Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Another unfinished RP
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 5:11 am 
Fellow player

[Roleplay-OOC] Hakuri: 'The following RP is in a world similar but IS NOT BIYG.'

[Roleplay]A man, about 17, walked though the village. He wore a grey kimono and wooden sandals. His light brown hair was messy.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru woke up on the outskirts of a small village.It was almost noon when he finally got up.He washed his face in a nearby puddle of what seemed to be relatively clean water and drank from his gourd.

[Roleplay]The 17-year-old strolled to the edge of the town and sat on a bench, his feet on the seat and bottom on the back.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru: 'Kagomaru started walking to the village...He needed fresh supplies to continue on his journey...As he walked he admired the sky and the surroundings...it seemed to be a very nice and peacefull village.He noticed Children playing and moms and dads right there next to them...People seemed to be happy and content.'

[Roleplay]The man hopped off the bench and myschivously followed the stranger.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru was so absorbed by the village's small details and beauty that he compleetly forgot about himself...He eventually found his way to a shop that sold food and water gourds.He got some money from his poket and payed for the supplies.Turning around he saw a man standing in front of him.

[Roleplay] 'Gourds?' the man wondered. Realized he'd been caught he introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Andrew."

[Roleplay] Kagomaru loked at the man with an seemingly innocent face but he saw through this Andrew's act."Hey there,my name's Kagomaru.What brings you to this village,are you a native?"

[Roleplay] Andrew grins, "You aren't then". Andy chuckled.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru looked rather puzzled..."I'm not?"and started laughing loudly.

[Roleplay] Andrew raised an eyebrow, "You're not? What part of twon are you from?"

[Roleplay] Actually,I'm not from this town...I'm a traveler.Kagomaru answered

[Roleplay] Andrew smirked, "No one from town visits THAT" he jabbed a thumb that the shop, "shop."

[Roleplay] Kagomaru Well,i'm in need of supplies at the moment...I've been traveling for almost a week now...So what can you tell me about this town?Everything here seems so pacefull.

[Roleplay] "We are... territorial, you could say. Not everone knows everyone but anyone can tell a local from someone, [italic]else[/italic]"

[Roleplay] Kagomaru: That would explain why people kept a cirten distance from me...eh,well...i'not gonna hurt anyone.Buy what brings you to the shop here?

[Roleplay] Andrew's smirk vanished, "This is a scarred town, the peace is fake." He whispered the last four words and quikly, nervously, looked around.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru's expresion turned serious,no longer the chearfull expresion it had just moment ago."Tell me what happened?"

[Roleplay] Andrew: "I'm not allowed." This time He quickly walked away, they acting calm, strolled into the light forest.

[Roleplay] Andrew waited for the trveller to follow.

[Roleplay] Kagomaru shighed...he picked up the supplies and followed Andrew into the forest,slowly waling in tht direction.

[Roleplay] Andrew froze, having heard someone's steps, then glanced over and saw Kago. Andy sighed and sat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2007, 5:54 am 
Fellow player

Approaching Andrew,Kagomaru asked:"Want to tell me what this is all about?What is it with that village and why do you seem afraid of talking about it out loud?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 5:09 am 
Fellow player

Andrew scooched close to Kagomaru, and whispered almost as soft as his breath was against your ear, "It's forbidden to talk of it, and even worse to infom someone of it. You are a traveler correct? Promise to bring me with you? Promise to help me excape?" at the last two sentances his voice was even softer, but had a note of pleeding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 11:11 am 
Fellow player

"Very well..."Kagomaru answered,"...now tell me of this place...and why you seek escape...life seems peaceful enough"tho he know better then to trust the apparent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2007, 3:22 pm 
Fellow player

"It's not" Andrew began, uncomfortable with either of them making any noise. Suddenly the sound of yelling men closed in to the from all sides. Andrew's eyes widened, and his body became stiff as his mind tried to descide wether to lay or stand. He jumped up to a stand, his back flat against a thick tree. There was no excape, they knew he was here, they knew what he had almost done. Andrew kicked Kagomaru, harded than was nessicary, to get him to run and try to excape. They would come for Andrew first, he was sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 14th, 2007, 10:42 pm 
Fellow player

Knowing this was one of his final moments to speak Andrew summoned up his will and spoke but tried to hide his voice from the approching guards, "It's the SKG, Secrect Keeping Guardians, the ones that rule the town." Andrew spoke quicky, they had little time, "Flee while you can!" Andrew started to look around fearfully, trying to determine the best course of action he could take. He know that Kago, no matter how strong, would never make it if he(andrew) went with him(Kago). The guards would come for Andy first, he(andy) was sure of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2007, 4:17 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru made a choice...He unsheathed his sword and faced the strange attackers with a terrible grin on his face.

