Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: IY Forest RP
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 4:44 am 
Fellow player

I'm not sure if I logged the rest but the last two posts are as follows. If you have more of the rp or would like to post a continuance of if please do so.

[Roleplay] Anorant turns his back towards Hakuri so he wouldn't see her tears, then sheaths his
sword. "Dry your tears, Hakuri. There's no reason for you to be crying when you know full well the
nature battles."

[Roleplay] Hakuri shooked her head slightly, but it went unnoticed, and she opened her eyes slowly,
fearfully, and looked at Anorant; realizing he hadn't seen her gesture. She didn't know how to, and
wasn't thrilled at the though of, explaining the true cause.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 5:22 am 
Fellow player

Okay, I found the log, just one problem... it's my first and so I'm missing most of the beginning. If Anorant or someone else that was on then could bother to check, my log file is dated 2/26/2007 1:35 AM. Please and thank you! <3

[Roleplay] Hakuri nods slightly and tries to relax. She flinches, and tries to not look at her left foot. Instead Hakuri closes her eyes.

[Roleplay] As Anorant stares into the river, he notices the unfamiliar scent of six, heading in their direction. This group of six was coming from the area where Anorant had killed the shadow bandit.

[Roleplay] After Anorant, and much fainter, Hakuri smelled a foe. Not a foe of hers, and she knew not that there were more than one. Her foot still gave her waves of pain and on top of that was a deep smell of her own blood. Carefully Hakuri looked up at Anorant, wondering what she thought of the smell.

[Roleplay] The group of six reach the river, revealing themselves as comrades of the downed shadow bandit. Anorant sighs, saying "I don't have time to deal with you fools. You should go back to where you came from...." One of the bandits noticed Hakuri sitting by a tree and made a move. This provoked Anorant to begin his attack immediately.

[Roleplay] The moment Hakuri saw the bandits she tried to stand, but she fell and acknowledging that she wasn't in any condition to fight with a crushed foot. Kuri changed her strategy and tried to get up the tree, but there was no way she could run or jump up and there were no low branches to pull herself up with. She quickly looked from the battle to scanning her surroundings fearfully. She despised being useless and even more so that she was helpless. She pushed herself back up to a semi-sit position, winced as her left foot move, and sat there her face almost blank. She looked down at her nails and then at her foot. It would be to hard to keep it out of the way and her claws could only do so much.

[Roleplay] Anorant tackles the bandit before he can reach Hakuri. He then uses his equipped Blue Dragon Arms to crush his head. Anorant then stands up and turns his attention towards the other 5 bandits. He draws his sword, pointing it towards the group of bandits. "Come..."

[Roleplay] Hakuri concentrated on the battle, just knowing one would seperate and come after her... it was clear that 6 on one was thier idea of easy and that I was next, if not first.

[Roleplay] Anorant observes the bandits as they spread out, trying to surround him. Anorant steps back, being sure to stay close to the injured Hakuri. A bandit lunges at Anorant and he counterattacks with a Dokkasou to the chest, close to the heart and follows up with a slash to the mid-section of the body. The bandit gasps and falls to the floor.

[Roleplay] Hakuri smiles at Anorant's victory, then gasps and recounts the bandit bodies. Suddenly she hears something behind her and she whips her head around.

[Roleplay] Anorant attacks another bandit, thrusting his sword through the bandits stomach. He then notices the bandit that has made his way to Hakuri. The bandit pulls out his Tanto ready to stab Hakuri, dealing the finishing blow. Anorant begins to focus his reiatsu and uses shunpo to jump inbetween the bandit and Hakuri, taking the bandits blow to the back of his left shoulder.

[Roleplay] Hakuri sees the bandit a split second before Ano, and Hakuri bared her teeth and claws. Seeing Anorant take the hit made Kuri gasp. "Are... you..." She wanted to say alright, but that would be stupid, of course he wasn't.

[Roleplay] Anorant elbows the bandit, forcing him to jump back several feet. The other 2 bandits rush to his aid. Anorant sheaths his sword, then pulls the Tanto out of his left shoulder and throws it to the ground. He turns around, facing the remaining three bandits. The air around Anorant starts to become hot. His eyes change to a menacing red as a red aura of heat surrounds him and his muscles become larger and his claws and fangs become longer. After witnessing Anorant unleash his demon power, the bandits become more cautious. Wasting no time, Anorant lunges out at the bandits. "Fools! You won't live through this!!"

[Roleplay] Hakuri was amazed at Anorant's strength, but when he transformed her eyes showed fear. Hakuri began to watch Anorant's every move and more carefully.

[Roleplay] The bandits quickly disperse in order to get away from Anorant. He catches one of them before he could get away and bites the bandit in the neck, tearing out his throat. Anorant throws the corpse of the bandit to the ground as blood gushes out out the mangled neck.

