Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hiring RP Immortals
PostPosted: November 29th, 2006, 11:37 pm 
MUD Owner

We are NO LONGER hiring Roleplay Immortals. Their job is to encourage RP and eventually increase the amount of RP done on the MUD.

If you are interested, please reply here (you must be logged in with a user) with details (your MUD character name, background RP experience etc). Thanks. Please don't apply if you simply end up disappearing from the MUD.

Example of what to include: Past RP Imm experience (if any), how long you've played the MUD, past RP experience. The more info the better.

Last edited by Zeno on November 19th, 2007, 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 29th, 2006, 11:46 pm 
Fellow player

MUD Character: Hyuga

RP Experience: I tend to be a picky sort. I've done enough time on World of Darkness MUSHes to make a WoW player wonder how many times they could have offed Onyxia in that amount. I have roleplayed on countless MUDs and MUSHes for just over ten years, and I have played tabletops nearly all of my life. I daresay I was born with dice in hand.

On BIYG, I have yet to roleplay, since I'd rather be able to win the fights that I would undoubtedly pick. I am rather picky on who I roleplay with. I tend to favor proper grammar and punctuation, as well as real content, to fast scenes with no direction. I don't do random scenes. Every scene, to me, means something. I think in character terms, though. What does this do for this character, et cetera.

I work from home, which means I can be available at nearly any time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2006, 1:46 pm 
Fellow player

MUD Name: Kitana Iwakura

Experience: I've roleplayed on message boards for about 3 or so years,trying to keep my roleplaying skills sharp.I also RP on chats and IMs for fun.
I have played the MUD for about a year or longer.
I have yet to Roleplay on the MUD.

If I happen to need leave for a short/long period of time,I mostly notify,so that way there's no confusion or frustration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2006, 3:37 am 
Voyager

Mud Name: Ichido Yamamori

Rp Experience: Ive played thousands of games in Roleplaying, From Dungeons and Dragons to GURPS. I randomly come up with scenarios just for my games that dont have an RP feel to it. Ive been playing BIYG for about a little over 2 weeks. A human.

I regularly since I started, began posting on the RP forums. I was told by several people that my RP skills are top notch. I have never really believed so, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I do work and it'll be odd hours to be sure. But im notifyied ahead of time so ill always know my schedule and I only work about 4-7 hours a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2007, 9:54 pm 
Neo adventurer

mud name: droaun

rp experience: I am not very picky at all on who I rp with but I have been roleplaying for about 5 years now and been doing it on muds of all kinds. I have been a rp immortal on dbsaga the very first one for about a year or so. I don't like people who do sure hits roleplaying where they plan a rp in one session you know. example: so and so does a spin-kick, kicking them to the ground: and then they continue to attack like that so theres no room for blocks or nething of that nature

I haven't been able to roleplay on this mud yet but can't wait to. I just started about a week or so ago and haven't had one yet but as soon as one comes up I plan on being in it

Post subject: Application
PostPosted: February 9th, 2007, 1:03 am 
Neo adventurer

Character name: Sytar

Roleplay Immortal Experiance:
I use to own my own mud for quite some time, the name use to be Towers, then became Crimson Crossing, and back to Towers. I have written the background story for the base line of the mud, the story constantly grew until it was almost novel size. I was also Head of Roleplay for a few other muds that lasted only a short time unfortunately. I personally love to rp and create story lines or expand on story lines. When I play a mud that I do not immie at I am usually know for being almost all RP very little leveling or such things. I have a list of personal mud admin that can verify my ability to roleplay and create quality stories.

On they mud I have developed my character very little, some could say not at all. However I was over seas for quite some time however I am glad to be back and can't wait until I can get some rp going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 14th, 2007, 4:08 pm 
Fellow player

Character name:Kagomaru

Roleplay experience:Well,everything you can see on the RP forums and the very few (but soon to increase in size and quality)RPs i did on the MUD...I'll admit i'm not exactly the best choice for the job but i feel that given a chance i'd give it my best...at least Forum wise,I always played in most RPs,if not all.Anyway,due to my limited experience i'm quite reluctant to apply but me being chosen is up you.If you need someone,you know where to find me.

I'm a regular player so being on is not an issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 9:18 pm 
Fellow player

Can I be an assisstant RP imm? I don't think I could be a good main one but I could help out, keep RP an ovious part of the in-game experiance... :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 10:23 pm 
MUD Owner

....Did you not even bother to read what I wrote in my first post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 10:32 pm 
Fellow player

Yes, but imms are sometimes treated differently and are held at a higher standard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 10:33 pm 
MUD Owner

What are you asking, then? To not be an Immortal? Just to assist them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 10:42 pm 
Fellow player

Basically, yes. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 25th, 2007, 10:46 pm 
MUD Owner

Then you don't need to ask about that, feel free to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 27th, 2007, 8:29 pm 
Neo adventurer

hello,here is my stuff

Char name:dragos
rp experience:I haven't rp'ed on this mud,but I do know my way around a keyboard and a story.I have no preferance on who I rp with.I am presently a student so my main time to be on is the weekend and any days off.If you choose me,I'll be honored.If not,I'll understand.Thank you for the opportunity either way.

Post subject: i want to be a head of roleplay
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 5:28 pm 
Neo adventurer

i have been playing for a while but i did stop but now im in to it again. my characters name is clayton.If u have any questions for me u know my characters name u can talk to me on there or here what ever u want. ill understand if u dont pick me and thanx for letting me try to become head of rolemodel and it was a plessure talking to u.

thank you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next