Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Compassionate Soul Lost in a Consuming Inferno
PostPosted: January 12th, 2007, 10:05 pm 
Voyager

Cold sweat rolled down his forehead as he awoke suddenly, Kuribun had the dream again... It was all too common these days, a dream filled with distorted angry faces then red filtered over his vision followed by screams. He shook his head slowly before he sat up in his bed, a nervous sweat causing his bare torso to glisten softly under the moonlight that shown into his bedroom. And after staring at the wall for several moments, he got up from his bed and pulled on a simple long sleeve shirt before leaving his small apartment.

As he looked back towards the apartment, he thought for a moment about his parents and where would they be right now. He sighed softly and shook his head a little, deciding that it was best not to think about it, and continued on down the sidewalk, just walking with no destination in mind. Passing through the quiet streets of his neighborhood, he let his thoughts wonder as he walked down the empty streets, which was no surprise since it was a few hours after midnight and this was an older, less trafficked neighborhood.

He tilted his head a little when he heard something, then blinked a few times as he tried to discern if it were his imagination or reality. When he heard it again, he squinted his eyes a little and looked in that direction before moving a bit swifter towards the sounds. When he rounded the corner, he saw a couple of thugs bothering a young lady, who held a bag clutched to her as she tried to ignore them and continue on.

Then, he saw it... One of the men had knocked the bag out of her hands. And, his vision turned red. He could hear breathing, heavy breathing... motions, very quick motions... and the screaming faces... When he came out of it, he saw the figures of the thugs around him, beaten unconscious, and he assumed he was responsible. The woman had moved to a wall and was leaned back against it, quietly looking at him with fear in her eyes, and he glanced away to stare down at the ground, ashamed of himself.

Without a word, he continued on down the street, not looking back... not wanting to see the frightened face of the woman he saved, not wanting to think about the fact that he just went out of control and beaten up mean. Though, he did know that they deserved it... At least, he could take some degree of comfort in knowing that they weren't innocent. These thoughts comforted him some, but he was still troubled by the way he felt so out of control.

Hours seemingly passed, his thoughts bouncing aimlessly as he struggled with the conflicts tugging at him. If he weren't so mentally preoccupied, he might have noticed that the time seemed to have stood still while so much time had passed. He might have also noticed the way the fog appeared at the corner of his vision. And suddenly, he was snapped out of his thoughts by another sound and he felt compelled to once again move towards it. He saw something pass around a corner, just a brief glimpse before it was out of his sight. And, he raced to follow whatever it had been, but he couldn't catch up with it, no matter how many corners he turned or how fast he ran.

Somewhere along the way, he lost his balance, stumbling a few steps, then completely losing his footing as he fell through the air... His mind felt so foggy as he couldn't even contemplate how he had fallen in the first place. Had he not just been walking down a street? Why would it have suddenly disappeared from under him? But, he didn't think, he couldn't as he felt warmth spread over him as he succumbed to a peaceful slumber...

He slowly opened his eyes, a surreal sight before him as he lay on a hill shadowed by a tree with almost unnatural pale red flowers. A thin mist filled the air and a pale blue light shown down from the abnormally large moon. He tilted his head a little as he looked around in awe and blinked slowly when he thought he saw something near the tree. As he watched it, he saw a soft light start to emerge from behind it...

Then, he suddenly woke quite unpleasantly, having been sleeping on a tree limb and shifted enough to slip from the tree slightly to tumble into a mess on the ground. He murmured quietly against the ground before getting up, brushing himself off for several moments, then blinking as he looked down at himself and the strange clothes he now wore... His more modern attire had been replaced by a traditional, but plain white cotton kimono, a simple black hakama, a black sash, and sandals. He blinked slowly as he felt something hard concealed inside the sash, slowly pulling a dagger slightly out of it before tucking it back in.

