Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Reiatsu Skill Idea: Spiritual Shield
PostPosted: January 18th, 2010, 5:12 pm 
Fellow player

Since I'm getting a bit bored without anything to do with my reiatsu other than punch or go fast, I've decided that I'm going to make a steady stream of recommendations for things that everyone should be able to do with it. It is a bit boring seeing humans get all of the good stuff, after all. Plus, it would give a larger amount of the player base a reason to test Reiatsu for you.

Anyway, I've been thinking to myself recently that it is slightly odd that theere is currently no good way to defend against Reiatsu attacks. I personally find it a bit odd that a person with a third of my Reiatsu could take me out with a couple hits of Kidou (although my being a very squishy kitty might have something to do with it). Since fluctuating effectiveness based on differences in Reiatsu hasn't been implemented for PVP yet, I figured that it might be a good idea to give people some decent defense against Kidou users (and other Reiatsu users when the rest of us get better attacks). Hence, Spiritual Shield.

There are a number of ways you could implement this. You could make it a one shot shield with a time limit. You could make it drain from your reserve while it is active. Heck, it could drain the base, even, to stop people from just injecting more while it's in use. How well it does would of course be based on your current Reiatsu (unless you have other ideas). I would of course recomend the Reiatsu amount needed to learn the skill be around 30,000 or so (I am very much kidding with this).

Anyway, that's my idea. I'm probably going to continue making them until I can get Kidou without a race change (or sometime after I think of a good arguement for Spiritual Sankon Tetsusou). Anyway, I'm done for now.

Post subject: Re: Reiatsu Skill Idea: Spiritual Shield
PostPosted: January 18th, 2010, 10:00 pm 
Fellow player

kinda like the girl from bleach, with the fairy's?
isint hers mostly used as a shield or what ever