Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Elemental powers
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2013, 10:45 am 
Voyager

Character name: Secoiya
I was thinking maybe a new elemental power that would sort of prevent flees, to a degree. Like an ability for each type to create a wall of their respective element, now there would be average of 30 percent chance to break through these walls but doing so would take damage. If an element type is weak to the certain elemental wall then it would have reduced chance to break through and take considerably more damage, while one that is strong against the wall type would have a 60 percent chance to break through and do little to no damage when going through.

Thanks,

Sec

Post subject: Re: Elemental powers
PostPosted: May 11th, 2013, 10:15 am 
Neo adventurer

Character name: Jodeas
I think that this would eb a great idea. As of presently, our elements only have a small effect on some monsters, when they even have elemental attacks built in.

Post subject: Re: Elemental powers
PostPosted: May 11th, 2013, 11:16 am 
Fellow player

Secoiya wrote:
I was thinking maybe a new elemental power that would sort of prevent flees, to a degree. Like an ability for each type to create a wall of their respective element, now there would be average of 30 percent chance to break through these walls but doing so would take damage. If an element type is weak to the certain elemental wall then it would have reduced chance to break through and take considerably more damage, while one that is strong against the wall type would have a 60 percent chance to break through and do little to no damage when going through.

Thanks,

Sec

We already have an ability that prevents fleeing, to a degree. It is called "grapple", and it is a part of the Slayer Class. We will have more elemental skills in the future, but I can't say they will be anything like this (what you describe).