Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Back into action! (Sooner than later..?)
PostPosted: September 6th, 2012, 4:00 am 
Fellow player

Hey guys!

It's been a good while since I was last active. Life has had an itch for being whimsical with me lately, and a lot of changes have taken place in my personal life. However, having recently settled in to my new home, I find I may once again have time to start working on all my pending projects! I just became acquainted with a majority of the news and changes, and started pulling out my old notes and such so that I may get back into designing my areas, among other things. I still have to get used to my new schedules, but being able to be in one place should allow me the time to get SOME work done.

So you guys are probably wondering what I have in mind! Here are some of the things I have in-stored, as well as some notes about it all:

The Foreboding Region of Kasai

This is the area I want to focus on and finish first. The changes for this area will still be divided into two major edits. The first edit, luckily, is almost done. The work on this area has been time consuming since day one. Pretty much everything has changed and/or is expected to change.

First Major TFRoK Edit:

- Introduces a new story-line in which the old clan "The Fallen Saviors" is a part of. At the helm of the operation is my very own character, Alexander.
- New NPCs with updated combat statistics and items, as well as old NPCs that remain in the area being updated as well.
- New Quests, as well as repeatable quests that reward Yen and Experience. These quests have no hard level cap. But there is expected to be a soft cap.
- New objects with updated statistics and effects. Old objects that remain have been updated to accommodate to recent game changes.
- New "Crafting" NPCs which will create armor sets and weapons of your liking with resources gathered all throughout TFRoK.
- Some sections of TFRoK are expected to be "blocked off" by "magical forces."

Second Major TFRoK Edit:

- Introduces the second chapter of TFRoK story-line and it's conclusion, as well as the re-introduction of "The Celestial Invasion" event!
- The Celestial Invasion event is expected to take place randomly. Participating in it will yield considerable rewards to the participants!
- More NPCs are expected to be added. These NPCs will be a higher tier of level than those from the first edit.
- New Quests with epic rewards!
- New Objects that will be obtained from the unlocked sections of TFRoK.
- Crafting NPCs in TFRoK will have additional weapon and armor plans available to them. These items are of a much higher tier than the previous ones.

Wolves Region

- Possible new story-line for the Wolves Region.
- New quests, as well as repeatable quests.
- New NPCs, as well as updated combat tables for all NPCs.
- New Objects, as well as updated statistics for all Objects.
- Possible new room/map layouts.

That's all I have to share for now as far as current/old content goes. I am hoping to address these changes in the coming weeks/months. Oh! Before I forget, I have also been rough-drafting an idea for the latest end game area which will follow AFTER all areas on my list have been updated. I am also considering postponing this project until I have added more areas to level in the 1-60 level range. Here's what I have so far:

The Castle in the Sky

- Level 90-100 area.
- The area may be locked for those below level 85.
- Will be accessed via the castle in TFRoK. (Teleportation?)
- Story-line is expected to follow after the events of the final TFRoK edit.
- Area will be divided into two. The Court Yard and the Castle itself.
- The Court Yard will host lvl 90 to 95 NPCs, quests and items.
- The Castle will host lvl 95 to 100 NPCs, quests and items.
- The Castle will remain locked until certain quests in The Courtyard are completed. (Qbit controlled.)

Post subject: Re: Back into action! (Sooner than later..?)
PostPosted: September 7th, 2012, 12:09 am 
Fellow player

Character name: Futch
Oh not you...
More areas, awesome.

Post subject: Re: Back into action! (Sooner than later..?)
PostPosted: September 7th, 2012, 8:49 pm 
Fellow player

On another note, I am having Zeno code some pretty cool features that will enhance what I have in-stored. More details coming soon!