Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 13th, 2006, 11:52 pm 
Fellow player

Listening as the two conversed, Mikomi kept a close watch over Kitana. Her breathing a bit heavier then normal but nothing to worry about. The temperature shifted slightly letting her know it was going to be a cold night. She reached for Kitana's bag and brought a blanket that was in it and layed it over Kitana. As she finished up Mikomi noticed a small smile cross Kitana's face, she gave a small smile in return and gave a comforting pat on her head before sitting down again. Quietly she whispered to her, "Sleep well Kit..I'll keep you safe till you wake up, that I promise you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 12:02 am 
Fellow player

Belegwath lifted his eyes from the fire as he looked up at Kagomaru.

"Well, ever since losing my memory I've been living day by day here in the forest. Earlier a bandit made the mistake of trying to mug me, and my polite refusal ended up bringing Mikomi and Kitana to investigate. We barely had time to introduce ourselves before we were attacked by the moth."

He paused for a moment as Kagomaru's eyes swept over him, sizing him up most likely. "What brought you to the forest before you noticed the battle?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 5:45 am 
Fellow player

"Oh,a little bit of this,a little bit of that...I usually train in other places but i wanted to have a little hunt when i saw and heard the comotion of the battle,and came to investigate...Battle has a way of finding me it seems...it seems the Moth's power and ...restlesness came from a shard...the one that now heals Kitana...It is fortunate i arrived when i did,had the battle continued it may have taken a turn for the worse..."
Kagomaru pauses for a moment..."You said you lost your memory?That's most curious...And you Lady Mikomi?What brings you and Kitana here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2006, 6:29 pm 
Fellow player

Mikomi looked up from her watch to give Kagomaru her attention. "I had no real purpose in being in the forest, I'm more of a travler so I don't stay in one place for long." She looked back down at Kitana, "But since I came across Kit again I spose my stay will be longer then I had planned. What she was doing before I found her I've no clue, that you would have to ask her when she wakes." Looking back at the two infront of her she wondered how long she'd be in their company. It wasn't like her to stay long with others, epsecially males, unless they were part of her pack. Looking them over she voiced her plans, "I don't know bout you two but I for one plan on leaving when Kit is well enough. Whether or not her recovery is to be around you two is up to her." The heat of the fire was starting to get too uncomfortable for her to bare any longer. So she checked Kitana over one more time before jumping up to another tree to keep watch for the night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 12:09 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath shifted his eyes between faces, memorizing every detail of his comrades. 'Perhaps there are some in this world who can be trusted.'

He watched Mikomi check once again on Kitana, and on Kagomaru as he gazed into the sky. 'Considering the future, or reflecting on the past.' Turning his thoughts inward, he searched the dark and clouded depths of his mind, searching for some memory of his life.

As he continued to think, a vague sound seemed to form in his ears, that of a quiet and mournful song. The music continued, and he finally recognized the sorrowful words. Without thinking, he sang in a whispering voice.

In times preceding war and strife
Aule gave their spirits life

He formed them from the fire and air
Into maiar, strong and fair

But like a flower did evil bloom
To call these spirits to their doom

The fifteenth child of divine light
Had grown in malice, hate and spite

With lying tongue and poisoned lip
He snared them in his iron grip

They wrapped themselves in fear and flame
and darkest shadows to hide their shame

But followed Melkor in his quest
To bring destruction on the west

Across the land they journeyed forth
Towards the barren, lonely north

There the dark lord made his throne
In dungeon carved from mighty stone

Then the Eldar made their war
Upon these beasts whom men abhor

Those who dared to face their ire
Were slain with whips of searing fire

In battles great they proved their names
From Countless Tears to Leaping Flames

The mountains trembled in silent dread
As Valinor, in anger sped

To the gates of Morgoth's lair
And fought down to the throne room where

Vala Melkor met defeat
Locked in chains at Manwe's feet

Now the north is bare once more
The skies are clear where eagles soar

Anfauglith smoulders, Angband lies
In shattered ruins 'neath starry skies

The remnants of a fateful war
That claimed my kin in days of yore

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 12:28 pm 
Fellow player

Hearing the song Belegwath song a faint sence of sorrow began to build in Kagomaru...
"It sounds as if he too knows how it feels to loose something dear...".He once more turned to the sky,looking at the bringht silver moon...As he watched the sky memories started sturring underneeth that cold,usually emotionless face...

