Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A few thoughts..
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 9:42 pm 
Fellow player

I was thinking why not remove the 1 remort cap, Since theres no more ways to abuse the bugs, to level really quickly, I was thinking it would be ok, also, I was thinking of allowing people to "Abandon" apartments to allow them to purchase new ones..In case there apartment gets comprimised then there is no reason to keep it.

idk, just a few thoughts, lemme know something...

Post subject: Re: A few thoughts..
PostPosted: November 8th, 2009, 9:49 pm 
MUD Owner

The remort cap will not be removed until we have more endgame content, which comes when we have more builders.

I'll consider the apartment thing, but how will you move all that eq?

PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 8:00 pm 
Fellow player

get paks and put them into your inv. pick up the itmes put them in the bags and walk around with them. But yes I know ther is a but lol, if you put your apt up for sale will you your self be able to buy another one, and what about the keypads. And also the fact ther epeople will most likely lose alot of gear while trying ot work the kinks out of it, because i thought the apt's were codded with your character and thats what keeps people from being able to share apartments, because if they log out and the other character logs in the gear is gone.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 9:20 pm 
Fellow player

Transfering Eq would be up to the person, In my case, Trey/Juan has looted my apartment to nothing, so I have nothing to move. So I abandon my apartment which has been robbed blind, and go find another apartment that no1 knows is mine.

Yes, I think they are binded, but when you "sell" or "abandon" it, it will wipe that slate clean, like you have never even purchased an apartment. Then you go buy another thats open. If you need to move that much equipment, simply keep the stuff that is important, Just like in the real world, when poeple move they leave the junk they don't want behind, When I moved into my college dorms, I can't even begin to tell you the shit the previous people left. So, Go, kill Shadow Bandits til you got 15 packs and fill them up, or go to the many locations around the mud that sells packs and fill them up. It would be quite simple.

I can kind of understand the remort restriction, but even if you don't have end game stuff, cuz of lack of builders, those who work their asses off and get to level 100, which isn't an easy task, and Have 150 shards to spare, and have 1250 JP to through away, all a pretty hefty price, will be ready for the new end game stuff when it does show up.

I highly doubt that anyone will remort more then 2-3 times before more endgame stuff comes up, I would think that with the current rate of leveling It will probably take me a good 2 months of just killing in kasai to hit 100...then I have to grind jobs, another few months, and then get enough shards to make a jewel, a 3-6 weeks there. And then I start all over again..like I said not an easy task to begin with, I don't see anyone being able to remort every other month..least not with out the exp gaining essense we all used to love.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2009, 10:51 pm 
Fellow player

would help if there were any other apartments available. Also I didnt Jack you're apartment that was all John when he played Juan. You should be good now though Juan n Trey are long gone from you're apt as you prolly already seen