Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2007, 1:00 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru got closer and closer to the scent of fried meat and and firewood...something he enjoyed to no bounds...and amongst the pandemonium of smells ranging from some spices to rice and blood,he recognized that of someone from his past...it was quite awhile since he last sensed this scent...Was it Belegwath?No,that scent had the smell of charred flesh and brimstone about it...this let off only a vague smell of blood.The core of the smell was enshrouded by other pleasant smelling scents...No doubt something beyond the time was in now..."So whoever this is,he has been through the well at least once...Interesting...".Whoever the person was he felt no fear...more of a sort of deep respect and somewhat of longing to see a familiar face once more...The scent of a more recent acquaintance...a hanyou girl was there too...this scent was familiar too but as his mental state suffered under the pressure of famine and fatigue he could not remember who it was...He continued on quite excited at what the meeting could offer...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2007, 11:33 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri tried to quietly gather her middle and upper layers of armor, then realized that she was still soaking wet along with her leggings, wrap and a layer of armor. She took her helmet off, shaking her hair back down. She crouched down, hopefully out of sight. She could head foot steps comeing closer and the man preparing more to eat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2007, 9:12 am 
Fellow player

Focusing his jakai, Varlomyr waved his hand and summoned a minion before him. "I want you to go ahead to Panther Valley and tell my contact I will be running a bit late, but I have the package they asked for." He said to his minion before it saluted him and headed east. He picked his plate back up and ate a large slice of meat before taking another drink from his gourd. "Would you stop being so jumpy, its rude to eat and run you know." He shouted over to hakuri, even as he said that he made sure his sword was nearby and clear of the scabbard. He set the plate of food down for a bit as he reached into his pack and pulled out some maps and documents and started to glance over them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2007, 5:51 pm 
Fellow player

The sound of someone's voice reached Kagomaru's ears...It was Varlomyr...he could never forget that voice...trully a ghost from his past as it were,and so close to Panther Valley too...Indeed very few people dared venture so close to that place...a place Kagomaru often called "home"...as he moved forward he saw a clearing with Varlomyr and a hanyou girl a few feet away from him...obviously uncomfortable...He approached with a friendly smile."Greetings friends!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2007, 6:36 pm 
Fellow player

((I'm back in the springs, where I stashed the rest of my armor and real weapons))

Hakuri growled softly to herself, this place was sure busy for being out of the wolf demon's territory, out of the cover of the forest, and so far from the cat demon grounds or the demon territory that was semi-neutral and the human village near it. Hakuri sat in her hidding place, listening to the two boys. Quietly she grabed a torn and shreded kimono from her pack, trying to not rip it or make a crash as items on top of it fell. As she took it out it became more ovbious that it was a thick cloak, very worn, and in need of repairs. Pausing to keep her attention on the near-by boys she flet around for one of her pieces of outer armor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2007, 10:50 am 
Fellow player

Looking up from t he map and documents, Varlomyr saw who was approaching. "Oh, hello Kagomaru, feel free to sit down and have some food." He said as he went back to looking at his things. "It sure has been a long time since I have been out here, but my clients can wait a little while longer and we can catch up." He said as he marked something on the map before rolling it up and placing it back in the pack. Glancing in the direction that Hakuri's scent was coming from he shook his head, turning to look at kagomaru he said "So what have you been doing lately?".

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 5:32 am 
Fellow player

"Hell Varlomyr...indeed it's been awhile.I'm getting some items for a customer,after you went to the modern era i started training in exotic items...Business has been decent enough,but you know me...I'm always more interested in training then turning a profit...Mind if i join you?"

Kagomaru sat down next to Varlomyr's fire quite pleased to see his old friend once more after such a long time...Time meant nothing to beings like him and Varlomyr yet the sight of a friend felt good...

"So where hae your travels taken you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 7:15 pm 
Fellow player

((Skip me this round please))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 11:36 am 
Fellow player

Varlomyr turned to look at Kagomaru and said "Oh my travels have taken me to the "modern" era as they call it, this time anyways.". He picked up the plate of food he set down and resumed eating and through a mouthful of food said "This time I went there on a merchant's errand, as is most of my business, and what could you possibly be training on from where you came from, you have the smell of the forest on you." he finished as he swallowed his food. Finishing his plate he took out a whet stone and his sword from its scabbard and started sharpening the edge of the blade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 2:03 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru laughed softly... "One must train his spirit as well as his body friend,but i need not bore you with such things...I sensed another...did i miss your guest?I they did not leave because of me?"
Kagomaru got closer to the fire: "New customers have been emerging here lately...Seems something big is about to happen and everyone wants to be ready it seems...I personally want to have nothing to do with it,but..who knows..."

Kagomaru let out a sigh and started staring into the fire for a second before picking up his gourd and having a long drink..."The forest is a good place to train the soul..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 3:47 pm 
Fellow player

Uncomportable Hakuri set out the long cloak, and outer armor. Placing the kimono over the cloak her fingers twiched, the wet clothes getting unbarable but still nervous about changing in such an open area with people so close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 8:12 am 
Fellow player

"There is always trouble running around Panther Valley. The moth incursion and the four divas are enough to keep a lot of people busy, if the trouble was something different I would not mind taking a look." Varlomyr said as he finished sharpening his blade. "Spirit training?" He said with a laugh, "Only ones I hear that sort of thing from is monks and priestesses, hard to believe you would say such things, going on the path of a goody goody now?" he said just before he started to cackle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 3:44 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru grinned and bust into laughter..."No my friend,but i need to be at the peak of my physical and mental shape to be able to survive here...especially with the taint i acquired as a hanyou...keeping control is quite draining.Thankfully soon this impediment will be overcome...".Kagomaru smile once again..."Besides the devas always proove entertaining...i remember when me,Mikomi,Kitana and Belegwath had to destroy that gigantic moth...it had 3 shards in it...quite an interesting battle it was..."

Kagomaru smiled...the thought of battle made him quiver with anticipation...His eyes gleamed as he thought of the rush and intense feeling battle brought...He snapped himself out of the trance."How long will you be staying here friend?"He asked Varlomyr...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 9:53 pm 
Fellow player

((skip)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 10th, 2007, 7:55 am 
Fellow player

"The lot of you destroyed one eh? That takes a bit, even without them having shards." Varlomyr said. Reaching into his pack he pull out a gigantic egg and said "This is an egg from one of those gigantic moths, I was hoping to get a bit more knowledge about them when it hatches.". -My minion has not returned yet, seems the wolf demons may have something waiting for me.- He thought with a frown as he placed the egg back in his pack. "Well if you want some of the left over food feel free, shortly I will have to press on toward Panther Valley in order to finish my transaction." He said as he began to place some of the extra items away.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next