Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: First RP event
PostPosted: November 26th, 2005, 10:37 pm 
MUD Owner

Our first (major) RP event has occurred today, and went well. Here is a log of the event. With this, the story has been updated of where Kouga now ventures off in a search for missing Naraku.

Quote:
[Event] Kouga runs along the path in the Forest, having just left Rouyakan. Unfortunately, the large demon had seen neither hide nor hair of Naraku, Inuyasha, Kagome, or any of the others. Kouga, having gone North to help the Wolf tribes for a while against some invading demon, had come back, not expecting for the others to be gone. <Where are they? I can't even smell that bastard Naraku... Or the mutt, or Kagome. Bah, I was gone too long! Now I'm going to have a hard time finding them.>

[Event] Deuce closes his eyes as the sounds of birds chirping drifts across the winds. Good to take a break from the constant fighting, every now and again. A bird alights on Deuce's left foot, which was hanging beneath the limb he was resting on. Hmm...Brave little bird.

[Event] Alexander roams through the forest of InuYasha tracking a scent whom he is not familiar with. He avoids the many obsticles of the forest while trying to keep a fast pace. Growing more unaware for being distracted, he runs across the Wolf Guardian, Rouyakan, who tends to be very aggressive with traspassers. "Get out of my way, wolf! I don't have time for the likes of you!" Alexander then engages in combat with the guardian. "I'll never get to him in time..."

[Event] Simzarian sits back putting another piece of wood into the fire ignoring his surroundings's the smell of cooking rabbit wafting through the air "im so hungery I wish this thing would finish cooking already "

[Event] Kouga slows, the tornado around him dispersing quickly as he stops running. He'd only left Rouyakan a few seconds ago, but he now hears a howl from Rouyakan, one he recognizes as the large demon's battlecry. However, the cry didn't end as usual... it was almost as if it was cut off by the opponent doing damage to Rouyakan. Kouga, his curiosity piqued as to who could do that, starts running back in that direction; his speed, boosted by the shards in his legs, causes a tornado around him as he runs, wanting to see what this thing is that could damage Rouyakan.

[Event] Deuce sighs, hearing the sounds of battle once again. Oi, always fighting. Oh, well...I'm always up for a bit of fun. Deuce plants one hand on the limb he'd been resting on, giving a slight push to raise his entire body into a crouching position. The adventurous bird, disturbed by Deuce's movement, flutters off. Oh, well... Glancing around, Deuce leaps in the direction he'd heard the battle cry from, jumping from tree limb to tree limb.

[Event] Alexander spares the wolf from death. "Listen you damn wolf, you're only slowing me down. You are not the one I am after." Alexander then puts his swords away in his sheath. "At this pace I'll lose track of the scent... Grrr, damn, I have to get moving!" Alexander then starts to dash into the forest, but stops half way as he feels strong winds kicking up. "What the hell..." Alexander quickly draws his weapons once again and goes into a combat stance, waiting for this strange foe to reveal itself.

[Event] Simzarian hears a commotion near by and looks up from his cooking food to notice a fight "aw another meal spoiled by violent people " he gets up and grabs his spear then placing his mask on his face he slowly walks twards teh commotion

[Event] A sullen figure sat perched beneath a beautiful array of orange and golden colors. Somewhere off in the distance a raging wind swept through the forest caught in mid fall. Sparkling bursts of light caught dew and slick leaves bathed the area in the waning, a brilliant ball of molten color falling behind the canopy of trees. Snow stained tendrils whipped in the wind as the figure stood. "Seems something is happening. I sense tainted shards.." , Drin spoke softly into the wind slipping past. Folds of cloth flutters as he turned into the breeze.

[Event] Skillfully stalking Kouga with his expertise in disguising his steps, and as well as cloaking his scent, a hooded, human-shaped figure hastefully tracked Kouga, watching him with keen eyes. He said nothing, only the fire emitting from his eyes could be seen from the shadows, if one were to look closely. Making notice in the sudden change of direction with Kouga, this figure continued with his steady pace, following the trails of dirt left flowing within the air from Kouga's path.

