Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:10 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri tried to pick up the tanto but it was too heavy, she got herself to a one-leg stand with her back holding her aginst the tree. She growled at herself, how did she get herself into this mess? The Tanto lay near the fifth shard, but Hakuri had more on her mind than that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru slowly emerged from the smoke with his sword unsheathed and with a cold merciless expression on his face...The soft wind fluttered his coat and his tunic shone in dark sparkles ageist the sun's rays...His sword gleamed,shining ravenously like a torch in the dark in the midst of the smoke...

He pointed hiss word towards the figure that seemed willing to fight...The other seemed wounded,and not truly a threat...

Stopping far enough for his stane to be visible but far enough for his face to be
blurred he spoke in a low cold tone

Kagomaru:I seek the Shinkon no Tamma shards...I will have them one way or the other...Make your choice!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 3:14 am 
Fellow player

tatakai walked through the forest and noticed smoke he sniffed the air and caught the familer wiff or his old pall kago hmmmm he thought to him self i will go pay him a lil visit as tatakai followed kago's scent he cam upon a battle and noticed the frame of kago and the look of death on his face and as tatakai looked a lil closer he noticed the familer grin kago had right before he killed and on that note tata jumped into a nearby tree to watch the battle and his friend heh he thought to himself.... this orght to be fun he has shadow bane with him this i have never seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 10:13 am 
Fellow player

Anorant couldn't make out what this youkai looked like due to the smoke. "The shards of the Shinkon no Tamma, huh...?" He looked at the shard next to Hakuri, then thought about the 4 shards he had put into his neck. <Hakuri is injured and needs to be tended to, and if I get wounded fighting this guy, that'll only make things worse for us. Maybe I could give him these 5 shards, and he'll move on.> Anorant pried the 4 shards out of his neck, then walked over to Hakuri and smiled, taking the shard next to her. "It seems that we are in quite the situation here, Hakuri..." Anorant stepped away from Hakuri and faced the youkai partially hidden within the smoke. "My friend is injured and needs to have her wounds tended to, so I want to avoid any battles for now if possible 'cause me getting wounded in a fight won't help any. So... I will give you these shards..." Anorant tossed the shards to the farthest burning corpse and awaited movement. He then noticed another scent close by....

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 1:46 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru grinned coldly...He sheathed his sword in a rather stylish manner,then phased in and out of site stopping at the shards in the blink of en eye.He quickly picked them up and looked at the youkai...

His eyes turned into a vortex of color...something many a foe regretted seeing (if they lived long enough to regret it that is),but instead of charging into the fray,he turned away and started walking back to the direction he came from...after a few feet he once more shifted in and out of site and left,stopping on a nearby hill that oversaw the battle Anorant had with the bandits....

He walked around and stopped by a tree.He opened his hand...the shards gleamed in the sunlight...He clenched his fist around them...
He surveyed the surroundings and after a few minutes opening his fist the shards where tainted,ready to be embedded...He pushed them in his neck,the wounds closing almost instantly.

He lied down under the tree and closed his eyes,trying to bask in the shade of the tree before one more heading off travel

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 8:33 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri sighed, one less battle to be useless in... but because of herself this, Anorant, person lost five, likely all, of his shards. Hakuri's left leg trambled and she fell down once again just sitting against the tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 12:39 am 
Fellow player

tatakai thought to him sellf good thing they handed over the shards or they would of been killed and possibly worse... but hey i think i might go talk to kago once he finishes his nap and on that note tt walked up to where kago was napping and bent down and wispered to him it's tat so dont worry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 2:27 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru suddenly woke up and grabbed Tatakay by the throat lifting him off the ground...He looked at him for a few seconds and placed him back on the ground...
"My apologizes,my friend...you caught me a little of guard ...It's been awhile since i saw you..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 9:04 am 
Fellow player

yoah tat yelled, and said it's me man at least give me my dignity and set be back on the ground. And the look of just being woke up was in kago's eyes so tat thought nothing of it, so i see your a lil stronger than you were the last time we met. But it is good to see you again man, how's your hunting been going..... from the looks of it i would say rather well i suppose. I am having a bit of trouble, seems like when i go hunting i have been beatin to the shards everytime. But it's cool, i rather like the traning but so how you been man long time no see? I hear you been doing a lot of traning in pv im taking your around here looking for shards right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 2:38 pm 
Fellow player

"Indeed,as you can see,i've acquired some new skills i'm getting used too...The Shinkon No Tamma reawakened some of my old powers...And how have you been my friend?Seems time granted you more powers too..."

Kagomaru stopped to survey the area and see if any threats where nearby then turned towards Tatakai once more...

"So,what brings you to this part of the forest?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 8:05 pm 
Fellow player

I have been in search on the shikon jewel shards, i'm looking for power same as allways. I see you have been fairing better than I have been, but i usually just train alo. Traning has been abit boring lately, I mean all to my self I like having people to sparr I love to fight just only with people i know or when i have to ya know as kago looked, up tata steped back grabbed both of his no-dachis with extreme speed and braught them across kago's hand knocking a shard from it tatakai leped forwards and grabbed the shard and ran off into the woods yelling kago use your new skills i will help you git used to the hanyou blood that you now posses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 25th, 2007, 11:21 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru grinned...he surveyed in the direction Tatakai started running,he was indeed running in the same direction.He then started waling in Tatakai's direction and started to phase shift after a few steps,appearing some feat in front of Tatakai.

*in a low voice*:"...Hijin Ketsusou...",as Kagimaru cut himself and threw blood blades in Tatakai's direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2007, 2:26 pm 
Fellow player

Anorant let out a sigh of relief. <Well, there goes a battle that we were able to avoid. But I had to give up 5 shards for it....> He looked at Hakuri and walked towards her. "I see your still having trouble, Hakuri." A slight smile appeared on Anorant's face. "You know... Hadn't I given him those few shards, we both would have been dead." He then gazed into the sky, as if he were in deep thought. <But this is going to be a setback for my goal.... At least he didn't get all of them though. Just a few more to go.....> Anorant stretched and relaxed, turning his attention back to Hakuri and held out his hand. "Let's get moving. We don't want anyone else to come this way, now do we?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2007, 3:50 pm 
Fellow player

Hakuri nodded, glad that he seemed to had forgotten. She knew it would nad at her but that was easier than just saying it. She started to push herself back to that one-leg stand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2007, 5:28 pm 
Fellow player

Tat looked forward and noticed kago phasing into view and as tata tried to turn around, kago sent his blades of blood at him hitting him in the back, knocking him to the ground. Tat roled over jumped to his and yelled sankon tetsoui and ran at Kago ready to strike full force. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next