Muttering quietly to himself, he glanced around down at his change of clothing, "What is going on..." He tilted his head a little and picked up the pack sitting against the base of the tree, sighing quietly and slipping it onto his back before looking around his immediate surroundings, which was followed by another sigh before whispering softly to himself once more, "I must be going crazy..." With that, he started walking through the rather quiet forest with only the occasional sound of a forest animal, just a few active in the early morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 13th, 2007, 8:47 am 
Voyager

(I know this is a double post, but I have tried to edit my post multiple times now... Anyway, I realized I forgot to include his description. I know it seems a bit dramatic, but someone that can read or is in more touch with a feral side could feel the unusually aggressive side of his personality from looking at him. If someone can't, they might just notice how intense his eyes always seem to be... sorta like the deal with Ichigo's expression sometimes... or someone may just not notice if... It's up to you to know what your character would care about. o.o; )

Messy, dark red hair wildly hangs about his head and comes down to the base of his neck, partially covering his intense, dark blue eyes and contrasting sharply with his pale white skin. From a passing glance, it is obvious that he is very fit with a lean, muscular build and moves with a natural grace that clashes and at the same time coordinates with his intense eyes to reveal an almost savage nature that lies underneath. The aggression simmers on the verge of overwhelming his emotions, which can be felt and read from him by those more in tune with their more primal instincts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 13th, 2007, 10:26 pm 
Fellow player

Belegwath rose to his feet and shoke the dew from his mane. Blinking the last traces of sleep from his eyes, he moved to the entrance of the cave and pushed the rotted log away from the opening. Relaxing into his demonic form, he strode into the forest, flames dancing across his body.

Before he had taken five steps into the woods a smell entered his nostrils. His face broke into a smile as he turned towards it; his breakfast had arrived. Breaking into a run, he rushed to the smell. When he arrived at the small clearing, his gaze shifted to the tree standing in its center. There was the shikon shard he had driven into the bark, and at the base was a rat demon, climbing towards his trap. Leaping forward, Belegwath flung his burning whip.

The morning sun shone cheerfully in the sky as Belegwath spat the last few bones into his palm. Discarding the remains, he withdrew the shard and set it into the handle of his whip. He was preparing to depart when he noticed a new smell, one which made his mouth curl back. 'What is that stench? It smells of pollution and waste! Like the forges of Angband ere the Bragollach. And it seems to be coming this way.' Wrapping shadows around his body, Belegwath assumed his disguise as a human child, then leaned back against the tree and began to sweep his eyes through the trees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2007, 12:22 am 
Fellow player

Aquan woke up in a good mood, as he did most days. The sun was shining through the treetops, and everywhere he could hear birds singing. Stretching, he thought to himself that he had picked a good place to sleep.

Swiftly, he rose and ate his breakfast (which, as usual, consisted of rice and noodles). Then he stood up and started walkng around. Before long, he smelled something strange. "A human? Why would a human be out here this early?" he thought to himself. Then he noticed something strange. "Its scent smells a lot like these clothes that I got from the future! I'd better check this out!" he thought as he raced in the direction of the smell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2007, 8:44 am 
Fellow player

As the mists of night dissipated into the pale rays of the dawn echoes of screams broke the sweet silence of the morning as The forest guardian fell to his knees before Kagomaru!

He hadn't had any sleep in almost a week and even his great endurance began to wain under the burden of fatigue.He needed to rest.Fortunately for him he needed no nourishment...

As he traversed the ravine and stopped by the river to rest his weary body he caught a mixture of scents,some familiar and some alien to him.A human's scent was however the most obvious and this enticed him...the scent was new.He grinned.He wanted to meet this new entity,especially because his scent held no oder of this age...

After a few minutes of rest Kagomaru slowly rose to his feet and started walking slowly towards the Bone Eater's Well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 2:16 pm 
Voyager

Kuribun slowly walked through the forest, glancing around slowly as he finds himself completely lost in a strange place... He sighs softly and brings one hand up to brush his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes and breathing in softly as he considers his situation, then mutters and brings his hand back down to his side. He idly fiddles with the edges of his kimono and mutters under his breath, "This isn't a dream... but there's no place like this in the city... Just what is going on..."

His own senses are no where near that of those moving towards him, otherwise he might feel a bit of the potential danger in having come to this place. Though, he doesn't and so continues on, walking slowly through the trees, muttering quietly as he feels his stomach growl to him, "... I need to find a store... not like I can hunt for food..." He sighs and glances around him a bit, "Not that I would want to either..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 2:50 pm 
Fellow player

The scent intensified as Kagomaru got closer to the well...He again paused and looked carefully at his surroundings...Bandits where about,in the forest,in the trees,to his left 3 and behind him in the bushes another 4...He grinned...It was turning out to be quite a day and it seems Fate had some surprises in store for him...He nodded slightly as he leaped to his left with uncanny agility,his lightwhip tearing one of the bandits in 2.His Shadowbane pierced the chest of the other bandit and before he drew the sword out of the corpse his fist smashed into the chest of the third bandit sending his body flying into a tree several feet away,braking the bandit's spine on impact.