[Event] The tornado disperses once again as Kouga comes a stop, looking at Alexander. He then looks a little past Alexander at the downed Rouyakan. Kouga frowns at Alexander, crossing his arms. 'I didn't think there was anyone else powerful enough to take Rouyakan down so quickly. I'm glad you left him alive, however. Now I'm going to ask you what brings you to this area of the Forest... there is not much around here, so you must be here looking for someone or something. What is it?' Kouga tilts his head the other way, uncrossing his arms and waiting.

[Event] Deuce slows as he smells the two combantants, landing in a crouch in the bowl of a tree. Hmmm, whats this? Rouyakan, downed? Odd... Deciding against making his prescence known, Deuce remains in his crouch, silently watching the unfolding events.

[Event] Alexander smirks. "My reason for being here, you ask..?" Smells the air around him and then points at Kouga. "YOU are the reason I am here. I do not recognize your scent from anywhere. Who are you, and don't try and lie to me, I see you're no amature yourself!" Alexander then glares at Kouga, aware that this possible foe might pose a threat more than any other. "Well? I don't have all day, wolf! Speak!" Alexander growls, growing more anticipated to hear Kouga's answer.

[Event] Simzarian attempts to watches quietly from behind a tree the commotion that disterbed his meal but steps on several dry twigs breaking them " drat"

[Event] Like a great carpet being pulled away the leaves tumbled and rolled in a dance of gold and orange. Tanned hiking boots crunched across twigs as the figure with snow bleached hair leaned back against a tree. traveling towards the wind had allowed him to get so close without a scent. Lean gauntles folded across a scaled mail armor that adorned his chest. Drin's shoulder length hair whipping about distorting his features, Dull green cloth pooled about his shoulders the gentle breeze ruffling the cloth. "So this is where all the noise is coming from. Hello Alex."

[Event] Glancing towards the two known as Alexander and Kouga, who seemed to enter a stage of combat, the unknown face continued to glance at them, hidden expertisely behind the trees. He had thought to himself, while peering upon the two, hiding even that of his breathing. Even through this, he kept a close hand on his weapon, with a light smirk on his face, just incase he were found out.

[Event] Kouga tilts his head. 'My scent is not familiar because I have not been here for a good while. My name is Kouga, of the Wolf Tribe. Since you're looking for me, I can get you to answer some of my questions. Have you seen Naraku or Inuyasha around here?' He knows that Kagome's name won't be as well-known, so he figured asking for the name of that mutt would instead lead him to her, since she was always with him. That thought made him shudder, but he suppressed the shudder so that it wasn't visible.P ?

[Event] Simzarian: doh

[Event] Deuce Hmm...Kouga has been away a while. I haven't heard anything from Inuyasha or Naraku in quite a while. Deuce remains silent, thinking that he might be able to gather some information about the mysteries surrounding Inuyasha and Naraku's recent conflict, as well as something about the shards.

[Event] Alexander then gets a blank look on his face. "Kouga of the wolf demon tribe... I've heard of you, I thought you were dead." Alexander then shrugs. "I don't know of anyone named Naraku, and the only thing named 'InuYasha' I know of is this forest. So tough luck wolf. Oh yeah, by the way, the name is Alexander Leon." Alexander slowly becomes more at ease, as he becomes more aware that this 'Kouga' means no harm.

[Event] Simzarian realizing no one has noticed him and that this fight has nothing to do with him simzarian slowly and quietly makes his way back to his now burnt rabbit " aww man oo well "

[Event] "What of those wasps to the North of there." , said Drin. Gnarled fingers tucked whipping strands of hair behind his ear revealing a long jagged scar running the length of his jaw down the right side of his throat disappearing underneath the collar of his tunic. Brilliant red orbs studying each in turn as if looking deep within their bodies. " Kouga, aye I've heard of you before, though nothing more then whispers in the villages."

[Event] Staring at the two, he had became slightly annoyed at the fact that Alexander and Kouga did not engage in combat, with this, they had slightly thinned their voices of sounds that could not be heard from his position. He were eager to hear what was being said between the two so this resulted in the figure brushing against leaves and barks within the section of the forest that he were hidden within, although he did not notice his failures in disguising his movements.

