Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A RP in the dead of night
PostPosted: April 12th, 2007, 5:53 pm 
Voyager

[Roleplay] Malakay was sitting the dimly light room in his apartment...the town was still alive even if it was a little over midnight....His mind was racing,yet he wasn't thinking about anything,just looking out the opened window to the city...He was worrying...worrying about nothing and no one...he thought about choices,past and present,things that he tried to not think about for the sake of the fact that it seemed like a fool's thoughts...He got up from his chair and went towards the bathroom...He turned on the lights and looked in the mirror...he almost didn't recognized the person looking back at him.So much changed,so much is changing...He splashed some watter on his face...The cold watter dripped down his face onto his bare chest,shaking him from his thoughts,if only for a moment...

[Roleplay] He walked back into the dimly lit room...A messy bead,a desk with a laptop,some magazines,a small table,overcrowded by all sorts of things...Music was in the background...he couldn't even remember who was playing...

[Roleplay] He felt lost somehow...like he wasn't meant to be here but some cosmic plot or force that defied understanding compelled him to be here...He smiled in contempt...he despised being controlled or manipulated,the very idea of it made something inside him rise up in rage...He walked to a pile of clothes smothering a chair,and picked up a shirt...He walked towards the front door and took his trench coat,the door banged as he left the apartment and he looked back as if he'll never return to that place,like it was something that shackled him.He headed towards the exit of the building in a slow,steady pace...

[Roleplay] Malakay left the apartment building in which he lived...he found it ugly...something that was fit for a meaningless existence,something that conflicted with his very essence...yet he accepted it,out of all the possible choices he had,he choose this...He turned around and started haunting the streets of the city...steam rising forming ghostly shapes in the night,sirens screeching shattering the silence...The humid decadence of the city was almost palpable,like a presence clutching some truth hidden in the pestelence and pain of a decadent lot of mortals,wondering lost in a world they choose not to understand...

[Roleplay] "But i know the truth...or at least some small measure of it...and that makes me different from them all...I know,i always knew ...like i always knew that the desires of today full filed tomorrow will never be the same as the desires of today fulfilled that very day...on the spot,in a moment's notice...I know the truths they run from..." he kept walking passed brick buildings and cars and people in the night,not paying any attention to those around him...dark allies,bright streets noisy squares...it was all the same to him...

[Roleplay] Even he questioned the sanity of his thoughts...what was it he really knew...Truth was such a scarcely defined term that he felt it slipping through his fingers...Maybe he really was onto something...Or maybe the night air was just a source of a cheap revelation in an age where nothing has purpose or meaning,where all that we need to cling to in order to survive shatters on the wall of a reality we build o cover our eyes...Maybe he was back in that dimly light,messy room back in his apartment and that ugly building,dreaming all of this...Or maybe he was in some villa on a sunny coast by the beach or pool dreaming all of this while sunbathing...what difference did it make...

[Roleplay] "A moment or a lifetime,it's all the same...only difference is the way you look at things when it's all over..." he shrug as some cold wind rushed by him ... He heard screams from a nearby alley,a man and a woman,he turned with a bitter absent look on his face...paused...then continued on his way..."You all live hollow lives..." he thought and continued walking...

[Roleplay] He entered one of the city's more populated streets,diners,cafes,clubs,restaurants,hotels,all sorts of buildings,from offices to hospitals...And it didn't matter in the slightest...He walked into a diner and sat down into a corner... He reached for something in the pocket of his coat,he got out a small notebook and an old looking book...he started reading,even more absorbed then before

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] A little girl walking up to the strange man who just walked in, she stood next to him and looked up at his head which was turned the other way. Gently she reached up and tugged on the hem of his jacket.

[Roleplay] A pretty,young waitress came to take his order..."What'll it be cutie?" She smiled nibbling on the pencil as she waited for him to order and winked..."Just a cup of coffee,thank you..." he answered without looking at her....*what a pathetic masquerade they play*

[Roleplay] "But how am i any different?Is a self conceous hypocracy any different from one done without you knowing it?Does it make me all the more guilty because of what i know i am?..." he continued reading the book but his mind was elsewhere...he didn't notice the waitress bringing the coffee or the people leavening the diner...It was as if nothing existed for him..."...maybe i have too little faith in people,maybe they're worth much more,but then again maybe not...Maybe they're all just playing a charade to fool one another into believing ... whatever ... maybe they do it unwillingly..."

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] A little girl walking up to the strange man who just walked in, she stood next to him and looked up at his head which was turned the other way. Gently she reached up and tugged on the hem of his jacket.

