Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Classes - Any Race
PostPosted: January 8th, 2006, 12:25 am 
Heya, I actually got this class from another mud I know of, so I don't know if we can use the exact class, but something similar to it would be awsome. I think it would work for any race, too.

(In the descriptions, it says stuff about elves because I got the exact descriptions from the mud, but we can just ignore that...as well as things like CP that pertain to the mud I got this from...)

Bladesinger

Bladesingers have more magical power than do pure warriors, but not quite as much as mages. Bladesingers cast spells at close to their actual experience level, and don't suffer the CP costs that warriors do when selecting spells for themselves. Bladesingers are proficient in many spells that mages cannot learn, such as disarm and bash.
However, Bladesingers are restricted to the use of daggers , and swords in their adventuring careers. Their dedication to both combat and magic forces allows them to use a narrow range of weapons, and being that elves have a natural affinity to swordfighting, the Bladesingers drift towards short and long swords. Bladesingers also have the unique ability to use a dance-like combat style known as Bladesong. The Bladesong has been handed down from elven generation to generation, and is a graceful, deceptive combat style that only elves, with natural agility, can master.

Bladesong

The Bladesong grants an elf extra hitting potential, greater damage on successful hits, and occasionally an extra attack in a single combat round. Because of the quick movements required while using the Bladesong, the Bladesginer cannot wear a shield while performing it. The Bladesong cannot be performed with any weapons but swords and daggers. Also, if a Bladesinger is disarmed, he must adapt to hand to hand combat and re-start his Bladesong after re-equipping himself with a new sword. Skilled Bladesingers have been known to dodge and sometimes parry better while using the Bladesong, and those who have fought against an elf who uses the Bladesong have claimed that a Bladesinger can disarm a weapon in a manner that sends it flying through the air, and amazingly into the elf's hands. This rumour has not been substantiated.

Okay, there is the exact descriptions from the other mud, and although the exact class can't be used, something with dance-like movements and swords and daggers and high agility and magic power and stuff would be cool...yeah. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2006, 10:11 pm 
Fellow player

so wouldnt they basically be considered as a bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2006, 10:32 pm 
There was a bard class in that mud, with a few reclasses to go with it, and Bladesinger wasn't one. *Shrug* o.o Doesn't matter though, it was just a thought.
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2006, 1:14 am 
Immortal

All I have to say to you is LOOK AT THE FEEDBACK THREAD! We already have a class thread there.