Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bleach ideas?
PostPosted: August 25th, 2006, 9:02 pm 
MUD Owner

There is plenty of Bleach content to be put in, but not at this time.

So I'm looking for ideas for what I can install (from Bleach) that everyone can use (all races etc). Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2006, 5:56 pm 
Fellow player

There is alot of things in my opinion that all races can use in regards to Bleach. One which is already in, Chants. However, with Hanyous and Youkais, there is a chance of the messing up the chant by not speaking it properly and such, and then maybe backfire at the chanter. Of course, Hanyous would have a lesser chance of getting it right than Youkais, but that's just my opinion.

Then there would be Soul Slayers. Not sure if I got this right, but that Sandle Hat guy, or whatever his name was had his, and he was no longer a Shinigami. Again, not entirely sure, but lesser Soul Slayers would go along nicely with some Hanyous and Youkais. This also applies to Shinkai and Bankai.

Then, there would be Hollow transformations. I would love to see this added in, especially Hollows like Menos Grande. Not sure how this would come about, but turning into a Hollow should be enabled to all races.

And uh... I'm dry atm, but I'll post more as I get more ideas flowing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2006, 11:33 am 
Voyager

Well, it's not so much the chanting that's the problem with Hanyou and Youkai (by the way, that's the plural form too. There is no plural in japanese, so you don't add any s's to the end =D). In my opinion, it's the fact that they don't really have the right spiritual... ability/force/type. Youkai are the "Demons", and thus have a demonic, rather than spiritual, aura. While a human use their spiritual aura for it. Most of the Shinigami were human (in fact, all except the Anthropomorphic wolf one), so I'd just assume that it's much easier for them to use the Shinigami abilities. After all, you can skip the chanting after you know Kidou well enough (which is different from knowing the chants).

Soul Slayers I believe should be open to anyone with human blood in 'em. So, the Hanyou can have their own, but wouldn't be quite as good as a human's. Especially if they're not a Shinigami themselves.

I do like the idea of being able to become Hollow/part-hollow, like Ichigo had.

My two cents on those ideas.

I can't really think of my own ideas, really. The most I can come up with is being able to acquire/purchase those soldier pill things (that's what they were called, right? What Kon is) and put them in puppets as an ally, being able to order them around -- much like a pet. And possibly random hollows appearing in areas, where only people with special senses (like Youkai, or with some spell for Humans) can see, and then being able to destroy for a high chance of a jewel shard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2006, 3:04 pm 
Immortal

MANGA SPOILERS IN THIS POST BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say that Zanpakouto(Soul Slayers) should be human blood only yet I know that there are ways for non humans excluding Komamura(fox head). These are simply things you anime only bleach fans haven't gotten to see yet. When it comes to Kidou there is an alternate equivalent for this non human group that could be added into the mud if Zeno so chose to. The abilities known so far of this other group are Cero: A powerful beam of energy, Sonido: Faster than the eye movement similar to Shunpo, Pesquisa: tracking ability equivalent to Kakushitsuijaku, Hierro: Iron skin aka hard to hurt, Bala: Hardens spirit pressure to be used as a projectile. Those are the hollowish equivalents to Kidou that have been shown so far in the manga.

END OF MANGA SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 8th, 2006, 12:39 pm 
Immortal

I believe that a good way for us to set things up is that there will be some Hadou/Kidou/etc spells that can be learned while not having the powers of a Shinigami. This will match up with the show inpaticular with the Shiba Clan who we constantly see using them even when they obviously aren't Shinigami. There should however be some spells that are kept to Shinigami only.

When it comes to Shinigami vs Spirit vs Hollow I feel that everyone reguardless of race should start out as a normal Spirit and then after a certain event(I'm not spoiling anything for you who haven't seen it yet) you will be forced to become a Hollow unless you've obtained a new body or entered Soul Society by then. Only normal spirits in my mind should be able to become a Shinigami but you don't have to. There should be methods for Shinigami, Spirits and Hollows to obtain new bodies so they can exist in the real world. Many Shinigami, Hollow and Spiritual powers should not translate over to be used while in your body. But some things should transfer over but in a weaker state.

There should be ways to leave and enter your body when you wish to, turning your body into a 'pet' of sorts.

So yeah all races should be able to become Shinigami or Hollow. NOT BOTH! For more info on that read the manga.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2006, 6:39 pm 
Voyager

Well maybe you could throw in the Quincy clan, they are demon "Hollow" Hunters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2006, 6:46 pm 
MUD Owner

Yeah Quincy will be in. Everything will take some time to plan though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 12:26 pm 
Voyager

hey zeno i had an epiphany this morning on how you can make the binding art spells

my idea is that you take the spell seal skill and modify it since that is very close to the skill already I wouldnt think that it would be that difficult but i might be mistaken

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 4:14 pm 
MUD Owner

I already know how to code in kidou spells, or pretty much anything.

The problem is balance. A lvl 1 kidou spell that would bind a person, making them unable to move is far too powerful for the a lvl 1 spell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 1:55 am 
Fellow player

Kidou could be part of the the bleach class skills, but you have to be cleveled past things other than Kidou like a certain SA, an accual shimgami, and have managed to create a Zanpocto. There might be a way to train focusing your SP with would be a skill and need to be at a certain level before you can learn kidou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 7:18 am 
MUD Owner

Yes, kidou will be taught in Soul Society in the academy.