Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: More On Apartments
PostPosted: February 6th, 2010, 9:04 pm 
Fellow player

Dekotis wrote:
You didnt think that idea through, imagine it reversed. Say I told you I wanted to buy your shards, but we had to do it some where safe, and we decided to go to my apartment. we get in you give me your shards, then I kill you and your corpse is locked in my apartment. so there fore it will decay in my apartment, you have no way back in and you lose everything, because you couldnt door bash your way out.

well if i was smart then i would tell you to meet me in my apartment

PostPosted: February 6th, 2010, 10:48 pm 
Fellow player

paladine wrote:
Dekotis wrote:
You didnt think that idea through, imagine it reversed. Say I told you I wanted to buy your shards, but we had to do it some where safe, and we decided to go to my apartment. we get in you give me your shards, then I kill you and your corpse is locked in my apartment. so there fore it will decay in my apartment, you have no way back in and you lose everything, because you couldnt door bash your way out.

That's a big "if".

:D

PostPosted: February 7th, 2010, 5:10 pm 
Fellow player

Character name: Futch
I guess because some people are stupid we all have to be stupid? haha

PostPosted: February 7th, 2010, 5:21 pm 
Fellow player

Alexander wrote:
paladine wrote:
Dekotis wrote:

That's a big "if".

:D

i r so smrt i mean smart see i kno.0w how to count to purple

PostPosted: February 9th, 2010, 12:28 pm 
Fellow player

I wouldn't of sat there gashing you if you didn't try and lock me in there with you. If you woulda have just opened the door you could have fled drawn me out maybe died but probably lose less than you did. thinking that you would just lock me within forever was a mistake on your part as well as leaving your apt open while i came in the room.

PostPosted: February 9th, 2010, 3:15 pm 
Fellow player

Rocky wrote:
I wouldn't of sat there gashing you if you didn't try and lock me in there with you. If you woulda have just opened the door you could have fled drawn me out maybe died but probably lose less than you did. thinking that you would just lock me within forever was a mistake on your part as well as leaving your apt open while i came in the room.

for one i just walked into the room and you came in and if i would have fled the room then you would have still taken all of my items in the room then came killed me and took more so dont give me the "you would probably lose less." BS you know what you did was BS just as well as everyone else knows it

PostPosted: February 12th, 2010, 9:05 am 
Fellow player

thats why we have skills to detect the presence of people we dont want around us, detecthidden, track, just to name the simple ones, seeing as how im not hummy I dont get the reiatsu one lol. In my opinion, if I was going ot let somone in my appy, I have them follow me so I can do it fast and if they dont enter when I do, I lock my door and start checking to see if they are trying to make me lose my shit, but thats just me.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2010, 6:23 pm 
Fellow player

vixendemon wrote:
Well Consider into this suggestion, And for lack of a better example I'll use myself, that some people may lose their Connection and be unable to connect for months at a time.

I have the worst luck with ISPs. I always end up losing my internet for god knows how long,

Ibar wrote:
it could just be my opinion but...isn't there a large difference between months and years?

not necessarily... i had to quit playing the MUD for 3 years because my parents sent me to a childeren's home where use of internet was not permitted for anything other than schoolwork, yet i started playing again when i got out of the childeren's home... if you went by the idea of losing your apartment after 90 days of inactivity, then i would have lost nearly all the stuff i had in my apartment (if i had one... stupid things are never available >.<)