[Event] Kouga nods to Alexander and the other person, whose name he has yet to hear. 'Yes, the rumour of Naraku's poisonous insects is what brought me back to this area, since I had been previously under the impression that he had fled the area. It's also why I was hoping the mutt was here, as he is more obsessed with Naraku than I.' He stops talking, his ears perking for a second as he hears something off to his right. He turns his head just a little--not obviously, just enough to be able to see the area with his peripheral vision. He tries to spot anything visible and fails, but he still holds still, waiting.

[Event] Focused more on Kouga than his surroundings, Alexander glances at Drin and nods quickly, then turns his facing back to Kouga. "So, who is this Naraku? And these poisonous insects, you mean the Saimyosho that wander this forest?" Alexander goes to put his No-Dachis away, but notices that Kouga is uneasy, as if he heard or sensed something in the background. "Something the matter, Kouga..?" Alexander looks at the uneasy Kouga, waiting for a response.

[Event] Drin pushed himself away from the tree in cat like grace. In the same motion he pulled a longbow up and over his head. Tendrils of bleached hair spilling from the arch and string like a plow cutting the water. His right hand extracting an arrow and notching it as he sniffed the air taking in the scent of sweat and fur mingled with flowers and sap. "I sense nothing..."

[Event] Feeling that they hadn't noticed him yet, the hooded man shaped figure gave a light sigh of relief. "That was close," he thought to himself as he easfully pressed himself against the trees, trying to make himself even more avoidable to the sense of others. He had decided on waiting until Kouga's company left, to take his actions.

[Event] Kouga relaxes after a few seconds, looking to Alexander and Drin once more. 'I thought I heard something, and I didn't want to be caught off-guard if I was right. You can put your weapons away, I was just overreacting to something like a rabbit, or something. Anyway... Naraku is--or was, if he has died since last I saw him--a very powerful demon. Though, he became more of a half-demon after somehow joining with a human's body, so he has the weaknesses of such. He is also the one responsible for the Saimyosho in the forest being created, though whether or not he is responsible for them being here now is something I don't know.'

[Event] Deuce yawns, quickly becoming bored. Man, I thought there was gonna be fighting or something... Shrugging, he flexes the muscles in his legs to propel himself forwards and into the clearing(?) where the others were standing. Landing in a crouch, he slowly rises, remaining wary of an attack.

[Event] Trusting in Kouga, Alexander goes to sheath his swords. "Alright, if you say so. So this 'Naraku', is he any threat now? And why are you after him and InuYasha?" Alexander still remains somewhat on guard, unnerved at the fact that he, Kouga and Drin all sensed something.

[Event] Like a brillant speck on a moonless night a beacon of light filled Drin's mind. Spinning on his heal, leaves and twigs snapped beneath his feet. The sound of stretching wood filled the air as he pulled his right arm back his thumb and index brushing his cheek. His attention focusing on the area off the single shard against the blackness of his mind. "Where not alone"

[Event] The figure slowly stepped from the shadows, his overly large the cloth from his kimono hanging excessively off his body, the shadow that his hooded kimono gave around his head covered his face. "it's been a long time, Kouga. As in regards to Naraku." said the hooded figure as he laughed under his breath abit, with his arms crossed. The only visible parts within this figure were the bright red lights emitting from inside of the grayish kimono's hood, circular as if they were glaring at Kouga as pupils.

[Event] Kouga spins around as Deuce leaps to the ground near them, his steel katana being drawn from its sheath in a flash, the sound of metal ringing filling the air. He falls into a defensive stance, glaring at Deuce. He begins to speak to him when suddenly he hears another voice, off to his left now. He spins to face that one, and looks from the newcomer to Deuce and back. 'Trying to get the drop on me with two fighters... Hmph. Still won't save you.' He smirks and speeds forward, a blur, drawing his sword up. As he comes close to the second demon to appear, he begins a downward slash, trying to slice the demon in twain.

[Event] Alexander quickly draws his two swords, attempting to face both Deuce and the hooded figure. "So, you were in on it too?" Alexander glares at Deuce as he hold his swords tightly. "And you, who are you??? Speak! Or I will tear you to a million pieces!" Alexander growls, growing aggitated at this turn of events.

[Event] Deuce blinks. Isn't looking good for me... I think I'll just leave now... Deuce fades back into the treeline and quickly makes an exit. Live to fight another day and all that jazz...

