Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Abillity sugestions
PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 3:50 am 
Fellow player

okay.. seeing aquan's post gave me ideas for the spiritual abillitys concerning all races

now from what i gather after all of them are implemented there will be 5-6 races

Hollows
Vizards
Humans
Hanou
Youkai
bounts (cant remember if the imms are going to implement them or not)

Youkai's
now as its set up now youkai have the most benefits to ability and strength wise they have best eq also
i don't think youkais or hanous should be able to use spirit energy since they only use shunpo and maybe one or two others now abilities that would make up for that would be super speed which would be equel to shunpo and would use jakai instead of SE and as for a shielding ability you can have them use demonic barrier and where humans emit spirit energy they can emit miasma which has a chance of poisoning opponents that they are fighting (you could build that up the same way you build up SE but by fighting certain youkai instead of hollows)

Hanou's
they could have
super speed which would be like shunpo but cant move as many spaces
Defensive ability which would give them added agility and reduce the damage taken to them

humans
they are doing pretty good on the SE
spirit shield
Im working on getting the offical chant to more of the kidou spells
they should also have a sub-class called spirit which would allow you to become a full shinigami instead of just a subsitute and when they die they go back to soul society and they also lose some of there spirit energy base

vizards
mask:they should have a ability that lets them pull the mask over there face and it would give added strength extra hit points and more hits during battle and the more percentage you have the skill completed the longer it would last and from 1% to say 50% it only comes out when your close to death and you would be able to set mask form descript

inner hollow form: this would allow the user to set a form descript like the demons have but in order to use it your spirit energy must be like 25,000 or more and must have mask at 100% and you would be able to controle it until you where 100%
it could give you enhanced strength more attacks speed and agility

hollows
Cero a energy blast that sends a blast of concentrated energy tword there opponent
Bala hollow bullet be weaker then cero but you can use it in faster repitition
Hierro would be a shield like ability
Negación this would allow in group battle the stronger hollows to protect the weaker ones
Sonído would be equel to shunpo
Gonzui would allow them to devour souls to increase there ower for short period of time
Pesquisa would be like track but it would track spirits and could detect the strength of someone spirit energy

these are some ideas and i know they are far from being implemented

i think i might have posted something like this before but cant remember right now

Post subject: Re: Abillity sugestions
PostPosted: January 20th, 2010, 11:09 am 
MUD Owner

Shinigami/Hollow/etc will not be a race. They will be a class. Meaning races will not be specific spiritual abilities. Classes will.

Post subject: Re: Abillity sugestions
PostPosted: January 26th, 2010, 10:15 am 
Neo adventurer

You wanna take my Reiatsu from me? The Reiatsu I spent a good three months stalking that damned little girl, feeling like a pedophile and a Necrophile to get? I'm not giving up my Kidou.

Ceres. Daughter Tested - Mother Approved.

HEY HEY KIDS! IT'S CERES!