Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vanity Armor and Items [in process]
PostPosted: September 30th, 2010, 3:20 am 
Fellow player

I plan to add a variety of items for the role-players of the MUD. I intend on creating an array of vanity items and armor with no level requirement for players to acquire or buy throughout the game. The items will range from clothing, undergarments, to simple items and cosmetics that can help enhance the feel of RP in some cases. All ideas are welcomed and may be listed here as a response.

Post subject: Re: Vanity Armor and Items [in process]
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 9:23 pm 
Fellow player

alright, this idea is kinda from another mud i played for a while. In the Rp forums people post there rp's depsing on how well they are and the length of them. they get Rp points wich can be used to purchase the rp vannity items. I dont know how you would be able ot do this since im not a builder or anything. but It works good on the other mud. I could come up with some idea for items or somthign if thats more so what your asking though. thanks

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 11:29 pm 
Fellow player

Sabaku wrote:
alright, this idea is kinda from another mud i played for a while. In the Rp forums people post there rp's depsing on how well they are and the length of them. they get Rp points wich can be used to purchase the rp vannity items. I dont know how you would be able ot do this since im not a builder or anything. but It works good on the other mud. I could come up with some idea for items or somthign if thats more so what your asking though. thanks

I am asking for ideas about items. Not new systems to have Zeno implement to distribute said items. These will be items simply purchased off stores.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 2:41 am 
Fellow player

ohh, thats kool. name tags. That would be kool. Be able to purchase a name tag, (command write name) pulls up a prmpt much like gnote write. Enter the name you wish for one of te tags. Then use command apply tag to said item. that way people can have there own weapons to rp with and the name they call them, or there other gear. and all you simply have to do is purchase name tags.

But I can also see this being a major problem. when trying to take or remove gear. unless you guys know a way to keep that from happening.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 2:43 am 
Fellow player

Sabaku wrote:
ohh, thats kool. name tags. That would be kool. Be able to purchase a name tag, (command write name) pulls up a prmpt much like gnote write. Enter the name you wish for one of te tags. Then use command apply tag to said item. that way people can have there own weapons to rp with and the name they call them, or there other gear. and all you simply have to do is purchase name tags.

But I can also see this being a major problem. when trying to take or remove gear. unless you guys know a way to keep that from happening.

It seemed like a good idea in my head