Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2007, 9:34 am 
Fellow player

"Doctoring it"?? o.O

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2007, 10:31 pm 
Fellow player

((Lets get back to RPing? I'll repost the last few RPs.)))

Kagomaru grinned...he surveyed in the direction Tatakai started running,he was indeed running in the same direction.He then started waling in Tatakai's direction and started to phase shift after a few steps,appearing some feat in front of Tatakai.
*in a low voice*:"...Hijin Ketsusou...",as Kagimaru cut himself and threw blood blades in Tatakai's direction.

Tat looked forward and noticed kago phasing into view and as tata tried to turn around, kago sent his blades of blood at him hitting him in the back, knocking him to the ground. Tat roled over jumped to his and yelled sankon tetsoui and ran at Kago ready to strike full force.

Anorant let out a sigh of relief. <Well, there goes a battle that we were able to avoid. But I had to give up 5 shards for it....> He looked at Hakuri and walked towards her. "I see your still having trouble, Hakuri." A slight smile appeared on Anorant's face. "You know... Hadn't I given him those few shards, we both would have been dead." He then gazed into the sky, as if he were in deep thought. <But this is going to be a setback for my goal.... At least he didn't get all of them though. Just a few more to go.....> Anorant stretched and relaxed, turning his attention back to Hakuri and held out his hand. "Let's get moving. We don't want anyone else to come this way, now do we?"

Hakuri nodded, glad that he seemed to had forgotten. She knew it would nad at her but that was easier than just saying it. She started to push herself back to that one-leg stand. Looking around she heard yells from far off and saw Anorant looking preoccupied in his own thoughts. She sighed, looked up, and reached up to grab a branch a bit above her head, inching closer to it. If she could just grab it... maybe this time she wouldn't...
*oops* Hakuri's body had lost it's balance and she fell, but she managed to not fall all the way down. She sighed and reached toward Anorant's outstreached hand. She was too happy about needing assistance but the truth was that she did. Takeing Anorant's hand she not stood on her left leg, not too balanced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2007, 10:47 pm 
Fellow player

after slaying a small demon Kunari jumped up into a tree and started to look at the surrounding forest, she thought she could smeel the faint scent of blood, looking to where the scent was coming from, the first thing Kunari noticed was the smoke, then the scent of burning flesh, she decided to check it out, as she stood up she prepaired for a shunpo and began heading towards the smoke...when she was almost most there she noticed two scents, one of which she reconized as one of her friends, the other she wasnt sure about, but she thought to herself "if she is with this stranger then the stranger must not be bad..." so she used a shunpo and appeared a little ways aray, she jumped into a tree and jumped until she was almost right above the two then she jumped down and said, "Hey Haku!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 11:37 am 
Fellow player

Anorant quickly drew his sword and readied his dragon arm and turned his attention towards this stranger who almost seemed to appear out of nowhere. He almost completely ignored the fact that this girl seemed to know Hakuri. <It seems I wasn't able to pick up the scent of this girl before she approached us. It must've been Shunpo.... If that's the case, she's not your average half demon.> (In a cold-toned voice) "Who are you...?"

Last edited by Anorant on June 2nd, 2007, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 11:48 am 
Fellow player

Kunari noticed his weapons, one was a dragon arm... she studdied his face a bit then bowed saying, "i am Kunari, i am a friend of Hakuri, by the looks of it there was a fight recently, you need any help?" then she beamed a smile at the stranger, then glancing at hakuri she saw that she was hurt, so kunari said, "you should get her to Haira, maybe they can fix her leg." she walked to the stranger and examined his face again and said, "hmm...i think i may have seen you before, who are you?"

