Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Remorts
PostPosted: October 31st, 2009, 12:48 pm 
Fellow player

Ok, from what I am understanding, I can't gain anymore equipment, I can no longer get arena tokens, I can't use any of the kasai gear, I pretty much can't use anything good because I remorted. Can we not change that back, until the new "remort only" equipment is implemented? That way the characters who have remorted can still get and use other equipment until then?

Also, I think the skills kidou, bakudou, hadou should be for all classes, if you want to keep the rest of the kidou spells as human only. That way those of us who have mastered them as human and changed to another class, can still quick chant, but only have a 50% success rate.

I was also thinking that there should be a new wish, that would allow a player to be able to use Chi and Jakai. And also, a wish to remove the 50% skill reduction from changing classes. That way, neither of the features are free, but still obtainable. That way it gives you a 2 jewel wish that lets you use all the skills with out the 50% reduction.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Teepo

Post subject: Re: Remorts
PostPosted: October 31st, 2009, 2:47 pm 
MUD Owner

Alex will have to comment on his remort restrictions. Otherwise wait until we get more builders and more high level areas.

As for kidou etc being for all races, read the Bleach FAQ.

Gaining extra Chi/Jakai is planned, probably not as a wish but maybe job rewards.

Removing the 50% reduction will never happen, that was put in to balance and give incentive to be a certain race even after changing races.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2009, 3:59 pm 
Fellow player

I think you misunderstood what I was talking about when I said Chi and Jakai. I ment that the wish would allow a Human who uses Chi, to wish to be a Hanyou which Uses Jakai, and still be able to use their Human spells which require Chi. *heal regen cure poison ect*

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 3:29 pm 
Fellow player

Teepo wrote:
Ok, from what I am understanding, I can't gain anymore equipment, I can no longer get arena tokens, I can't use any of the kasai gear, I pretty much can't use anything good because I remorted. Can we not change that back, until the new "remort only" equipment is implemented? That way the characters who have remorted can still get and use other equipment until then?

Also, I think the skills kidou, bakudou, hadou should be for all classes, if you want to keep the rest of the kidou spells as human only. That way those of us who have mastered them as human and changed to another class, can still quick chant, but only have a 50% success rate.

I was also thinking that there should be a new wish, that would allow a player to be able to use Chi and Jakai. And also, a wish to remove the 50% skill reduction from changing classes. That way, neither of the features are free, but still obtainable. That way it gives you a 2 jewel wish that lets you use all the skills with out the 50% reduction.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Teepo

As I responded on Dekotis' post, I will say the same here.

I will be happy to inform you that the Panther Arena will be seeing some changes that will once again welcome remorted players into participating in it (although according to Dekotis it already is like so, in some sense). But I won't stop there. I have every intention of lifting the remort penalties on all equipment soon, and infact have intentions of creating remort-only equipment which will be acquired through great effort.

I understand that it is not fair to "punish" those who go through the great lengths of remorting their character, however, remort penalties were created due to people using non-approved methods of reaching level 100 to accomplish said feat. Consider remort penalties a temporary (but long) slap on the wrist to some. However, once again, these WILL be removed as I edit areas one by one. Expect the changes and look forward to them.