Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Spell Seal
PostPosted: July 28th, 2012, 3:52 pm 
Neo adventurer

Ok, I was thinking there needs to be an ability that will let you break spell seal granted, an Out of Combat ability that can be used to shatter it. I just got spell sealed for: Affected: ( 2573) spell seal

Do you realize how long that it? I was thinking, that either drasticly reduce the duration of spell seal to like 300-400 or give us a way to get rid of it, "Out side of Combat"

Post subject: Re: Spell Seal
PostPosted: July 31st, 2012, 6:13 pm 
Neo adventurer

Ok,

Put in a bounty System, where players can post bounties on other players for yen or even shards. Would spice things up. Bounties placed on players would force them lethal only to other players who are above level 60 and have typed the command Bounty Accept.

Example I got to the bounty officer and type the command Bounty PlayerA 1,000,000 yen. That would place a bounty on PlayerA and would take 1,000,000 Yen from me to do so. PlayerA is now lethal to anyone who Accepts the bounty. Also, the player who inacts the bounty can not accept the bounty or can any other character accept the bounty from the same IP Address. To prevent players from loging on alts, placeing bounties and then claiming them themselves. PlayerA can either Ignore said bounty, or from anywhere in the MUD type Bounty Payoff. and pay the price of the bounty placed on them to be free of it, thier bounty can nolonger be claimed and they are back to non-lethal if they were non-lethal before the bounty was placed. If PlayerC accpets the bounty and kills said player, he would be awarded the Bounty cost, rather it be shards, or Yen or a combination of both.

A limit can be placed, based on level, like a bounty can't be placed on players below level 60 or something like that, to prevent people from putting bounties on newbs. I don't know I think it sounds fun.

Also remove the remort cap, and up stat cap to 9999 plz. :) that would be awesome

More Ideas on the way. And I really like Teepos Idea of the whole beinging area shard being made a perminate attachment to players via qbit to allow them to transcend between modern and fuedal.