Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PV Bug
PostPosted: November 1st, 2009, 12:53 am 
Fellow player

I regretfully inform you that, remorts can still gain tokens from the arena. I went there to gain exp from Saru and the Gladiator, and when I killed the gladiator it said that I couldn't get tokens from him anymore. But, his corpse was laying on the ground, and I looked inside it and there was a token. So they are still loading in the corpses.

ALTHOUGH. I am completly and utterly against removing the ability to gain and or use anything in this game because of the progress you have made. I.E. "you can't use this equipment cuz you've remorted, so basicly if you've remorted and wish to change races, or get AFK killed and lose your equipment, your screwed. Sit around and twiddle your thumbs or DONT PLAY" Yeah, thats my basic understanding of this whole anti- remort bs, thats going on. BUT, Hey, I did my civic duty.

Dekotis.

Post subject: Re: PV Bug
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 3:24 pm 
Fellow player

I appreciate you taking the time, and having the honesty within to report this issue. However, I have some information that may please you, as well as some others;

Remort penalties in the PV arena will be removed, as the PV arena will be remodelled slightly to grant challenges for ALL character levels, as opposed to just those 1 through 100 and not remorts. I am still thinking up ideas for this area (seeing as I have a lot to do and change) but the one fact will remain that penalties WILL infact be no more once this area is editted.