"Malakay(Kagomaru):YOU DARED DEFY OUR EMPEROR,THROW OUR HONOR IN THE BLACK PITS BY THE TRANSGRATION YOU MADE...DESOPT,HERETIC...I" LL SEE YOU BURN IN THE PITS AFTER MY BLADE SHALL REND AND TARE YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR CARCASS."
Maruk:I think not little brother...*grins*.::he unsheetes Oblivion and Creation,The Imperial Swords of The Blackguard::...those that once stood by you have eather fled or have died,you alone cannot hope to stand agenst me...
Kagomaru: *with a bitter voice,filled with spite and arogant defiance*You forget brother that your allies too have fallen...we are the last of our kind...*Kagomaru flexes his claws and unsheaths Shadowbane*

Screameing they charged,the power and rage beeing felt throughout the plane they now faught to controll...

Kagomaru shakes his head,trying to escepe from the memory...
"Maybe he forgot everything for a reason...I still have holes in my memory...but i remember much still...perhaps too much..."...he paused once more,looking at Belegwath...
"How did you loose your memory?"and his attention shifted from the stars and moon he so loved to Belegwath and his new companions...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 1:04 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath was shaken from his thoughts by Kagomaru's voice. Looking up at his companion he replied "The very same way I came to this land. I died."

"When the final battle of my people neared, my lord, in his wisdom foresaw that we would not triumph. As I was the last of the Valaraukar to survive, he proposed to use what remained of his power to slay me, and then send my spirit to another land to be reborn."

He paused for a moment, placing a hand in the center of his chest. Pushing aside his clothing, he revealed a large scar, the fetid color of rotted flesh.

"I chose to face the point of Aldagnir, the shackler of souls. When the god-spear pierced through me, I felt my life, my very soul being wrenched from my body. With my essence in his palm, the dark lord thrust me beyond the door of night, bringing me to this forest where I was reborn. My memories before that horrible death are cloudy and shadowed, but one day I will remember."

He paused once more as he studied Kagomaru's face. There was a strange emotion in those eyes, could it be that their fates had not been so different? "But perhaps, it is better to forget."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 1:18 pm 
Fellow player

"...Perhaps...we are no so...different...you and I...".Kagomaru shook his head turning twords the moon...then he turned twords Mikomi...
Kagomaru noticed Mikomi fleed from the warmth of the fire and was now in the branches of a tree looking at him and Belegwath..."What of your past mylady?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:30 pm 
Fellow player

As Belegwath and Kagomaru told of their pasts, Mikomi sat in the tree brances in silence. Wondering if she would be asked about her own past and debating within herself on what was to be said if one of them did ask. She was still thinking whe Kagomaru asked her the question she was expecting. "What of your past mylady?" She sighed quietly as dull lavender eyes focused back on them. "I don't really have a past worth telling in my opinion. I was born near a human village and grew up with all the villagers there. Father left when I was little and Mother died of sickness. Least that would be my mortal past." She looked off to the side pondering what to say next. A brief flash of a forest with people running crossed her vision. She closed her eyes, making the image stop before it continued. "I guess you could say I'm a bit like you two except I remember a great deal on who I am and of the things I did. Heh..I'd say your lucky to not be able to remember, cause I'm not too proud of those actions of my old life." At that instant her eyes opened and glowed with her next words. "Though that won't stop me from eventually completing my mission." Mikomi looked at both Kagomaru and Belegwath to see their reactions. Now..let's see how they react to hearing that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 11:26 pm 
Fellow player

The words rang in Belegwath's ears as Mikomi spoke, and voices began to rise up in the dark depths of his memory. Arrogant claims of vengeance, and boasts of a great quest to be pursued until the ends of time. Smiling grimly, he lifted his head and spoke with a voice ancient beyond reckoning.