[Event] Drin: occ my go

[Event] Drin closed his right eye, a single red glare akin to that of the demon focusing in just above Kouga's rushing form. Taking his lead to attack Drin drew upon something deep within, the light about his dimming instantly as the tip of his arrow did not glow, But seemed to suck the light from the very area around it. Gnarled fingers released, the swoosh of sound filled the air as he loosed the arrow. "DARK MISSILE!" Straight and true the arrow flew towards the new demon. Speeding in on it's mark just above that slashing Kouga.

[Event] The overly dressed figure smirked to himself, while watching the missle of pure shadow jet towards him. Moving at a slightly faster speed than this missle would, the figure unwrapped his arms, and held his palm upwards, clenching tightly a yellowish ball, scaled with a shine. Shortly after he had done this, an eruption, quite like a volcano had been the result of the mysterious youkai clutching it with such grip, that it had broke apart. Many, many saimyosho had erupted from this action, hurdling towards the area. Within the hustle, the dark missle had flown through the crowd of Saimyosho, and kept going. For the Youaki weren't there. "Hahaha.." His laugh echoed throughout the forest, rebounding through the area in all directions, he were probably invisible, or maybe just hiding?

[Event] Kouga snarls as the bright flash blinds him for a second and he leans forward, letting himself fall into a roll. As he finishes the roll, he comes back up to his feet, having used the roll to stop himself since, blinded by the flash, it would be hard to know if he should stop or keep going. He shakes it off after a second and begins to slice the insects in twain, looking around. 'Where are you, you cowardly demon?!' He notes that the other one had taken the chance to leave, which is fine with him. He begins leaping around the immediate area in the forest, trying to find the demon that had released the insects, demolishing any insects that get to close to him.

[Event] Alexander roars fiercely. "Dammit all! Grr, Kouga, you go after him, me and Drin will take on these stupid bugs." Without hesitation, Alexander quickly draws out his swords and begins to quickly hack away at the insects. Being out numbered he gets stung several times with the poison stings of these Saimyosho, but stubburnly he continues fighting. "Drin, I need back up here!" Alexander looks around seeing Kouga is still in sight. "What are you waiting for!? Hurry up, dammit!" He then continues to fight the endless crowd of Saimyosho.

[Event] Something burned within Drin as he watched his arrow effortlessly turned aside the spell some how thwarted although it connected. Rippling folds of royal green cloth was ripped away, The scar which ran from his jaw down his neck became apparent, in the place of his right arm. Blue scales glistened in the bright light which consumed the area. Pulling the gauntlet off his right hand, Like master cut gems the humans right are had been torn off long ago. The price of battle clearly shown in the arm he had taken and healed onto his own body. The sickening sounds of bone cracking sounded as he threw the longbow aside. The shriek of metal as he unsheathed his demon slayer dagger, drowned through the air rebounding off the trees in a shrill of protest. Green scalemail gave way to the alien arm which had been revealed. Leaves, twigs and dirt fanned into a great tail as the human's shards embedded legs spurred him on taking Alex's cue.

[Event] He seemed to be having fun with his enemies, as he could be seen running towards Kouga from behind, with his katana close in hand, the blade dragging without sound against the forest grasses. Continuing with his swift paces as he lashed his blade towards the back of Kouga. "I'm here."

[Event] Kouga spins around with his enhanced speed, much faster than this demon probably expected. He lifts his sword, letting it meet the blade of his opponent. He grins and pushes off the ground with his feet, letting the point of contact between the two blades be a pivoting point. He rotates and slams his shard-enhanced leg into the side of the demon's head, sending the demon flying off to the side, through a tree--and toppling said tree--and into a boulder. 'Come on, you can do better than that.'

[Event] Back in on the battle with the Saimyosho, Alexander struggles to continue on the fight, for the poison of the Saimyosho is far stronger than the avarage Saimyosho, and far too many stings to keep count. "Damn... This is not looking good." Alexander looks back at his partner, making sure he is still active in battle. Relieved that Drin is still fighting and doing well, Alexander gets back up on his feet with more confidence. "Alright you stupid bugs, time to show you my true power!" Alexander then dashes towards the horde of Saimyosho that remain, cutting down a great deal of them with his two massive swords. "I won't be humiliated by some bugs, I won't allow it! Kouga, do not toy with him. Finish him, quickly!" Alexander continues fighting, along side Drin, narrowing down the number of Saimyosho released by this unknown foe at a fast pace.