At the sight of this the others behind him started running and screaming...he grinned...he took back his sword,and withing the blink of an eye he phased and slew 2 more bandits in a single elegant stroke of his sword.The other 2 where killed in the same fashion.

He continued his journey..."...I hope i don't have to deal with anymore bothersome distractions..." he muttered as he sheathed his sword and went on his way...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 3:05 pm 
Fellow player

Within a few minutes of running, Aquan saw the mysterious human. "Hmm," he thought to himself. "He smells of the future, but he's wearing clothes from this era. Maybe he just picked up something dropped by someone from then. We seem to have had a lot recently." He sniffed in his general direction, and realized that this couldn't be the case. "He smells like the future, not his stuff." Looking at him again, Aquan realizes that he seems displaced. "I'd best aproach him slowly. I don't wanna scare him."

Aquan walked up to him slowly, and the, smiling, and in a friendly voice, said, "Hello, my name is Aquan. Who are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 3:18 pm 
Voyager

His head jerked a bit in Aquan's direction when he spoke, stopping in his tracks as he gave him more than a glance over, then blinked and tilted his head a little as he glanced between his ears and tail several times. After another few moments of silence, he shook his head a little and rubbed his eyes before looking back at him, tilting his head a little in confusion before glancing around himself with a bit of unease, "Hello... I'm Kuribun... Why are you dressed up in a cosplay costume in the middle of nowhere?" He sighed and brought one hand up to press it lightly against the side of his head, "And, could you tell me where I am?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 3:35 pm 
Fellow player

Aquan gave Kuribun a wierd look and said, "Cosplay? Oh, you mean my ears and tail. You've never seen a Hanyou before, have you? My ears and tail are real. My father was a cat Youkai. And as for your location," he said, looking around, "you are in Haira Forest. Judging by your scent, you haven't been around these parts before, have you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 4:28 pm 
Voyager

Kuribun tilted his head a bit as he gave him another glance over when he said that, then sighed quietly and closed his eyes, speaking quietly and like he still didn't quite believe what he was hearing, "Hanyou... Youkai... Alright..." He slowly opened his eyes to look around the forest then back at Aquan, rubbing the side of his head as he did, "No... I've never heard of Haira Forest actually..." He blinked and sniffed a little as if trying to see if he stunk or something, lowering his hand to his sides then shrugging his shoulders slightly before shaking his head a little, "No, I haven't been here before... Do you live somewhere nearby or know of a town close to here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 4:29 pm 
Voyager

Yuske awoke and stared at the sky with a smile "Another great day"
He was laying on a flat plain just before a forest. He looked around to see if he could see anything. He began to walk into the forest and look for interesting stuff.

Yuske was walking past a few trees the he seen a fox barely clinging to life. He walked up to the fox and healed him and watched the fox run off. He began looking around because he felt a shard neer by. He walked around for a bit and as he walked the feeling got stronger and stronger, he walked for a few minuets then the feeling was gone.

Yuske continued walking looking for something to eat. He seen a peice of wood lying on the ground and he made a fire out of it. He was walking and seen the head of a fox lying on the ground. He takes it back to his fire and roasts it and sits there eating it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 4:44 pm 
Fellow player

Looking at Kuribun with a smile on his face, Aquan said, "I don't really live anywhere. I usually just stay in whatever safe places that I can find. However," he said looking north, "Haira village is to the north of here. I could take you there if you want."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 4:57 pm 
Voyager

Yuske finished eating and headed back to the village. When he arrived at the village he went and seen the leader and had him teach him a few new things. He yawned and walked through the village talking to people he knew.

Yuske walked to the nearest store and bought some food for the trip and a large gourd. He walked back through the forest and seen a human talking to a demon. Not knowing if they were a threat he approached them slowly with his hand close to his daggers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 5:15 pm 
Voyager

He blinked slowly and tilted his head a little, following his gaze towards the north, "A village?" Letting out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes then shaking his head a little, he looked over at Aquan and nodded his head a little, "Alright... Maybe I can figure out where I am better when we get there... If you don't mind going out of your way that... is..." His pause was caused by him noticing Yuske as he approached them, blinking slowly and glancing at Aquan then back at Yuske, "... Do you know him?"