Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 1:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Immortals
PostPosted: May 4th, 2005, 6:25 pm 
Voyager

i feel like Mandolo is being evil and is silencing me and other people for know apparent reason i got on (though i havta admit i needed it) and was silenced Zaen (my friend) go on said nothing bad from what i saw and was punished? It didnt make sense i may have needed it but I feel like i was mistreated i didnt get to say anything and let them hear what i had to say so i had to come hear...

p.s. i have been sileced for the past 3 days

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2005, 7:23 pm 
MUD Owner

No one silences for no reason. I'll talk to Mandolo when he's on. You may have broken the question rule.

You have been caught botting before, I remind you.
[EDIT]
This was probably part of the reason:

Quote:
Saro chats 'you mean YOU need to go to preschool for your 3rd time'

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2005, 7:37 pm 
Voyager

ahh thats true BUT did i get alot in though my Ben char.? Thats really the piont i make (i can't remember which one of my charaters said that so therefore im sorry also im only level 30 and can't see who is talking i wasn't sure if it was an immortal or a player [i guess a player] so i appologize i was mad at the factr that for 3 days i couldn't chat if i deserved it im sorry if i didn't im sure you would be sorry too appoligy accepted on my end if i was wrongly accoused and i hope that you see through this mishap sorry again)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2005, 7:41 pm 
MUD Owner

Silence has been changed today, there's a limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4th, 2005, 9:13 pm 
Immortal

Look Saro, truth is that I'm just tired of all the mess people like you make. Why should I sit there and answer every one of your dumb questions when we have players that can do it just fine. You don't have to go "Hey immortal" this and "Hey immortal" that. And then, I get idiots that ask me questions mocking the fact that I'm kind enough to sit there and answer questions, which, I think, is why I silenced you. To be honest, I can't remember every reason why I silenced everyone and I suppose I'm going to just start leaving little notes around the mud with reasons why I do all that I do. I have never in my time here given a truely unfair silence, and I'm not about to start. You earned every minute of that silence for pestering me and I'm not about to back down from what I did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5th, 2005, 7:21 am 
Voyager

Quote:
Why should I sit there and answer every one of your dumb questions when we have players that can do it just fine. You don't have to go "Hey immortal" this and "Hey immortal" that. And then, I get idiots that ask me questions mocking the fact that I'm kind enough to sit there and answer questions, which, I think, is why I silenced you.

hense "DND" ; id like the "notes thing because as im sitting there mad and i dont know why im silenced i can look at the note and see why i was silenced (or if i was mistreated) thx for the understanding and this shouldnt happen again (also because you wont let me and sato multiplay i gotta fight off sato lol)