Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 4:58 pm 
Fellow player

Kagomaru wrote:
Derius,not meaning to be impolite or anything but you're out of line...

Boy, I'm glad that it wasn't just me who felt that way. :lol:
I don't even play the game, but it seemed to me that this discussion was about something in-game having to do with in-game rules and Derius is all "you can't moderate that way".. :?:

Teacher: Smaug Institute - tcdbbs.zapto.org:4218

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:24 pm 
Fellow player

Derius, do not think for a minute that my enforcement STOPS at the forums. Because if you think that, you are wrong. I enforce in here as much as I enforce on the MUD. Even more if I see activity being posted in here that would not be tolerated on the MUD at any given time. I corrected Kagomaru, and I corrected Hakuri. Why? Because it DID infact happen in a MUD that _I_ enforce in.

Also, don't think for a minute that your ignorance to the rules in here will be overlooked, because, again, you are wrong. I will, as long as I remain an enforcer, enforce rules in ALL aspects, in ALL forms, whenever and where ever possible.

If I were to, by chance, visit a clan's website, and see rules being broken there? Be 100% sure that I _WILL_ take action against this. The Rules of the MUD extend where ever the MUD (or its content) is located. This is not limited to forums, clan websites, and so on.

Don't judge me for accordingly taking action against something I deemed to be incorrectly done in the MUD, for it is not even a matter of discussion. (This is also a rule in the MUD, which of course, applies here too.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:30 pm 
Fellow player

I shouldn't have even started this. Maybe you should just close(lock) this thread?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:36 pm 
Fellow player

Good idea...less useless rattle that way...What's done is done,and let's leave it at that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 31st, 2007, 6:43 pm 
Fellow player

The topic won't be locked. The situation was dealt with. Derius just takes extreme pleasure in blowing things out of proportion with stupid comments.

In conclusion;

The whole concept of player killing a player to teach them a lesson is invalid.

If you want to PK someone, do it, but do not say it was to "help them".

If you want to "teach them", we have helpfiles upon helpfiles explaining about shards, their effects, lethal and its effects. If players choose not to learn this in the introduction (which ... well... you have no other choice, unless you skip it, or ignore it), then it is on them.

As an enforcer, I have every bit of a right to monitor and correct, (and discipline if necessary) anything and anyone that is deemed to be incorrect(ly) done/said/ect.

Might I add...

This is for you, Derius, I suggest you form some sort of understanding, because "not giving a shit about admins" can easily get you in trouble, and WILL backfire. Not that I care what you personally think about me, no no, don't misunderstand. When it comes to personal thoughts, I could give a rat's @$$. However, as an admin, that I, Alexander, am, you SHOULD give a shit. Why? Because I am the same admin that can take immediate action against you, were I ever be given a reason. And like Conner said, such comments would only make you one of the "targets" for such a thing.

Like stated before, this really isn't a topic to debate on, Derius, so I suggest it stops here. An immortal's actions, when called, are always final. No ifs, no buts, no nothing. Learn this. Understand this. And as long as you play on this MUD, live by it. Because, were you ever to be ignorant about it..? I can act against this. To any degree _I_ deem needed, by the way. So let's all be fair here, Hm? And let it end here.