Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Score sheet editing
PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 7:19 pm 
Immortal

We are looking into altering the score sheet to an extent. So if you could edit one thing about it what would it be?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2005, 7:30 pm 
Fellow player

Hmm... First of all, I think it should show what you're affected by. And it would be cool if it showed how long you've went without dying or something like that. I have more ideas, but I'll post em later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 10:56 am 
Immortal

Split it into two commands - Attributes on one sheet - Level, exp, Str, Dex, weight carried, cash carried, etc., basically anything to do with a number - and the second could show your IC character info - your name, title, class, class rank, position, affects, HP, Jakai/chi, stamina, shards, tired/hungry/thirsty, etc.

Maybe the numbers sheet could be 'score' and the IC sheet could be 'attributes' or something like that.

As it is the current character sheet is kinda long (lines wise) and while telnet is lame, I'd expect newbs to be using it at least to start, and if you don't know how to set your pager, the scroll gets annoying fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 3:43 pm 
Immortal

Here is an possible alternative to the alignment of the current scoresheet that I worked up based on some other muds I've played. Its color scheme hasn't been decided yet this is just for how it appears. The <> is just to say what it is and wouldn't appear in the actual sheet. The last line holds info on thirst, hunger, age and mentalstate. Reinc Count is the total number of player deaths and mob deaths added together.