Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: issues with me
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:36 am 
Fellow player

Ok serious wtf is yalls issue with me, You told me not to talk about imms so i shut up. Cant use any channels and yet somehow im still doing wrong funny.

I am not spreading rumours so whatever as for talking down shira and op its ok for them to trash talk and kill people but no one can talk bad to them funny. what they paying you under the table?

Now ive been busting my ash trying to be understanding only getting punished more each time.

Just for the love of freaking god tell me what the hel is yalls problem with me.

Is it cause im too smart?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:41 am 
MUD Owner

Examples of why you're punished and you're not learning:
Quote:
Even with all her blow job earned shards she aint shit.

That is a rumor you're spreading.

Quote:
Ill probably be permanetly punished. Cause I keep exposing facts.

That is a lie.

We have a problem with rule breakers. Simple. I'll say it one last time. Keep this up, and you won't be welcome here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:44 am 
Fellow player

oh im the only person who talks crap then?? I willing to bet my freakin life im not.

and by the way just cause people dont beleive you dont make thing snot real. think about that sometime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:46 am 
Fellow player

I know you wont listen to me anyway, but the whole time i was complaining was because i was getting punished for talking crap when no one else did. that my friend is selective prejuidice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:47 am 
MUD Owner

Quote:
oh im the only person who talks crap then?? I willing to bet my freakin life im not.

No one said that. Other people are punished as well. But this is not about other people. This is about you.

Quote:
and by the way just cause people dont beleive you dont make thing snot real. think about that sometime.

You were punished for breaking the rules, period. Not for "exposing facts" which you never did anyways. If you have something to "expose", feel free to do it here.

Quote:
I know you wont listen to me anyway, but the whole time i was complaining was because i was getting punished for talking crap when no one else did. that my friend is selective prejuidice.

I'll say it again. Other people are punished as well for breaking rules. But this is about you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:53 am 
Fellow player

so shira and juan and alex all them where put in hell back to back like me for talking about people?

prolly not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 12:56 am 
MUD Owner

Can you not read?
Quote:
But this is about you.

Now let me be clear. We've been tolerant with you for a long time. Hell, you have a "final warning" comment on you back in Feb of 2005 from Mandolo. But you're still allowed to play. I know of hundreds of MUDs that would have removed you long ago.

I will not hesitate to ban/destroy you if you cause more problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2006, 3:02 pm 
Well i know i been put in hell quiet a few times for the way i speak to people.

But about talking crap to people i can do that since they say you can when your

lethal wich i am, and if you wanted me to stop talkin crap you shoulda done what

you went to city square to do and fight shira. but you didnt you went and just had

kayazzikyo talk her nonesense n shit. Even she had ballz enuff to go lethal since

she was talking shit, it cost her her life but thats the chances you take when you

are lethal. Just to show i have no problem with it ill say it here I am lethal and if

you have a problem with me and want to confront me just go into a room im in

and type "murder Juan" and if you dont want to look like the attacker just tell me

and ill gladly attack you. Win lose or draw i dont care about the outcome cuz this is

just a game.

Holla at cha boy

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2006, 11:42 pm 
MUD Owner

As of today, Takashe is banned. He was given a final warning a while ago, and a recent threat he made IRL was the last straw.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]