[Event] Drin was a furry of movement sparking blue slashes backed by vicious jabs and slashes at the insects which ventured parts the outer range of his dragon arm. Crimson stains where starting to litter his body like red berries on the bushes of the forest. Shimmering orbs of fire darted about in search of things to use to his advantage. Talons tore through bark and wood with inhuman strength as he shatter the trunk, dashing forth his alien like arm slamming just above the cut his body trembling under the force he was using. Bark and wood shattered in protest the brilliant blue scale sinking into the tree as it fell, It's outstretched branches taking a thick flock of insects with it.

[Event] Suddenly regaining conciousness, the figure leaped from his post embedded within the boulders, straight towards Kouga, with his personally conjured winds aiding his pursuit. Although, he had used too much force, and had slightly accelerated ahead of Kouga, leaving his back wide open, the figure tried as much as he could to regain equilibrium, but to no avail.

[Event] Grinning, Kouga leaps to the side, letting the demon shoot by. He spins his sword and plants the hilt in the ground, making a very dangerous spike on the ground with his sword. He then shoots forward, going by the demon. He spins and slams his knee into the demon's gut, making it double over. He steps back and sends his foot flying into the face of the demon, making the demon fly up into the air in an arc. He grins as he watches, leaping after him and slamming his foot into the demon's face once more to drive the demon straight down. As Kouga lands again, he spins and watches as the demon's head becomes impaled on the makeshift spike, with enough force for the demon's head to move all the way to the bottom of the blade.

[Event] Kouga winces at the sight, then grins again. 'That had to hurt.'

[Event] Dashing towards the last two visible Saimyosho, Alexander slashes them, dicing them with extreme speed, revealing he has plenty of shards in his arms to wield and swing his swords around in that speed. Finishing up, he then sheaths his two swords and falls on one knee, exhausted from the battle and the poison injected in his body. "Hehehe... That took a bit longer than expected..." The battered, armor shattered, blood dripping Alexander walks up to Kouga to show his respect as a new fond ally. "I know we just met, but I'll keep you informed if I hear from this Naraku..." Alexander then nods his head at Kouga and walks toward Drin. "Thanks for all your help Drin, this is yet another time you saved me from being skinned." Alexander nods at Drin, and begins to walk away. "Oh, and about this wounds... Do not worry about them, nothing a few good hours of sleep can't cure... hehe..." Alexander then takes his leave, and slowly vanishes in the darkness of the woods.

[Event] Drin collapsed to the ground after finishing off the few stragglers left before him. Panting he looked down at his right arm, green slime and bits of exoskeleton covered it in a thick film. Shivering in pain he placed his left hand against his chest muttering some words. His palm glowed blue of a moment a few of the deepest wounds began to stop releasing his life's blood. Just as before the sickening sound of cracking bones filled the air as he folded his arm replacing the lean gauntlet upon his arm, after sheathing the dagger at his waist. "Well, now that was fun wasn't it." He said to himself as much to Alex.

[Event] Reaching over his right shoulder Drin pulled the dark green cloak back over his right arm and shoulder clutching it close to his body as he rose back to his full height. Crimson and slime mattered in his previously almost snow white hair and most of his attire. Slowly he strolled over to the longbow he had throw away in his attack, bending he plucked the bow off the ground and slung it around his left shoulder and head as he turned back to the other. Thin rose kissed tiers pulled taunt in a bright smile.

[Event] Kouga laughs a little. 'Thanks for the offer, Alexander, and if you ever see me again, that would be nice--but don't expect to see me again unless Naraku makes a return. Him, or that mutt Inuyasha, since he has my love with him.' He nods an acknowledgement to Drin as well, and then turns. He moves over to the dead demon and, grabbing its feet, pulls it off the blade--so that the blade gives a nice big split through the top of the corpse's head. He then draws his sword from the ground, uses the clothes of the demon to wipe the blade clean of the blood, and sheaths the blade. Without another word, he sprints off, a small tornado kicking up around him as he runs off to try finding Naraku and Kagome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2005, 1:21 am 
Not bad at all. One suggestion: Kouga would have said "my woman," not "my love."