Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Alexander
PostPosted: May 11th, 2013, 10:34 pm 
Fellow player

Character name: Futch
Is back to abusing his power again.
Maybe he'll log on his mortal and keep idling with a void trigger, again.
Look, Alexander, I contribute nothing to this place (your words), I don't care if you use a void trigger on your mortal, I don't care if you have different opinions than me, but there are a few things I mind. Abusing your power is one of them. I asked you what you were talking about, and you didn't have the decency to answer that. You should focus on 'contributing' not silencing people for saying things that don't agree with you. Well, now that alexander is back in power, time for everyone to quit yet again. But it's okay, since he's the only one that does anything here. You probably think that's some sort of sarcastic remark, Alexander. It's not.
And about that, I will assume there was something I did not contribute, and you are mad at me for that, right?

I wonder what my nuance level is set to now.

What did I do, Alexander? I've forgotten already. Did I say something you didn't agree with? How could you have handled this situation differently? There is no reason to just merely silence a subordinate you know to always be insubordinate. Something to think about.

Post subject: Re: Alexander
PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 2:19 am 
Fellow player

You flatter much, Futcher. So much spot-light on me. You sure know how to make a person blush. :) <3

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 3:12 am 
Fellow player

I don't recall you telling me to do anything before you silenced me, because you didn't.
Perhaps you think saying "I digress" gives you a reason not to answer my question, and instead, silence me. Doubtful.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 4:49 am 
Fellow player

Futcher wrote:
I don't recall you telling me to do anything before you silenced me, because you didn't.
Perhaps you think saying "I digress" gives you a reason not to answer my question, and instead, silence me. Doubtful.

After continuous snide replies, I grew tired of trying. Hence my digression. You were silenced for your insubordination and failure to comprehend when to stop being... well... (censored). (FYI, if you are being disrespectful, breaking rules or anything that otherwise violates the 'pledge oath', I am under NO obligation to give you any warning and issue a punishment fitting the transgression. Just for future reference. :) ) Even a new player advised you to 'drop it.' Souichiro, known for his persistence on matters, told you to let it go, also. You, however, refuse. That is why you were silenced. Not because of 'a disagreement', or me not wanting to answer your question. Of course, however, you are the victim. And it falls to you to try to victimize yourself as much as possible to assume innocence. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. You progressively broke rule after rule thereafter. You are lucky to just have gotten away with 60 minutes of silence, if you ask me.

Whether you like me or not, Futch, I really don't care. But I won't take crap from people like you-- or anyone else for that matter, after all the years of effort, work and tolerance I've had to put in this MUD to be where I am now and have accomplished all that I have in it. You disrespect me-- in any sense, shape or form, and it doesn't matter who you are, it will be unlikely to get away with it. If you think it is my trying to silence a 'dispute', then... Hey! Perspective! Again, I don't care.

P.S.

Accusations of me utilizing a mortal character and cheating isn't exactly smiled upon. Especially when you fail to provide any proof of this. Be careful what you type and accuse our already limited staff of. It may very well be the last thing you do before you find yourself on a permanent vacation from BIYG. Furthermore, executing punishment at MY discretion isn't abuse of power. It is a part of what I can and SHOULD do. Whether you like it or not, right or wrong, if an Immortal of our staff tells you to stop... ANYTHING... you do it. If you happen to have a problem with that. You don't pursue a conflict. You take it personally to Zeno. Until then? Lips zipped. Rules followed. And you get out of it unscathed! Simple as that.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 9:42 am 
Fellow player

Your glibness is astonishing. I asked you to simply tell me what I was wrong about and you couldn't even do that.
I'm not exactly accusing you. I don't care if you did use a void trigger. I may not have proof, but what I did see was your mortal going into the void and half a second later coming out, without responding to me, twice in a row. That's enough for me.

If you wanted me to shut up, you should have said so. You never told me to stop before you silenced me. Why would I not view any orders to 'stop' thereafter from you as superficial? A few of my comments had nothing to do with our 'discussion' and weren't aimed at you, and yet I suspect you thought they were. I was surprised you still hated me after a couple years since I stopped playing, something I suspected yet never confirmed, because, believe it or not, it seems I practiced a little bit of etiquette. A surprise, I know. I was further surprised when you admitted your dislike for me. Oh well.

I don't recall much of what you said, but you said something about me thinking I know everything. Well, right back at you.
You think I'm trying to play strongly the victim. Heh. Yeah, right. Do you think I was trying to piss you off? I wasn't. I'll admit I was really annoyed when you basically said "you're wrong" but refused to tell me what I was wrong about. My advice - to not bother reporting a typo on the forums unless it is important, and in that case, use a different channel - hasn't changed. I probably tried too many ways to ask you, and the reason I never stopped chatting to people on the chat channel is probably because you exert excessive force and think you're some kind of authority that can't be 'disrespected.' Typical. I've been known to continue on in the despite feeling fearful, intimidated, and uncertain.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 12:46 pm 
Fellow player

If you have a problem with how I handled myself, then please, feel free to contact Zeno and bring all your concerns to him. He will respond at his most convenient time possible. Thanks!

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 12:48 pm 
Fellow player

Haha, yeah right. Again, with this drivel. I must have a sixth sense, because I came back right after you posted.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 3:20 pm 
Neo adventurer

Good to know that I am known for something 8) 8)

On a side note, Futcher bro, you were being overly confrontational over a unimportant subject. I just remember thinking, "just let if go." This whole thing started over FIXING TYPOS! Seriously? Why throw a fit over that? How does that help anyone?

I just don't get the big deal. But that is just me.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2013, 3:30 pm 
Fellow player

That's the same thing Alexander said. Yeah man you wouldn't know what it's really about.