Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Alexander
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2006, 10:54 am 
Fellow player

Everyone dont let alexander control you. Alex likes to be in control and if you dont listen maybe he will stop trying to be a dictator. i believe that punishing should be left to the imms and not players. I am Protesting because i feel that i should not get punished for killing somone unless by an immortal. Alex i get along with you and i like you but i just wish that you would let the imms punish me for my wrong doings and not you. When i had that disease laying on my bed i wanted to play the mud BADLY but the doctors wouldent let me i tery to play all i can with work and therapy goin on. I youst to think of you and Dias as mentors until you tried to control me and stop me from doing somthing that i am so youst to doing you ever heard of 'Cant Teach an old dog new tricks' thats what im kinda relating it to. im also going through like a culture shock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2006, 7:25 pm 
MUD Owner

Rule breaking is to be punished by Imms. Other than that, it's up to the player. If a player wants to punish someone for stealing shards from other players or killing another player, there's no problem there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2006, 11:41 pm 
Fellow player

Derius, I don't fell the least of pity for your illness. Furthermore, I can and will continue to kill yer ass if you steal shards. Why? Cause you've always been a cheap ass kid. Never managed to get around on yer own so you kissed yer brothers ass and Rafe's to get around. You'd get in trouble and then throw in their names, well guess what? Rafe and Dias are one of my closest friends, but I could give a rat's ass about how much you throw their names or anyone elses in my face. get yer shit straight and grow some balls. Every time you get on all you do is fuck around, get slayed, bitch, apologize and then do it again a week later. I recommend you grow up and drop the crap. Simple as that. I dont want to control you, you of all people, are not even worth my time, so for you to grace yourself with even naming me in this forum bothers the hell out of me. Ye got a problem with me? Sucks, I dun care. Don't give others ideas as to where as they could then say to others bad things about me. I already get that enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 12:31 am 
Immortal

You know whats so utterly stupid is the people who complain about Alexander, Kon and the rest that act like them at times are the ones who are doing the 'morally' wrong actions. You are the ones who go around killing, manipulating, lying to, 'playing' the other people in the game in particular the newbies and lowbies who just plain don't know better to get shards, eq, etc from. Then when those stronger than you get word of your actions and come to give you Karmic Retribution all you do is bitch and moan about it. I'm getting utterly sick and tired of it. I LIKE that there are players in the mud that take it upon themselves to keep order and a moral standard on the mud beyond the rules that Zeno and I have created. Their actions are totally legal and I support them most of the time. What truely pisses me off is seeing how you all demonize those who try to keep a measure of order in the game and in return push some of them to become these demons that you bitch and moan that they have always been. Well your full of it. So shut your traps with all the complaining of getting what you morally diserve. Its a game thats supposed to be fun for all. You make it so its not fun so others stop you and make it fun again. Just two weeks ago I posted a gnote that I want the mud to have a more friendly mood from that point on. Since then for the most part it has started to happen. So what do you do do to keep it up and make the mud better? You follow the GOLDEN RULE "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Others Do Unto YOU!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 10:28 am 
Fellow player

I have seen about 5 people quit right in front of me because of alex If they wanted to be punished by a player i dont think they would of quit and i dont really give a rats ass either. You say you dont care about my illness well what about when your sis was in a coma? i cared because i was a freind and i would of cared even if you werent my freind its not wrong to hate somone but it IS WRONG to sayyou dont care. I almost DIED so did your sister there is no difference between me and her cept the illness, family relations, and sex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2006, 1:43 pm 
Fellow player

Hm, it never fails. Look kid, wether or not your cared for my sisters illness is beyond me. Not to mention a stranger worrying about another stranger, I find that rather weird. In whichever case, my statement still stands. Don't throw your illness in every topic as a method of evading comments, burns, or any other crap.

Yeah, it's true, people have quit over me. But it cannot be helped. The mud is optional PK, which means if a person chooses to be lethal, they are also choosing the dangers of getting PKed. Yeah, I also will admit I am a constant walking time bomb, never knowing when I will attack, but in the long run, so long as your lethal, I do not need a definite reason. I (on a 75% of the time scale) go after those who talk alot of crap (I'm sure your familiar with that one, Derius), Kill others (being true newbies, which you are ALSO familiar with), and most importantly for judging me before knowing one single fact about me(Another one where you fall perfectly in).

The way I see it, Derius, you have no right to do what you are doing as of now. I make one single comment, and now you throw a fountain of BS under my name. But again, that's fine, it's typical for someone like you to do that.

On a side note, you claim I am SOOOO bad, yet ironically when I kill (Even those I can grow to hate even more) I aid to get their corpse back, retain any other missing items and so forth. You, on the other hand, because apparently you always have something to say, I never trully bothered being nicer with. This can be pointed out by many, that I do indeed aid them in the long run. Instead of bashing at my name, you should try and get on my good side.

I always make a better friend that a foe... Always.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2006, 12:41 am 
Fellow player

Just thought about it, but WOW, I got my OWN personal topic on a forum. I slightly feel special, semi flattered. Almost can't help but laugh every time I see my sexy name rolling down the list of the topic selection in this section of the forums. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2006, 11:32 am 
Fellow player

hahahaahah, such foolishness derius. quit with your complaining.