Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 10:16 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri shrugged and looked down at Anorant head, listening to him but looking at him playfully. Looking at Kunari quizzilly she asks "Like what?"
The east of the sky was a dark gary, the west was pink, blue, and orange. A few clouds floated around the colors blending them into pastels. The air was startung to feel like night. With the sun no longer bearing downthe air was more comfortably cool and the rotting corpse smell was starting to smell less like cooking of the rotting bandits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 3:17 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru grinned...his managed to remain undetected,tho the birds almost gave him away..."So,going to Kaede's village are you?He he...what a coincidence...so am I..." And he phased to leave his hiding place,then he started walking slowly, following the group careful to not get to close or to attract unwanted attention...He even changed his clothing as to not arouse any suspicion,now wearing some old,dusty rags instead of his usual black and silver garments that would undoubtedly make him stand out should he be discovered...the rest of his equipment was stashed away in a pouch he was carrying with care at his side...
He had to swap his mighty Shadowbane with a stick,and though he did this quite often it always made him feel rather uncomfortable...
He walked several hundred yards behind the group...he was sure he couldn't have been spotted nor would they pay him any mind if they did...And so he kept walking keeping his distance but with all senses in high alert,ready for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 3:46 pm 
Fellow player

As the day came to a close and the night began with the moon rising, Mikomi woke from her nap atop a branch outside of Kaede's village. Yawning, she got up and stretched out any kinks in her muscles before scaning the area for signs of trouble. 'Hmm, nothing out of the ordinary for now. Though there is a small group it seems coming this direction.' Mikomi shruged and sat back down on the branch, adjusting her Katana. "Well, I might as well wait until they pass by before I go hunt for dinner." She grinned, the air around her turning to mist as it got colder "Might be interesting to watch them for awhile."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2007, 10:58 pm 
Fellow player

((Kago, how do you change in a crunchy-leaf-filled area still close to us un heard, and why would you change so close to two girls?? o.o)))
((Is Kunari okay? She usually beats us all to RPing...)))

A moist breeze tickled Hakuri's arms, glacing up she only saw a normal sky but somehow she expected to see clouds. She shrugged it off and looked forward, the sun was now out of view far below the tree line. The blues and pinks were now navy blue and dark orange.
Hakuri jerked her head around, this time it wasn't birds. She heard a rustling in a tree and then a loudish crunch, and a few steps. Her jerk was not sutle, likely to have jerked Anorant or caused him to lose his balance at least for a second. Glaring out behind them the steps continued, maybe it's just a racoon or possum? It's too big to be a squirrel she thought to herself.

((I think I have at least one outside-pet pet racoons IRL, @.@ I just hope they don't eat my pumpkin plants, they are cute, like giant pet cats, but with hands like a hamster... ^_^
If I catch them in my pumpkins I'd have to harm them and make them leave. T_T sooo cute and fluffy...)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2007, 5:45 pm 
Fellow player

Kunari, after studing Hakuri's face she says, "...nevermind, you seemed like you heard something..." then as Hakuri jerks around, Kunari spins around and says, "We're being followed..." as she hears the sounds of a something moving, she silently raising her swords to prepare for a fight she slowly and silently motions for Anorant to hide Hakuri and prepare for a visitor, the she, as silently as she could, began sniffing, attempting to find a scent, far behind she notices a dark figure approaching, he appeared to be nothing more than a beggar but something seemed...wrong, he didn't seem to be injured in any form and he was carrying a bag, with care, that seemed too big for a beggar, kunari whispers to Anorant that there was something very wrong about this person...

Last edited by Kunari on June 10th, 2007, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2007, 4:58 pm 
Fellow player

((Oops, we skipped you, sorry. But that was a well-done post!
*gasp* You and Anorant, sort of... So it's Anorants turn, where'd he run off to?)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 2:49 pm 
Fellow player

OOC: Sorry. I was in Florida this past week. I left a message on the clan gboard, but not here on the forums. :p

Anyway, I'll make a post later, once I think of one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 3:09 pm 
Fellow player

Anorant glanced at Kunari, then surveyed back behind them to see what she was talking about. It was hard to survey the area behind him while moving, but Anorant was able to get a glimps of the person who seemed to be following them. "We needn't worry about him for the time being. We're just a few minutes away from Kaede's Village, so we should pick up the pase a bit. Besides.... It's already night fall. I don't want to be in this forest much longer, especially since the bandit leader Kagasaki roams the forest at night. It wouldn't be a problem if I were by myself, but Hakuri is injured so I don't want to take that risk." Something else also seemed to bother Anorant besides the presence of Kagasaki. He seemed to smell the faint scent of someone else not too far from them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 4:18 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru continued on his way as the veil of night's darkness began to settle in.He was sure he was spotted by the group but he was also sure they didn't pay him any mind just yet...he was too far away to be identified and night in these woods was dangerous to say the least...He continued to head towards Kaede's village,walking at a steady pace on the constant lookout...He didn't want to be caught by surprise should things take a turn for the worse.At least night would provide him with the cover he needed to focus and concentrate on the task at hand...If things went well enough this group he was following would serve him well in the quest he was pursuing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 4:38 pm 
Fellow player

Mikomi sat there in the tree humming lightly to herself as she waited for the travelers to walk by. The warmth of the day already gone as the chill of the night set in. She had always loved the night. It wasn't as hot as it is in the daytime and with the moon and stars out it made the night even more enjoyable. She stopped humming when she noticed the small group finally got within hearing distance. When she heard the one carrying the female say that they were being followed by someone, Mikomi looked behind them and noticed the person. 'True, he doesn't look like a threat but one can't be too trusting of looks.' She sniffed the wind hoping to catch somethin in the ever changing winds. Her tail swished side to side in happiness when Mikomi recognized the scent. She grinned happily, 'Nice to know Kagomaru is still around these parts. Wonder what he's doing following these people though. Well, I'm sure I'll find out eventually.' Not bothering to hide her own scent, Mikomi waited until she was descovered, whether by the group or Kagomaru, it didn't matter to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 5:47 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri shrugged at Anornat's disregard to thier persuer and turned to watch Kunari infront of Anorant. She felt as if someone was watching her but figured it must be whatever Anorant didn't seem as a threat. Hakuri glanced up when she though she heard something but the sound faded so she cast the thought away as just the wind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2007, 6:24 pm 
Fellow player

Kunari nods and glances back at the persuer then says, "alright...then lets get moving." still with her weapons drawn she starts to run torwards the village.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2007, 1:09 am 
Fellow player

((Huggle thanks Kunari)))

Watching Kunari quizzally as she drew her weapons and went on ahead Hakuri glances around. She was worried that Kunari would withdraw her weapons and scout ahead if the threat was following them from behind and if it had been deemed unthreatening for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 5:46 am 
Fellow player

((Is it Anorant's, Mikomi's or Kagomaru's turn?)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 4:39 am 
Fellow player

((Ano i think))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next