Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: RP with Komeguro. Begins in FF
PostPosted: March 9th, 2007, 1:47 am 
Fellow player

Hmm.... This is a RP that me and Komegoru started. This is all that we did, but we will finish it sometime, either on the mud or here on the forums. If you want to join in, feel free. Just let me know before you do.

[Roleplay] As the hazy sun rises over the horizon, beings of all kinds begin to awake in The Forbidden Forest. Deeper within the forest, in a cave, lies a wolf youkai by the name of Anorant. As the sun light enters the cave, he becomes restless. "It can't be morning already.... I just went to sleep a while ago. BAH! Might as well get up..." As Anorant gets up, he smells the scent of something familiar in the air. A slight grin appears on his face. "Its about time you showed yourself." Anorant immediately runs out of the cave and into the trees, heading towards the lake.

[Roleplay] Sitting on a limb hanging above the lake, Komeguro tosses limbs of fallen foes into the center. "I know your in there." He whispers to noone in perticular

[Roleplay] As Anorant jumps from tree to tree, he notices another familiar scent already at the lake. "This could make things slightly easier if he's there. We'll see..." Anorant smiles a bit as he picks up the pace. When he arrives at the lake, Anorant sees Komeguro sitting on a tree limb hanging over the lake. He stares at Kome for a second, then turns his attention towards the lake. "How long have you been here, Kome?"

[Roleplay] Starteled birds take flight due to the sudden movement underneath the water. "There you are. Come to daddy." Komeguro says as the water begins to bubble. Hearing a familar voice he smiles and looks in the direction from witch it came. "Oooh not that long just thought id get some exersize in. So what have you been doing since we last met." Shifting his weight slightly Komeguro leaps to the side of his new found brother in arms.

[Roleplay] Anorant folds his arms and observes the water more closely. "Nothing really. Hakuri and I got into a skirmish with some shadow bandits a few days ago. It was no problem for me, but..." Anorant is interupted by the roar of a fierce beast. He prepares to draw his sword. Moments later, the water dragon of the Forbidden Forest lake reveals itself, letting out a huge roar which shook the earth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 5:59 am 
Fellow player

I'll join in if you guys have nothing against it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 19th, 2007, 5:27 pm 
Fellow player

Sure. Go ahead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 20th, 2007, 11:22 am 
Fellow player

Anorant drew his sword. The sword surged with demonic energy as he wielded it. "You know, Kome.... This won't be easy, especially for you. Even this beast gives me trouble sometimes. Think you'll be able to keep up?" Anorant took a Dragon Blue Arm from his pack and equiped it to his left arm. "I'll take the liberty of starting us off." Anorant pointed his sword towards the sky yelling "Flame Strike!". He then point his sword towards the dragon, using it to direct the flames towards the Dragon, making a direct hit. The dragon stumbled a little, then regained it's ground. Now it was more aggrevated than before.

Last edited by Anorant on June 2nd, 2007, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 8:35 am 
Fellow player

[Roleplay] Watching the flames hit the dragon Komeguro says with agrin "Guess thats my cue." Jumping from the lim while the dragon is looking at its agressor Komeguro yells dokasu as his claws extend, he strikes at the back of the dragons neck barely hitting him with the poison "My first plan was to just piss him off now my plan is to help you.I know I cant beet him by myself but maybe I could help you.what do you say?"

[Roleplay] Anorant sheathed his sword and grined. "Sure, if you want. Either way, this dragon WILL die today!" He lunged towards the dragon, using the Blue Dragon Arm to cling to its chest. He then mutterd "Dokkasou" and injected only a little poison into the dragon's chest. Anorant then used his feet to launch himself off of the dragon and into the air, then landed on the ground.

[Roleplay] As Anorant Takes his attack Komeguro back flips off the dragons neck yelling "Lightwhip." Bringing his hand up he slashes at the dragon with the goldin cord of energy. continuing his barrage from behind Komeguro starts seeing the tares appear in the dragons tough hide.