Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2007, 7:46 pm 
Fellow player

Check post dates little dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2007, 11:12 am 
Neo adventurer

Um.. Zeno still has his title set to hiring imms, and the help file still points to this thread. So he's fine. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2007, 4:02 pm 
Fellow player

But the RP imm was chosen, it's Malakay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2007, 2:37 am 
Fellow player

In all honesty, I say this with great confidence. That's not enough. We need more dedicated builders, and actual Roleplay admins, that regardless of conditions, will promote roleplay and arrange events, and so forth. So if Zeno still has his title saying he is hiring Imms, then believe it, he is hiring Imms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2007, 10:28 pm 
Fellow player

Hiring eh? What's the pay?
XD

The building test is building of an area right? I think that's what the mud that teaches smaug building says.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 4:48 am 
Fellow player

No pay, aside the priviledge of saying you've done something for the MUD. How far and productive that turns out is up to you.

I can say without a doubt in my mind that I am very proud I've stuck around, and regret not one bit of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 5:19 am 
Fellow player

THe 'XD' indicated I was joking, or it was suppost to anyway.

Post subject: Application
PostPosted: July 29th, 2007, 2:39 pm 
Neo adventurer

Mud Character: Rona

Experience in RP: I have played various Muds including RP ONLY muds like Gemstone III(4 Years) dragonrealms (2 years) and have a lot of experience with RP such as Table top D&D and table top Vampire the Masquerade.

Experience in GM: i have Gmed on atleast 4 Muds 3 of which are closed now, and i have also GMed on Dragon Ball Series, a very old very cool DBZ mud based on SWR coding. I built rooms,items, and Mobs for that game. I have also GMed on Byond.com games

Experience in game: I am still very new to this game but i watch the show religiously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2007, 2:50 am 
Neo adventurer

Character Name: Squee
RP Experience: I've RPed for about 3 years now on about anything that allows it.
Mud Time: I'm somewhat unsure of the exact time, I know it lies between two and two and a half years inconsistently. Still, I know the mud and the basis of it pretty well.
RP Immortal Experience: I wasn't really an "Immortal", because I coordinated them most often on forums when I set them up at all. However, I've had a fair amount of time spent setting up RPs there.

Thanks for reading.
Squee

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2007, 12:57 pm 
Fellow player

Character name: Kayazikyo
Past IMM experience: ...None, except building on SBI...
how long you've played the MUD: Since March 16, 2006.
RP experience: Pretty much since I ever used a computer *maybe when I was about 5* I've been doing RP. Lately, I've been doing a little less RP and more blogging, but I love to do so...
:oops: I hope this is okay...
*I can't belive I just found this topic!!*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 9:28 pm 
Neo adventurer

Charecter name: Sonkaisin
RP experiance: I have grown up roleplaying on forums and boards, played many RPGs, and enjoy to have fun, while understanding when it is time to be careful, i have been playing this game for almost a month I belive, nd it is one of the first muds i have ever played, and the only one i have continued to play, it is intersting and enjoyable, and i would love to help the game anyway i can, and i would love to be an immortal, I would love to increase the people on this mud, and will definatly get my wife hooked, along with some other friends, maybe even a friend or to from japan, and china, please notify my on my e-mail: son_kai_sin@yahoo.com or just on the mud i am not teaching, and i will let you know anything else you would like to know, and, I would be very happy if you contact me letting me know i can be an immortal, please take care, and consider my application : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2007, 1:39 pm 
Neo adventurer

:shock: Well. This actually sounds like something I could do during my free time.
***Mahraka***
-> I have been playing for at least two years. I RP when I am actually on and other people want to RP. I normally don't get into the middle of an ongoing RP though. I love writing my own stories and bios. I normally type fast and NEVER spell anything wrong at all. Oh well. But I would like to not be shunned by others.
-> I normally lag a lot and I have a creative imagination.... I don't think that seriously matters though. Oh well.
-> Thanks if somebody noticed!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2007, 7:43 pm 
Neo adventurer

Mud Name: Daius
Experience: LPMud Sr Coder, LPMud Sr Admin, SMAUG Project Leader, SMAUG Builder, Owner of Imperial Roleplaying Limited. 10 years RP Experience Online & 9 years RP Experience Tabletop over multiple game systems. Fan of InuYasha both Bleach (Bleach more so).

Roleplaying is about acting out a role in a situation presented to you. Its about a story played out by the players through their characters for all to see and interact with. Depending on the tools given you can make one hell of a storyline for all to enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 19th, 2007, 1:45 am 
MUD Owner

Considering that most players who have posted here haven't signed on in months, or have barely played the MUD... Combining that with the fact that all of our RP Imms end up doing nothing after a period of time... We're no longer hiring RP Imms.

The point of an RP Imm was to promote roleplay. If you wish to do so, you can do that as a player.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2