Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Splitting the loot
PostPosted: September 15th, 2010, 6:55 pm 
Fellow player

I was talking earlier with a fellow player, and we were talking about ways to split loot i know ther eare some die i nthe game but what about a ooc roll die command would show everyone on the number sided die you rolled and the number you got from the roll, it would even help in roleplaying as if you wanted to use a really kool attack and wanted to see weather or not you hit roll the die if you get a higher number than the otper persone you hit if not you ither graze or miss. but addking somthing like this would not only hlep with splitting hte loot but also in roleplay and also letting people know who would be good grouping partners and everyone being able to know who the cheaters are.

Post subject: Re: Splitting the loot
PostPosted: September 15th, 2010, 8:47 pm 
Fellow player

Sabaku wrote:
I was talking earlier with a fellow player, and we were talking about ways to split loot i know ther eare some die i nthe game but what about a ooc roll die command would show everyone on the number sided die you rolled and the number you got from the roll, it would even help in roleplaying as if you wanted to use a really kool attack and wanted to see weather or not you hit roll the die if you get a higher number than the otper persone you hit if not you ither graze or miss. but addking somthing like this would not only hlep with splitting hte loot but also in roleplay and also letting people know who would be good grouping partners and everyone being able to know who the cheaters are.

The most an "OOC die" would be used for is for RP purposes. In-game die are sufficient enough to generate random numbers to determine loot. If that is how you players want to go about it. Our RP system, however, has no need for die systems like this. (Refer to RP Rule #5.)

Post subject: Re: Splitting the loot
PostPosted: September 25th, 2010, 12:17 am 
Fellow player

well alrighty then.