Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 5:25 pm 
Fellow player

"Hmm," Aquan said, as he looked in Yuske's direction. "Yeah," he said, "His name is Yuske. It appears as if he hasn't recognized me yet. He seems to be coming from the direction of the village. Let's go," Aquan said, as they walked in Yuske's direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 5:34 pm 
Voyager

Yuske looks at the people and notices that one of them is Aquan and runs towards him and baseball slides and trips him. "Hello Aquan aint seen you in awhile whats up"? He stares at the other person "Who are you" Tilts his head. "I've seen you before but dont remember who you are".
Yuske jumps and dose a backflip " Hey Aquan you gonna get up or just lay there". He smiles and sits down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 5:55 pm 
Voyager

He sighed and nodded his head a little as he started walking with him towards Yuske, then jerked a bit before hopping back away from him when he so suddenly rushes in to knock Aquan down. Pausing to let out a slightly annoyed sigh, he looks at Yuske quietly and shakes his head a bit, "I've never seen you before and doubt you would know my name." He closes his eyes as he continues walking from where Yuske had just been.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 6:05 pm 
Fellow player

Standing up off of the ground, he whispered to Yuske, "I think he's lost. He said that he hasn't ever been here before. And his smell is not one of someone from this time. I believe that he is from a different era. I'm taking him to Haira. You can come along if you want." Then continuing along, Aquan and Kuribun continued to the village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 15th, 2007, 6:39 pm 
Voyager

Looking at the he yell "Hey wait for me" He runs after them. "So you never answered me what is your name?" "I am Yuske. I am the BEST healer there is ever i will beat you till your on a thread of your life then heal you because im that good but enough about me back to you!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2007, 12:20 am 
Fellow player

Approaching Hira the scent changed..."...more humans..."he muttered to himself getting closer to the village...He pulled the hood of his cloak over his head to shroud his eyes,a vortex of shifting colors some gloves to hide his long claws, shining like a silver mirror in the sun and wore a rag around his body to hide the armor he wore...He knew those humans didn't see Youkai in a very good light and him being there would arouse suspicion...

Thus disguised he slowly started walking up the path to the village,towards it's center...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2007, 3:17 am 
Fellow player

Belegwath chuckled softly as a familiar scent passed on the wind. Looking towards the source, he found it coming from the Haira village.

'Hiding your true nature from the humans are you? Well, you'll have to do better then that.' With a grin, he turned back to the humans. 'Well, it seems the three of you are heading in the same direction. Suppose I won't need to follow you anymore, we'll meet up soon enough.' Breaking away from the trees, Belegwath moved towards the village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2007, 1:30 pm 
Fellow player

A slight grin appeared on Kagomaru's face when he sensed the smell of the demon Belegwath..."...our paths cross once more it seems..."...he muttered in a faint voice...He entered the village...the disguise was working and his presence was going unnoticed.He could have used more subtle methods,but he enjoyed the thrill of beeing "hidden in plain sight".He knew how to suppress his demonic power and due to the fact that he wasn't exactly a native to the land,most priests wouldn't notice or recognize the residual energy he let off...

As he approached the fire in the center of the village he mingled with the humans...his scent was lost in the crowd and after annalising which position wold suite him best to observe the stranger and his companions,he lent next to a wall,not far from there location where he could overhear there conversations and overlooked by the group and any other curious human...

The stranger's scent cut through the air like a knife...his scent distinct from all the others..."...the scent of the future...i know it well...". And he continued to observe the group intensely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2007, 3:30 pm 
Fellow player

Arriving at the center of the village, Belegwath moved near to the fire and sat down before it. His eyes and ears swept across the crowds, but Kagomaru's scent was lost in the sea of human smells. Shrugging, he folded his legs and dropped his gaze to the flames, occasionally tossing a small fireball into the kindling when no-one was looking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2007, 2:31 pm 
Voyager

He didn't even bother to look back towards Yuske as he continued on, muttering softly as he grew more annoyed by dealing with him, "Kuribun... and if you're a Healer, you aren't the best if you want to hurt people. Healers heal people, not kill." His eyes closed again and he shook his head as he didn't know why he even bothered trying to talk to such an arrogant person, the type he's known all too well and played a big part in his current mental and/or spiritual problem. He slowly glanced over towards Aquan, "Is the village not too far from here?" In fact, they had just started towards the village and probably -weren't- in visual range of it since it did reside in a forest, leaving plenty of interruptions in visual line-of-sight and, unless someone had extremely sensitive hearing, out of range of hearing from inside the village itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2007, 5:24 pm 
Fellow player

Looking in the direction that they were going, Aquan said to Kuribun, "Don't worry. We'll be there soon." Sniffing at the air, he smelled two distinct scents at the village, which stood out boldly against the usual scents there. They both seemed to be Youkai, however both seemed to be different than most he smelled. Speeding up the pace slightly, he continued en route to the village, with Kuribun and Yuske behind him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2007, 6:02 pm 
Voyager

Panting, Yuske finally catches up, He says to Aquan "Where are you people heading"? He turns to face Kuriban "Something wrong little fella, you have a wierd expression on your face"? He thinks to him self "Wow cant put my finger on this expression". Turns and faces Aquan "Well Well Well Aquan have you gotten stronger since the last time I seen you"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 20th, 2007, 4:07 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru climbed up the roof of one of the houses and surveyed towards the forest.They where coming...He climbed down and leaned up agents the wall of one of the houses as he closed his eyes...he needed the rest,and by the looks of things it would take a while for them to reach the village.