,and this made her frustrated.
She growled low and kept going after him.She flew back,her feet deep into the ground.The smash caused her to go a few feet back,but she kept her balance.
She bagan to run towards Kagomaru again,but before she got anywhere near him she topeed and her hands quickly went to her head.Her eyes were shutting tightly from pain as she gripped her sides were the moth had spit his venom.She fell to the floor as she began to revert to her orginal form.She fell back as if in a trance breathing heavilly as she reverted completly.
She cried out from the pain from her wounds.::

"Oh God....the pain...O-Oh God...It hurts."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 12th, 2006, 1:20 pm 
Fellow player

"Get her to safety!She reverted and needs your aid!Feed her and give her something to eat...that should take care of the feaver...and let her rest..."
Getting closer to the moth's body,Kagomaru began looking through it's remains for some explication to the moth's obvious unusual behaviour..."This monster was larger and mare dangerous then I reacll...perhaps a shard is to blame...heh...".Looking closely he noticed something shining in the moth's arm.
"Oh?"...he knelt to take a closer look and grinned as his suspitions came true..."Heh..."
Turning to his comrades he said "I found out why this demon acted so strange...".Holdning the tiny pice of the Shinkon No Tamma between his two fingers he showed it to everione...He then threw it twords the other girl.She catched it in midair..."Use that on the young one...it should help her recover..."
::Speaking of recovery...i need some rest myself...that was a harb battle...::
"We should set camp here...it's going to get dark soon,and the young one is in no condition to be left unsupervised..."he said looking to the horizon,admireing the setting sun...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 11:58 am 
Fellow player

She caught the shikon shard with ease and sighed, thankful that the battle was over and with time Kitana would be fine. Mikomi went over to Kitana and put the shard in her neck. That done, she got out what supplies she had and began to clean and bandage her friend up. Seems the both of them can be trusted for now, but should they do anything.. Mikomi sighed sadly. I should have helped her sooner..baka. Cursing to herself, she ignored the what the other two were doing yet still aware where they're at incase they come to close for her liking. Mikomi growled lowly as one did just that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 12:48 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru aproched the two girls...
"A lovely battle...And you are?I don't belive the circumstances left alot of room for introduction...I belive we should all get to know who aided in killing this little pest...",and he points wtords the moth's corpse...
"You are hanyou too are you not?".Kagomaru looks up and down at Mikomi considering her ability...he gives a slight bow...
"We should get a fire started...night draws near...",and saying this he left the two girls,gathering wood and setting for the fire.."We'll have time for introductions later..."he thought to himself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 2:18 pm 
Fellow player

As the man disappeared into the forest, Belegwath set to work gathering wood from the surrounding trees. Setting the kindling in a pile, he placed his flaming hand over the wood, lighting the small fire. Adding more sticks, he waited for the man to return with more wood.

As the flames began to grow he extinguished his own fire, becoming a child once more. After checking the campfire, he turned to Mikomi. "You should bring Kitana to the fire so we can begin treating her wounds."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 3:25 pm 
Fellow player

The night air refreshed Kagomaru...He returned with the camp with more wood..."This should be enough till morning...".Dropping the wood near the fire he jumped onto the long branches of a tree just above his companions...he made himself comfortable and started stareing at the sky...
"Today's battle could have gone very wrong..."...he grinned..."But then again...it didn't...and we live to fight another day...".He looked his new allies...
"How is she?",he asked,smileing slightly remembering how she charged without hesitation when she transformed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 4:03 pm 
Fellow player

She glanced sidways at Kagomaru as he stepped towards her and the still unconcious Kitana. Her mood already sour she nearly snapped at him for his comment, "She's hanyou yes, but unlike her I am full blooded." At that Mikomi proceeded to ignore him as he turned around and walked off into the woods. She was snapped out of her thoughts a few minutes by belegwath's voice, "You should bring Kitana to the fire so we can begin treating her wounds." Nodding, Mikomi carefully picked Kitana's body up and carried her closer to the fire laying her down with Mikomi sitting as close to kitana without being near the fire. She remained quiet the whole time they treated the wounds, feeling bad with how she treated Kagomaru. I shouldn't have snapped at him like that, wasn't his fault. I'll need to apoligize to him when he gets back. Mikomi didn't notice Kagomaru was back untill he spoke. "Hm? Oh..she should be fine by morining or so, depending on how quick we were to get the poison out of her system." Her eyes were downcast while she paused looking for the best way to excuse her mood from earlier. "I..I want to apoligize for how I snapped at you earlier..my mood was not the best with seeing Kit as wounded as she was. Gomen nasai.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 5:53 pm 
Fellow player

Kitana was completly knocked out,but she could still hear the words of Mikomi and the others.Her breathing was slightly heavy,and she felt Mikomi put the shard into her neck.Kitana could feel the poison disappear from her body,slowly...but it was going away.It was already night,so she thought she would just drift into sleep and wait for the morning to come so she might feel better and her wounds gone.
She felt that she needed to rest,after such an assualt on her body was made by her own self no less."How sad..."
A small smile appeared on her face,as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 6:32 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath crouched beside the fire, looking into the flames. When the man returned, he watched him from the corner of his eyes as he leapt into a tree and settled himself.

'We were lucky he arrived when he did, but what was that mist that developed around him?' Continuing his observation, he waited until Mikomi had finished speaking before entering the conversation.

"Now seems to be a fine time for introductions. What might your name be friend, so I might properly thank you for your assistance?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 11:18 pm 
Fellow player

"I am Kagomaru...And you are?".As he waited for an answer,he turned to the older hanyou."No need of appolagies...".He leaned his head back and started resting in that tree...looking at the sky,glanceing at his comerads from time to time...He looked up and down,considering the boy's ability,as discretly as he could,not wanting it to be interpreted as a gesture of agression.
"How did all this begin anyway?"he asked,and patiently awaited his answers...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next