Last edited by Kunari on June 2nd, 2007, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 5:39 pm 
Fellow player

((Hmm... I didn't think you were in the game when this RP started, you should just be an infant. J/K)))

Hakuri steadied herself and watched the other two introduce eachother. She wanted to wait to see if these two were enamies before admitting to knowing Kunari. Carful to keep her face blank she stood against the tree watching the events unfold.
*insert your last two posts* ((Shunpo for hanyou is like Inu's jump thing right?)))
Turning her gaze to whomever was speaking at the time her eyes now watched Anorant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 6:28 pm 
Fellow player

Anorant seemed puzzled as Kunari walked up to him. <She seems harmless... Friendly even.> He closed his eyes and turned sideways, sheathing his sword. "I am Anorant Kaiden." He opened his eyes and glanced to his left towards Kunari. "I am not obligated to tell you anything else, for now...." Anorant turned away from Kunari and Hakuri, then jumped into a nearby tree to survey the surrounding area.

Note: Everything I type in <message> are Anorant's thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 11:24 pm 
Fellow player

Kunari smiles as Anorant sheaths his sword and thinks to herself, "well, at least he seems to trust me not to attack.", once again Kunari asks, "you need any help?" looking at Hakuri, then back at Anorant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 12:33 am 
Fellow player

Hakuri looks at Anorant, then Kunari. When anorant jumps into the tree Hakuri's eyes follow him. Though he sheathed his sword he was still hostile. Turning to Kunari, Hakuri gave a short nod in greeting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 10:49 am 
Fellow player

After realizing that there were no other beings in the surrounding area, Anorant began to relax. He looked into the sky as the sun began to set. <It won't be long until night fall.> With his back turned towards them, Anorant glanced back at Hakuri and Kunari. <I can't use shunpo while carrying Hakuri, and we won't make it to Haira before night fall.> Anorant jumped out of the tree and landed infront of Hakuri and Kunari. He turned his attention to Hakuri. "It's best that we get moving before night fall. I don't want to run into any unexpected guest with the injury you have." He then looked at Kunari. "Kunari, was it? Will you be coming along? We should stay at Kaede's Village and stay there until morning." Anorant held out his hand towards Hakuri to help her up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 10:57 am 
Fellow player

smiles and says, "sure, i am not busy right now, thats why i decided to inspect this fire if i was busy i would have avoided it.", then she waits for Anorant to pick Hakuri up so we could leave, and says, "if we run into any bandits, let me take care of them." and smiles happily as she draws her weapons just for saftey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 2:17 pm 
Fellow player

As Kagomaru dodged Tatakai's sankon tetsou he quickly garbed the shards from Tatakai's pouch and with a wide grin phased out of sight.He appeared well away from Tatakai and his mischievous little amusements that though entertained had a tendency of wearing on one's patience.His attention was captured by a new scent coming form the direction of the group he acquired the shards from...He knew that if he wanted to investigate the matter further he would need to be cautious.Nobody would take kindly to his presence there.He started sneaking and keeping out of sight,trying to keep in the wind so as to not be detected and as out of sight as possible...He saw the demon he took the shards from and the wounded hanyou girl but there was another hanyou with them...<Most interesting...>he stopped and started observing the three,out of sight focused on the small group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2007, 6:38 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri grabed Anorant's sholders and hopped onto his back. She was smiling as she rested her head on his shoulder. She jerked her head up and looked around, she could have sworn she saw a flash of color in the direction a couple birds just noisly flew from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 6:07 pm 
Fellow player

Anorant noticed Hakuri's reaction to the birds and looked in the same direction as she. <What is she looking at...?> He then cleared his throat before speaking. "Hakuri..... Your seeing things. These recent events have made you tense. You should relax for now." He turned his attention to Kunari. "In any case, we should get moving before night fall. I'm sure we can find shelter at Kaede's Village." Anorant faced the forest towards Kaede's Village and took a few steps before leaping into a tree while carrying Hakuri on his back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2007, 6:19 pm 
Fellow player

kunari nods and, as the group begins to move she glancer around thinking to herself "...something isn't right...i feel like i'm being watched...", then says, "we should hurry..." then looks around as she follow Anorant, she hopes that the one watching the group is just some shadow bandits, she looks at Hakuri and asks, "did you see or hear anything back at the corpses?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next