Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 27th, 2006, 9:58 pm 
MUD Owner

Do you have any specific questions? That would be easier to answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 27th, 2006, 10:28 pm 
Voyager

Yes, What kind of new Demon arts will you have, just the offensive or the binding spells aswell as a main question.
-The second question is can you pick the affect of your sakia and your bankia? There are some fully offensive like ichigo or some that boost their powers renji.
-A third question is, will the power of the sakia and the bankia increase in power with your supply of chi increases to supply them?
-A fourth question is can you have a mix boost simular to ichigo using bankia to boost his over all powers greatly and then using his sakia's release's power in bankia form.
-A fifth question, will you zanpakuto grow in power as your chi level grows. very imporant aspect.
-A sixed question, I know your tired with me already but.. Will you add in spirt preasure, a force that of those who can not match will drive them into fear or madness and desperation. In Kenpachi's case it showed his force was so strong it made a weaker person's zanpakuto dull. In the captian commander's display his spirt preasure befor sakia form made a strong lieutenant forget how to breath by fear alone just from just being in his presence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 12:43 am 
MUD Owner

We will have every Kidou that exists, as well as our own that we create.

And yes, like I said you can make your own Shikai/Bankai.

It will not use Chi, it will use Reiatsu. It'll depend on the ability.

I do not understand "mix boost".

I do not know about a Soul Slayer growing it power. More abilities yes, but as far as the anime goes I haven't seen anyones Soul Slayer grow in power.

And yes, like I said reiatsu will be in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 1:16 am 
Voyager

ichigo's banki form increases his powers but also he can use his sakai's release attack, hence two boosts.

will reiatsu be what demon arts are based from comparted to the current chi?

Will reiatsu increase combat power as shown by kenpatchi who used only his own reiatsu to beat two captians at the same time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 2:20 am 
MUD Owner

Release attack? No, Ichigo's shikai is simply his full time released sword. His attack is an ability.

Yes, Kidou will change to being based on reiatsu.

And yes, reiatsu will help in combat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 28th, 2006, 12:05 pm 
Voyager

thanks for all of your info I can't wait to see this new class

Post subject: like what alex said
PostPosted: December 31st, 2006, 4:23 am 
Fellow player

like alesander saqid about the poison i think you should be able to wash the poison off so it wont make you weapon break or what ever it does but have a certine time period withen wich you have to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2006, 2:11 pm 
MUD Owner

I don't see what that has to do with classes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2006, 6:58 pm 
Fellow player

If we're able to create our own soul-slayer and name it, will we also be able to create our own description for it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 31st, 2006, 9:04 pm 
MUD Owner

Yep. You'll be able to make the desc on the Soul Slayer, as well as the the desc of the spirit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2007, 4:16 pm 
Fellow player

sorry bout my last posting it was retarted
what a bout a new mob that can teach you shadow skills like that of a ninja or what ever and in feaudal put in like a town cook for the starting are it would be cool saying that most people go there to talk and stuff and it be like a lil restaurant\shope that could sell food and cookin ingreadints like salt and pepper and the cook me like a mob that you could pra your cooking skills with him or her what have you :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 12th, 2007, 4:07 pm 
Voyager

I was reading over some of the class suggestions and hope it's alright to post my own opinions about those suggested...

Samurai: This is pretty much the Knight of the Japanese Feudal Era. I don't really agree with an emphasis on two-handed wielding with them since a katana is traditionally used one-handed. I also thought that there could be a more fundamentally historic variant as the base and more advanced classes that wouldn't require this, but wouldn't be hindered since there's the multi-class capacity.

There could be classes like Ronin, who could instead of being mercenaries be someone more akin to an avenger. By this I mean, the Ronin could draw strength from their desire to avenge the master that was killed during a war. This could be something like a desperation technique activated closer to death... "I cannot fall here... there is something only I can finish."

I was also thinking that there could be a "corrupt" and "holy" variant that would be based on what type of lord the samurai serves. Corrupt would be more malevolent and prefer violence, meaning that they'd gain access to destructive and killing style moves and wouldn't be bothered by using more sinister means. On the other hand, Holy would be more benevolent and while not pacifists would handle things more peacefully, yet fierce in their resolve to rid the world of things like the "corrupt" samurai. This also brings to light the concept that any class that's particularly good or evil could also have an opposite.

Also, I think that an interesting skill for Samurai would be a contest of wills between two, not requiring a drawn blade to determine the outcome of a battle. If one wanted to fight, the winner could have some sort of advantage over the loser through the fear of the stronger will and skill of the opponent.

I think that an Assassin and Ninja class could be seperate. However, this is based on my views of the two. Assassins are typically just extremely skilled hired killers, they don't necessarily have a bound affiliation or honor system at all. They could have access to the more underhanded killing skills and things more mundane in nature. Ninja could be like their mythical persona, which were as supernatural masters of stealth and invisibility as well as other skills. It could have skills like stealth and invisbility, maybe something that could allow them to infilitrate areas like water walking and even passing through walls.

The Berserker class suggested would be awesome, especially so for me since Kuribun would be good to have some of this one. It'd be on the veins of characters like Gattsu and Orsen. I think there's a bunch of skill potential with skills related to Berserk, which could include one that might even let one fight even to a point after dropping below 0 HP? I don't know if it's possible or not...

I'm not sure if this has been quite suggested or not, but I thought a Courtier or Diplomat class could be interesting. It'd be revolving around the idea of someone very proficient with wit and cunning, able to turn the minds of those to their own agenda. They'd not be quite so combat related as they would be more mental obviously.

Also, someone mentioned a fencing style class. How about a "Blade Dancer" class? It could be based around a combination of light weight flashy weaponry and a level of showmanship that distracts and confuses an opponent with an extravagant display.

A Mount based class could be possible... I think so anyway. There could be a combination of mounted skills, some skills that reflect a powerful bound with the mount, and maybe something related to their capacity to ride for strenous amounts of time or simply training with mounts?

Cultist sprung several ideas in my mind. They could get access to various pacts that they've made with their Youkai Masters, which could boost something or provide them with a skill or power that is beyond mere mortals. It could include some determintal effects and other costly drawbacks. Maybe a skill related to insanity a mortal has to be willing to submit themselves to the whims of a powerful Youkai Lord?

On that note, I had an idea based around Princess Mononoke's concept of bestowing a curse as well as a strength. It could be called "Cursed" or "Marked" and would be a Human only class. The skills and powers would revolve around the curse that affects them and gives them power while at the same time eating at their humanity. Perhaps, there would be a difficult quest to learn a skill to master their curse? It'd be kinda cool if you had the potential to fail it and gain a seperate skill that would represent the curse taking control of them and leaving them under its power, eating away at their humanity and leaving a man tettering on the edge of human and demon...?

Hopefully, some of these were interesting suggestions and hopefully no one gets offended by anything I said about their own suggestions. I don't mean to offend, just giving my own input. :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6