"I'm not about to leave you here...either fight with me or run,I'll hold them off for as long as i can!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2007, 4:14 pm 
Fellow player

Andrew shook his head, "You don't get it, they are the gods of not just this town but region, please, go!" somehow his voice was even more urgent than before, but this time it seemed to shake. Andrew couldn't live with himself if Kagomaru was captured as well, if Andrew had just kept quite as he should have there would be no problem. Andrew had no weapon, and knew fully well that it was not he who would be dead at the end of this... they was no way. Only Kago's head would be mounted after this, his own fate would be much worse. Andrew listened to the approching voices, he would only have one chance, it would have to be just right... and yet it still might not work, but he still began to formulate his plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 2:56 am 
Fellow player

((Yes, I shall god-mod, just be happy I didn't make you pick your nose and butt and eat both while I'm at it)))

Andrew grabs Kagomarus arm and whispers quickly in his ear, "You're my only chance, were, now you're just the hope to who will too end the same as I am about to." Andrew trows Kagomaru away from the village, away from himself, then kicks Kago's heels. With a glance back Kagomaru runs away as Andrew stands there knowing that no matter what he does now it's the same fate. Waiting until the guards get ready to seperate as they approch Andrew stands, trying to look oblivious. He sees his chance and runs to the village trying to pass the guards and force them to all chase him, but only some do. He is caught before he passes even one guard, the nearest guards take turns beating him to the ground into a bloody heep. Just over half of the group heads after Kagomaru in the hopes of preventing any information from leaking out. Andrew know Kago's only chance is to run past the line from which the guards are not to pass. To run and lose the guards before Andrew's effort was waisted. With every foot and pound of a metal bat Andrew felt even more hopeless that there was any hope for the village, many villagers and families loosing all memories and tales of the world outside, no one can defeat the guards. It wasn't just thier numbers but thier indivisual strength. Andrew began to lose hope that Kagomaru could even outrun the guards even if he used tactics to lose them like tricks. Mere seconds after being captured Andrew fell unconcious and was still being assalted.

((If you don't take the hints you will be god-moded, the guards are god-like for the story and you've had warning.)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 3:11 am 
Fellow player

Kagomaru kept running as Andrew insisted....He looked behing and noticed the guards chasing after him....He stopped abruptly thinking "I will not run from the likes of you..." He turned towards them and as he started to hum in a low,sinister matter the guards approached...They started surrounding him.
Kagomaru quickly drew his sword and started hacking away at them,but every wound he inflicted seemed to heal almost instantly...He took one step back,knelt down and embedded his hands in the dirt and with his eyes glowing a fierce bluish glow a strong gust of wind that made almost everything in the area die surrounded him...

When the wind and dust settled Kagomaru was stunned to find out that the guards didn't move a single inch..."...unbelievable...they're not human...nor do they have a soul...this is a fight i cannot win..."
Kagomaru jumped to his feet quickly turned from the guards and started phasing in and out of sight,running as fast as he could...The guards of course gave chase and they seemed to get closer with every step or phase shift...He wondered if he truly could outrun these monstrosities and immediately his thoughts turned once more towards Andrew...what in the hell was he thinking ? What did he expected?He hoped these answerers would come from the strange character himself...he needed to find a way to defeat the guards and get in the village so he could rescue Andrew or at least get some answerers,but right now....And he kept running and running,hoping that the wouldn't fall pray to these strange guards that seemed immune to any and all forms of attack...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2007, 3:18 am 
Fellow player

The Guards were spreading out, gaining speed and slowly the ones closer to the ends began to curve around Kagomaru. Here, he realized that he hadn't struck them at all they just dodged effortlessly. The guards were starting to steady thier pace just a bit above Kago's. They looked more like they had just began to run, they were niether sweating not breathing anthing but slowly and calmly. They ran, they didn't jump or climb trees, but the ran beautifly, artfully, in unison and without any faults or tripping.

((Hint, jump away, jump into a tree and jump from tree to tree or something)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 5:42 am 
Fellow player

((god mod time, it's been over a month.)))

The guards over took Kago, easily, and took him down restraining him with steel ropes.

((No, because that would ruin Andrew's part but I could have and should have.)))

The guards stopped, watched Kagomaru get away then they rush back, still making it look effortless to maintain thier speed. Now captured, Andrew could only hope Kagomaru understood and would get away from the guards, without foolishly trying to outrun them, and spread word of the plight of the town.
Andrew awoke bound by metal strips and chains. His limbs were pulled almost too far from his body, a strap over his neck barely loose enough to breathe. The neck metal strap had holes in it and wires going to and from it. He was stripped naked and the only movment he was capable of would likly dislocate a shoulder or a leg. He wasn't surprized, he didn't struggle. He even kept his eyes shut because he knew what this was. He would be tourtured to tell any information about the traveler, where he might be found, and what the traveler was told. Then, after he was a broken crying boy that had told them anything or everything he pysically could they'd do as they pleased as they forced the whole town to watch, even children, expecting them to be quiet and obediant as they showed them why they should be silent. Sure enough a baby would cry and it and whoever held it would suffer whatever they chose to do at that 'meeting'. A young child would run forward or scream, same with a friend or family of the prisoner. Andrew knew it well. He waited, knowing they'd notice he had awoken.