[Roleplay] Hakuri watches in horror and stifles a squeak of fear with her hands.

[Roleplay] The two remaining bandits begin to show signs of fear after watching Anorant's ruthless killing. They gather the courage to attack him at the same time. One bandit makes a mad dash towards Anorant from the left and the other jumps at Anorant from the right. Anorant grins, then quickly draws his sword, slicing through the head of the bandit coming from the left. He then turns and jumps at the final bandit, bringing him to the ground. Anorant holds the bandit tightly and jumps into the air, making sure not to let go.

[Roleplay] Hakuri silently gasps and tightly closes her eyes. It pained her to see her friend so... intent on kill. She heard the thump as one bandit's head hit the ground, two softer thumps as it's body followed. She shivered, she held her tongue and did her best to not listen, but she still heard the scream of the last.

[Roleplay] As soon as Anorant is high enough in the air with the bandit, he builds up his jakai for a jakai flare. The bandit struggles in vain to get himself free of Anorant's grasp. Anorant releases his jakai, killing the bandit instantly. The bandit's corpse falls first, followed by Anorant. He turns his head slightly to look at Hakuri and reverts back to his disguised form.

[Roleplay] Hakuri can't, not hear; but she closed her eyes so tightly that they watered, a vain effort to close her senses from what she knew was happening. She heard the scream fall, the crash of the helpless body land, the scream stop. Kuri couldn't help it, try as she might she couldn't hold back as she sobbed and tears rolled from her closed eyes.

[Roleplay] Anorant turns his back towards Hakuri so he wouldn't see her tears, then sheaths his
sword. "Dry your tears, Hakuri. There's no reason for you to be crying when you know full well the
nature battles."

[Roleplay] Hakuri shook her head slightly, but it went unnoticed, and she opened her eyes slowly,
fearfully, and looked at Anorant; realizing he hadn't seen her gesture. She didn't know how to, and

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 2:47 pm 
Fellow player

I'll look through my logs and see if I have the entire RP. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 3:22 pm 
Fellow player

Awesome RP guys!Keep up the good work!I'll be looking forward to RPing with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 4:50 pm 
Fellow player

*hugglethanksAnorant*

Didn't you(Kago) start this RP with me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 7th, 2007, 5:48 pm 
Fellow player

I did but this is so much better...i's sorry i wasn't there to join in :| ,but more opportunities like this will arise,I'm sure.Again,great RP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2007, 4:45 am 
Fellow player

Care to post your log of it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2007, 10:16 am 
Fellow player

Hmm.... I can't find the RP. Either I deleted it by mistake while cleaning out my log folder or I saved it to something else. Sorry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2007, 11:31 pm 
Fellow player

Well, if Kago can find the begining there shouldn't be too much missing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2007, 5:51 am 
Fellow player

I looked for it...couldn't find it...sorry..it's still a great RP tho!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2007, 5:46 pm 
Fellow player

Then shall we continue it? Last two posts:

nature battles."

[Roleplay] Hakuri shooked her head slightly, but it went unnoticed, and she opened her eyes slowly,

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 11th, 2007, 10:19 pm 
Fellow player

After a moment with no reply Hakuri used her right sleeve to wipe her face, but the action had only achieved streaking her face with dirt. A wavy line where her tears were was now mostly dirt that was almost mud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 2:05 am 
Fellow player

Anorant tended to the wound on the back of his left shoulder using the power of the shikon jewel shards that he had in his neck. He thought to himself, "'I should stop being careless....'" He surveyed the area for any other bandits that might be around. Realizing that no other threatening being was around, Anorant relaxed and turned his attention towards Hakuri once again. He pried exactly ten shards from his neck and walked over to Hakuri, holding out his hand. "Take these, and use them to heal your wound."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 2:21 am 
Fellow player

Hakuri solemnly nods and puts her hand out to catch them. She took one, held her bottom lip with her teeth, and placed it in the front calf of her leg, the shard vanishing into her flesh as she did so. Then took another from her palm and placed it on the top of her crushed foot, wincing as she did so, and her foot absorbed the shard. "You must be a very acomplished warrior to have this many shards." Hakuri whispered as she took a third shard out of her palm. She closed her eyes and gently placed this shard on the bottom of her foot, and tried not to wince. Hakuri sighed, and pinched two shards from her left hand and placed them against her neck. She held the remaining 5 up for Anorant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2007, 2:53 am 
Fellow player

Anorant returned the 5 shards to his neck one by one. "Accomplished...? No. I haven't accomplished anything yet..." He paused for a second, looked into the sky, then walked towards the river and stood there. "Don't worry about returning those shards. You can keep them." Anorant turned his head back a little and look at Hakuri from the corner of his eyes with a small smile on his face. "But that would make you a target for any low-life or powerful warrior who knows you have them, so you should be careful."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next