Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2006, 5:26 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath turned his head as Kitana approached. "Hey there, sorry about the kindling. I wasn't quite looking where I was aiming." Giving her a reassuring smile, he raised his eyebrow as he looked behind her.

"What happened to that human friend of yours? I-" Pausing, his gaze lifted to the trees as Ichido jumped onto a branch. "Now that's a sight, I didn't know humans had such agility." Tilting back his head he called up to Ichido. "We weren't properly introduced before you passed out earlier. Care to come down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 7th, 2006, 12:25 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru arrived at the lake i the middle of the forest...he surveyed north...
Grinning coldly he said to himself "...it's been a long time..."

Walking slowly up to the dragon,the beast turned twords him,growling in a very low growl...

Extending two fingers twords the dragon Kagomaru's lightwhip cut deep into the chest of his foe...

The dragon retaliated,but it was all in vain...his atacks where easy to dodge and Kagomaru's endurance was more then enough to withstand the dragon's blow...

After a series of lightwhips the dragon let out a roar that pierced the silence of thewhole forest,makeing the very earth trembel...

"...And down you go..." extending his lightwhip one more time kagomaru decapitated the dragon...Knealing down over his foe's corpse he picked up what interested him and headed twords the exit of the forest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 3:24 am 
Fellow player

Hakuri paused at the start of the forest. She checked her gear and equiptment, removed her slightly torn kimono, and detect hidden and started to use infravision. Takeing a deep breath she stepped forward. There was a trail of corpses... best not to follow it. Looking to the west there was water so Hakuri went east. Lack of foes worried her, and she scanned all around. She shruged and stepped east, she gasped, her scan hadn't noticed the greater demon. She ran north and east, the sat and rested. "That was close" she whispered to herself.
Hakuri stood and surveied the area. There wasn't much around, she sighed and headed east. She passed two lesser deomns but spared their powerless bodies. She continue until she found herself at a water fall. She attempted to fill her bottle but some invisable force made it impossibe. Figuring that few bandits would come her Hakuri causiously curled up and took a nap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 1:53 pm 
Fellow player

Stepping off the trail leading down from the mountain, Varlomyr starts heading toward the forbidden forest. As he walks into the first group of trees past the village he picks up several unknown scents. *Wonder who they could be? Should I avoid them or confront them? eh doesn't matter if they decide one will come to me. First matter of business is food.* He thought as he pat his pack, filled with food stuff he recently bought from a distant village. *I think I will make my way toward the waterfall, it will make it harder for people to find me and give me the time to enjoy my meal.* He thought as he started to walk east through the forest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 5:18 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri awoke, stretched, sat up and rubed her eyes. She glnced at the water fall longingly. 'It would be nice if I coulde spash my face.' she mumbled to herself. She sighed, and looked around. "I wonder if there is a village in this forest, it's a scary place but there must have been someone brave enough to create a haven for wery and or lost travelers." she spoke out loud to herself. She stood up and drank water from her bottle, but couldn't because it was empty. "drat!" Hakuri climbed to her feet and sadly headed west, unsure if she was prepared to face the foes ahead in her journey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2007, 9:41 am 
Fellow player

Arriving at the water fall at last, Varlomyr jumped up on top of one of the nearby rocks and set down his pack. He rummaged around in his pack till he got out some fried fish and some sake he had purchased along his travels. As he was preparing to eat he noticed someone heading toward him from the east. *Seems we have company today.* A voice in his head said to him. "We may have some fun today, or atleast a mildly entertaining conversation." He spoke softly as the figure grew closer. Having finished setting up his dinner he turned toward the figure as it got within ear shot of him and said "Greetings there."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2007, 3:40 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri saw someone ahead and stopped. "Hi" she said in responce to his greeting. She fingered the chain she had wrapped around her body. 'Friend or foe?' she wondered, but know it was only zombies of demonic blood that she fought here. The ones that weren't slaves((NPC))) she let be, partailly because most were to strong for her, the ones that weren't were too young to deserve death. Holding out her hand she half-smiled and spoke, "I'm Hakuri."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 9:14 am 
Fellow player

Varlomyr extended his arm and shook hakuri's hand "My name is Varlomyr." he said. Looking around he reached down and picked up his sake and took a sip. "What brings one such as yourself to this place?" he said glancing at hakuri. He then picked up a piece of fried fish and began to eat it as he was awaiting his answer. With his other hand he had reached behind his back and used his thumb to push his sword free of its scabard just in case hakuri tried anything funny. He was not going to take chances with anyone no matter appearances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 4:46 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri smiled and nodded. "I just wandered here, something to do I guess." she shruged, "and yourself?"
Feeling a little hungry she whipped the chain from around her arm and threw the end behind her and she tuned around. A lesser youkai howled in annoiance. With the chain trailling behind her she ran forward and ripped the youkai's throat out with her hand, killing it. She dropped the throat and licked her bloody fingers, then put some fo the youkai's blood into a bottle and siped it, licking her lips. Turning back to Varomyr she wrapped the chain around her arm. "I prefer warm blood, sometimes when it cools it seperates."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2007, 3:27 pm 
Fellow player

Varlomyr looks at hakuri as she enjoys her little "snack". "Bleh, blood as the bad taste of metal to it, I don't see how you can stand drinking it." Varlomyr says with disgust at the actions hakuri took. As he finishes his fried fish he picks up his glass of sake and takes another sip. "Oh right, I had nearly forgot, I am just here to enjoy my food and drink is all since I have no other pressing matters to attend to right now." He said as he raised his cup for another sip. He looks around for a moment and leans his back onto a rock behind him "Well I am just going to be sitting here enjoying a lazy day for a while." He said as he set down his cup and closed his pack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2007, 4:49 pm 
Fellow player

"Really? I just taste it as salty-sweet. The flavor itself isn't much to my liking but I've gotten used to it." Hakuri shruged, sat and thought for a moment, "Perhaps these demons don't drink as much futuristic iron-water and who's ever blood you tried. I don't like the iron-water myself." She sighed and turned to you, "I hate fish... so I guess we're even" she smiled and winked playfully. she opened up her pack and started to to though it remove and examining the occasional item.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 1:27 am 
Fellow player

awsome keep it going i like it kago i will try to help if you switch to after the empire fell

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 1:30 am 
Fellow player

After the empire fell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:03 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru left the scene of the battle with his prize...some dragon leggings...
He headed towards the village of Hira to resupply,but was distracted by the scent of two demons close by...He started walking in their direction,curious as ever to meet new people in the world he now called home...It was strange...since the Empire fell,all his old comrades seemed too have disappeared altogether...He pondered this while waling towards the two figures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 3:43 pm 
Fellow player

((What empire? What falling? I missed something. T_T)))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next