[Roleplay] Malakay didn't notice the girl...it was as if he was in a different place...walking these paths for the sake of it...He got up and left the diner...leavening the book,notebook and coffee on the table along with a tip for the waitress and the check,payed in full...He wanted to get lost ... he wanted to go someplace and be so completely lost that he'd feel like discovering the world again...He felt like he was in a tower,looking down on everything,seeing the big picture,even the small details,but feeling alone,cold and empty..."Did i choose this ... ? ... did i not... ?"

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] The girl was not pleased with being ignored, she had lost the game. She walked over to her friends where they began to point out a new target for their game.

[Roleplay] He felt above the city,beyond it...he felt as if he was falling through the night sky,disintegrating on the way down,feeling only a pace and bliss that he couldn't explain nor understand...He kept walking...the clocks announced that it was now one hour passed midnight...an hour of madness...He walked passed the park,some people where in it...couples mostly...the place that generally gave him pace now disgusted him...

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] The dog, sensing that no one had leftovers to spare followed the next person that left the shop. For a dog this thin it was a wonder it could stand at all, let alone walk. It followed the man, who had a familar feeling of despair around him.

[Roleplay] And he kept going...he wanted to turn back,he wanted to think this was a dream,but it wasn't,and he knew it....it was as if he was waiting for something...a sign maybe to tare down his beliefs,to make him scream out that he was wrong,but now,as ever the streets where silent,and his wish fell on deaf ears...It didn't matter...he was aware of what he was thinking and it was enough for the time being...

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] The dog struggled to keep up, but manged to get in front of the man and stopped forcing the man to notice him. The dog sat there trying to look cute, to earn at least a bite or even a nibble of food.

[Roleplay] No sense of despair filled him,no sorrow,no pain,just thoughts and a hollowness and calm that made him feel nothing of the world outside...Malakay was afraid of himself...he wanted to run...run away from him as far as he could,but he knew it was in vain...he was here,and for better or worse he knew things would never change...he learned to accept what he was and to feel good in his own skin,to stand proud and confident...

[Roleplay] A dog stopped in front of Malakay but he just walked passed it...he was in no mood for company ... alone...maybe that's the best thing to do...he was a loner...never someone who ever felt like he belonged,although he had a lot of friends...He admired some,was cold to others,loved a few... But all in all the knew that in the end it would just be him...nobody else

<Hakuri> [Roleplay] The dog tried to catch up to the man but couldn't, the man just got further and further away. The dog's energy ran low and it's legs gave out. The dog collapsed, starving, breathing heavily and unable to move or bark for help.

[Roleplay] Suddenly he turned back...He headed back to the place he called home...It was not because he was tired,nor because he was bored...Truthfully even he couldn't understand why he turned back...He saw the dog collapsed on the street,and as he walked further all places he saw earlier passed him by again...He hoped he'd see them in a different light this time but they where the same husks of hypocracy they where when he walked by the first time...

[Roleplay] He walked back into the building he came from...Opened the door to his apartment,put his trench coat in on a chair alongside his shirt....He went into the bathroom once more...splashing cold water on his face...it dripped on his chest shaking him from his thoughts...He went back to the window and kept looking outside just as before...Worrying for nothing or no one...deep in thought...

[Roleplay] Malakay was deep in thought,the dim light and low music in the background deluding his being into nothingness...he almost felt as tho he was still out there...haunting the streets of the city like some beautiful,glamorous monster,or vampire...but life is not that romantic...he collapsed on his bead,relaxed further by the night's breeze that entered the room through the window,staring at the sealieng...

[Roleplay] Malakay turned his head towards the the door..he blinked slowly...it was as if time was slower then normal,like moments lasted forever...he looked at the sealing once more...He got up from the bead and headed slowly towards the door...He opened,not bothering th see who it was...

<Tatakai> [Roleplay] Tatakai: Tatakai heard someone yell pizza, and he knew that Malakay was home and on his way up the steps, he passed the pizza man. Who tat thought to be sizing him up, but tat walked on to his friends room and knocked on the door and peeked in the window saying hey man it's tat

[Roleplay] Malakay shook his head slowly...and closed the door,heading towards his bead ... He collapsed in it,and facing the sealing closed his eyes to dream....It was more curiosity then fatigue that made him sleep...maybe life will begin in that dream and this one will end...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2007, 6:02 pm 
Voyager

This is just a RP i posted ... something that came to mind at the time...feel free to continue or comment at your leisure ... Hope you like it...

Credulous at best is your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men...But pull your head on out,and give a listen,shouldn't have to say it all again...The universe is hostile, so impersonal...devour to survive so it is,so it's always been...

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 13th, 2007, 12:04 am 
Fellow player

this is extremely good man kinda like a movie i think you should try to keep it going just your self and i will be logging in to read and leave you comments and incurage your thinking process i like it :lol: