Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sawakami Region
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 8:44 am 
Fellow player

Ok, I have been trying to complete this area for a while now. I think the Stone Shards should be made to drop alot easier. For anyone other then just a few of the muds select few, these fights would be pretty hard. I think the mobs that drop the shards, should be set to do an inventory check, and then only drop the shard if the person doesn't have it in there inventory. With anyone else, these fights arn't easy, and I have killed all of them atleast 8 times each and I'm still missing 1 shard key. I know who drops it and Im camping him, and as I type this, I have killed him 3 times, still nothing..

BTW, while exploring and killing everything I found 4 mobs with 4 shards in them and over 30 shards in this area, which tells me NO ONE COMES HERE! Lets make this area alittle more popular with a reason to show up?

I really do give Alex props on his building, The quests are easy to figure out in a WoW kind of way. (not my style but still good) The only grip I have is the camping..I'm not a patient man, and camping seems like a waste of time. Idk, this just reminds me too much of wow, it's like, "Hey guys look this is the 24th bear I have killed that doesn't have a heart..I wonder how they were walking around..."

Tell me what you think.

Dekotis

Post subject: Re: Sawakami Region
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009, 3:18 pm 
Fellow player

You are absolutely right.

As soon as I get around editting this area, it will be made so that stone shards drop more often (if not 100%), as well as allowing one of the multiple equipment items the bosses drop at least yield one per kill.

Post subject: Re: Sawakami Region
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2010, 12:46 pm 
Fellow player

And I just wanted to comment on something (now that I am reading back on all feedback):

"Hey guys look this is the 24th bear I have killed that doesn't have a heart..I wonder how they were walking around..."

ALL MMORPGs tend to be like this. Not just WoW. I know from experience. It's something you'll have to adapt to.