Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Demon Classes
PostPosted: January 5th, 2006, 2:07 am 
Okay, here's a few of my current ideas for demon classes, I'll be posting more as time goes on.

I'm just gonna put up any idea that comes to my mind for the next few minutes

Demon Lord: As a demon grows stronger, they gain mastery over the very demonic abilities that make then what they are. A demon lord is one who has taken a particular path in this mastery. They've found a level mastery over their demonic pressence that grants them power over lesser demons, calling them to their side in a time of need. Their presence also causes many foes to back down, frozen with fear, allowing the lord, or one of his minions, to come forward and stike down the helpless victim. Many of the lord's powers are based around their presence and control over others, granting many benefits based around their charisma.

Demon Prince: Through rigerous training, a demon can become something more; something greater than the other, puny youkai around them. As they train and train, they evolve into something above their brethren, a demon prince. Princes, like lords, command power over lesser demons, but in a different way. While a lord may call a demon to their side in combat, or make an opponent cower in fear, a prince is a trickster, sending those demons out, performing tasks, or manipulating the minds of the weak; bending opponents to their will. While a lord may immobilize an opponent with fear and strike them down, the prince would simply command the enemy to kill themselves, saving the prince the work of doing it himself.

The Risen: As a demon slaughters hundreds of his own kind throughout his life, he slowly brands himself as a traitor to the lesser demons. Although many demons kill each other, a risen is one who has taken the killing of demons to a higher level than that of others of his kind. This brand is not simply a distrust and hatred by other demons, but a brand on their very spirit. As this brand sits upon a youkai, they slowly change and shift into a new being, a draconic being with new powers; powers that many youkai never dream of. They grow an armor like that of a dragon's, breathing out the pure element that they are born under in a devestating cone of destruction. Their claws grown and take on that same element into their tips, cutting through the defenses of their enemies more powerfully than before.

The Shadow: The black heart of a demon is beyond human comprehension, more evil and cruel than a sane human could possibly be. This darkness, however, has it's limits, it's boundries that most youkai cannot cross. Those few who do, however, find a whole new world of evil and pain, through which they gain powers of darkness and death. By learning to become one with the very shadows around them, they reach a new mastery over stealth. By learning the twist the very fabric of their being, they become as a shadow, incorpreal and immune to physical harm, though few can hold it for more than a few moments. Just long enough to pass through a door, wall, or even an opponents sword, avoiding a potentially lethal attack.

Shifter: Most demons have a form in which they gain more power than before, but these forms can only do so much for the demon. A shifter, however, has found ways to take that transformation further, evolving it into a more powerful ability. A shifter gains little power in their normal state, but when they transform, they can become an unstoppable power. Through this mastery, they learn abilities like enhancing their strength and speed further, gaining more energy while in that form, and even reducing the tax it has on their jakai as they learn to sustain it for greater ammounts of time.

There, that's the ideas that I actually feel like putting into words for the moment. I know some of them don't quite fit with the world of inuyasha, persey, but I figured the anime doesn't really show EVERY possible being that could exist in that world, so I figure there might be room for some new stuff. Anyway, I'll be back to post more ideas eventually. Let me know what you think of them, I'd like to see if my ideas are actually sparking any interest and whatnot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2006, 2:09 am 
Neo adventurer

Oh, lovely, stupid thing didn't actually sign me in, lol. Guess that's why it was asking for a name. Anyway, that post was made by me, so, ya, just so everybody knows.

There's an exception to every rule
Whatever swells your prostate
Act your age, not your IQ