"Their Oath shall drive them, and yet betray them, and ever snatch away the very treasures that they have sworn to pursue. To evil end shall all things turn that they begin well; and by treason of kin unto kin, and the fear of treason, shall this come to pass. The Dispossessed shall they be for ever."

His grim smile vanishing, he continued in a voice heavy with sorrow.

"That doom was foretold by Namo, and so did it come to pass. Once there was a race of strong, fair people, but their fathers had taken an oath to be pursued forever. By their own hands they slew their kin, with their once fair voices they proclaimed lies. All in the name of a hateful promise taken in haste."

Belegwath paused for a moment, then gently nodded his head towards the sleeping Kitana.

"Take care, dear Mikomi, that you do not let this mission harden your heart or darken your vision. For if you let it consume you, and if you live only for its fulfillment, your hands will drip with the blood of those you love."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 12:34 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru thought to himself..."Ah...precious ilusions about comeing fullcircle in one's history...But then I too felt the full impact of the transgration of overambition..."

"Your words are wise Belegwath,"said Kagomaru with a grin,"But remember that while ambition can be one's undoing it can also take someone to great hights."Looking at kitana he once more smiled..."She's fortunate...we have all seen more then enough in our lifetime...but then again,her path is not yet decided...time will tell which part she'll play."
Turning twords Mikomi once more,"And may I ask what mission is it that drives you?",focusing his attention to her features,hopeing to gain the answer to his question...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 4:27 am 
Fellow player

Staring at them for a quiet second she whispered out, " 'What was one, is now three. If brought together once again they shall lead their kind to victory and peace.' All I can say about my mission is that I'm looking for my so called 'sisters' in this relm." Her eyes fell on Kitana and softened slightly. "As for your comment Belegwath, it's because of her and two others that I'm not or will ever be as cold hearted as I use to be. For their sake, I hope nothing goes wrong in the near future." Mikomi averted her eyes from the two not wanting to say anymore on the subject. She quickly set up a sort of barrier of ice on her side of the camping area that also happened to be behind Kitana, as she waited for any comments from either of her male companions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 4:41 am 
Fellow player

Looking twords Kitana,Belegwath and Mikomi Kagomaru fell silent...He then turned twords the stars and moon and closed his eyes,trying to fall into the sleep he so craved..."...unified...the most forcefull way to go....",and as the wishpers faded off his lips,he fell into a deep sleep...
Yet eaven in his sleep he cluched his sword,ever ready to face a foe in battle...Only dreams to comfort him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 12:17 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath nodded his head, expecting no less of an answer. "Then I wish you the best of luck in finding them." As their conversation ended, Mikomi wove a barrier of ice between them, and Kagomaru drifted into sleep, one hand gripped on the hilt of his sword.

Belegwath leaned back, his eyes returning once more to the twinkling sky. 'Was there some reason for sending me to this place? Lord Melkor never before expressed such compassion for his thralls. This world is so unlike my own land. There is battle, and death, but nothing like the endless slaughters and wars of Beleriand. I wonder, could I find peace in this world?'

He frowned in disgust and banished the thoughts from his mind. There would be no peace for him. He accepted death and battle the day he knelt at Melkor's side. It was only a matter of time, before he was called to service once again.

Stretching out in the grass, Belegwath wrapped himself in shadows until he was hidden fully in darkness, save for two pinpoints of crimson within the black. Sleep overtook him, and the red orbs slowly faded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2006, 1:06 pm 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru's thoughts drifted in the mirage of his dreams he once more behald visions of his old home...
He beheld his Emperor,the one he swore to serve and protect...his brothers and sisters...his beloved...Then he beheld his home in ruins...Ash and brimstone...The Great War that led to it's undoing...the battle with his brothers...
He opened his eyes...It was around midnight...
He looked around...Belegwath was encaced in shadows and Mikomi had made a shelter of ice around her..."Heh...shadows and ice...the shealds of their souls..."he smiled once more and returned to the sanctuary of his dreams...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next