Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2005, 7:47 pm 
Fellow player

i like the golem master idea personaly. if u make that i will ditch this char faster than u can say.....(insert desired words here) :wink:

Oh ya and Shiori PWNS! (points to his avatar)

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2005, 7:50 pm 
Fellow player

i agree with zeno i like the mud because its not packed with confusing ....stuff thats what makes it good.... :D and screw all those who dissagree :twisted: :evil: lol

Oh ya and Shiori PWNS! (points to his avatar)

Post subject: My thoughts
PostPosted: May 5th, 2005, 9:06 pm 
Voyager

Here's the list i was think of:
Samuari-there could also be different types of samurai reflecting 'schools', such as one that's quite good with two weapons, etc.
Soldier
Ronin/Mercenary
Bandit!
Priest
Monk
Warrior Monk
Ninja
Courtier
Demon Slayer
Sniper
Plague upon Humanity-for all those demons who might like to kill poor villagers :twisted:
Cosmic Horror-perhaps something dealing with the demons transformed state in which could affect the opponent somehow
Skill based classes-such as blacksmith

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 7th, 2005, 4:00 am 
Fellow player

What about a Fencing class.
So you can damage someone just drawing you sword.
---
Serial Stinging: stabs opponent like 3 or 4 times at lightning speed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 9th, 2005, 2:46 pm 
Voyager

I completely forget this one: cultist for all those human players that worship a youkai. Seems like this could basically create it's own 'clan'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 9th, 2005, 4:45 pm 
MUD Owner

And what skills would Cultist have?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 10th, 2005, 9:38 pm 
Voyager

I was thinking that the cultist wouldn't really get many skills but stuff like 'favors' and the such from his/her demon. I guess there could be skills, like locate your youkai, but the cultist could also just be an evil priest too.

Favors-most likely pending on the demon but stuff like limited(maybe none that can get higher than 30% or so) skills that the demon has. There could be bonuses to the cultist if there in a group with the demon-'inspiration'

Mercenary/Ronin-perhaps you can auction youself to people, that would be awsome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11th, 2005, 2:10 am 
Fellow player

auction yourself? this seems a bit far fetched i believe. try thinkin about the class and its skills ahead of time before posting next time. it would be nice for the imms trying to do this stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2005, 9:15 am 
Voyager

Xero wrote:
auction yourself? this seems a bit far fetched i believe. try thinkin about the class and its skills ahead of time before posting next time. it would be nice for the imms trying to do this stuff.

Well you would be a mercenary/ronin and there really isn't too many skills they could have compared to a samurai or sort except for being able to be hired by others for a price aka auction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 6th, 2005, 10:42 am 
Immortal

Blatantly stealing from Magic: the Gathering's Kamigawa books...

Kanji Mage (Human/Hanyou)-
Via the use of arcane kanji, the Kanji Mage is able to bring about different effects, some as simple as the ability to see in the dark, or increasing physical attribute of the wearer, to spectacular effects such as explosions, mind control, or even raising inanimate objects (sometimes including even the bodies of the dead) to fight for their cause.

Sample skills (in no particular order) -
Scribe Kanji <target (for objects)> or <direction (for doors and floors)> <substance - blood or ink, blood deals damage but creates longer lasting and more powerful kanji)> - Allows the kanji mage to scribe a kanji symbol on an object. This skill enables the kanji mage to empower an object with a number of affects.
Kanji of Sight - Allows the wearer to see in the dark as if the room was lit.
Kanji of Message - Allows the mage to speak through an inanimate object (ventriloquism)
Kanji of Closing - Locks any doorway and makes it impassable. Cannot be used outdoors.
Kanji of Flight - Allows the wearer to hover a few feet up into the air, reducing the effort required to move.
Kanji of the Ape - + Str modifier
Kanji of the Rat - +Dex modifier
Kanji of the Owl - +Wis modifier
Kanji of the Crane - +Int Modifier
Kanji of the Tortoise - +Con modifier
Kanji of the Hare - +Luck Modifier
Kanji of the Nightingale - +Cha modifier
Kanji of Fire - causes object to explode, dealing damage = to cost before defense mods on victim
Kanji of Air - causes a metal object to become electrically charged - next person to touch the object gets shocked
Kanji of Earth - causes the ground in the kanji mage's immediate area to shake and crack violently (casts earthquake)
Kanji of Water - Allows the wearer to breathe underwater
Kanji of Control - Command inanimate weapons to fight for you for a short time (works kinda like throw, only more than once)
Kanji of Spirit - raise the body of a fallen soul to fight for you (creates undead version of animated mob corpse)
Kanji of Entrapment - raises movement costs in room
Kanji of Accuracy - allows wearer to hit target more accurately
Kanji of Poison - used to poison weapons for a short period

Notes: Would require the creation of a new object/room/door flag - no_kanji

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 10:14 pm 
Voyager

Concerning guns: I can see a 'musketeer' or 'rifleman' kindof class using either matchlock (more common) or wheel lock firearms. Skills could include passive ones like being able to attack more often with the firearm to sniping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2005, 1:14 pm 
Fellow player

I think you should put in a merchant class that would allow the player to make some kinda money if they are in need of it

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2005, 1:15 pm 
Fellow player

and it should bring up your con-Wis-and Int by like 1 or 2 each

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 30th, 2005, 11:57 pm 
Fellow player

theres something like a merchant class but its not a class it is just players selling items that they dont need for cash out of there carts or regular inventory but when u say raises con wis and int that just confuses me please elaborate

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 21st, 2005, 8:45 pm 
Fellow player

Well, for starters I think Slayer still needs some work. Since the class is completly anti-youkai, there should be more things in which a Slayer, human or hanyou, would have an edge against a youkai, specificaly. Grapple is a great and wonderful skill which allows the user to prevent ANY target regardless of race NOT flee. While poison weapon, although it destroys your weapon in the long run, is great for it's added affect of poison... on a weapon. Cure Poison is a GREAT spell to counter the effects of a Dokkasou made by a Youkai foe... But even then, these are not true demon hunting skills. Even the Slayer items help contribute against a fight with a powerful demon, this is true. But Slayer has a great potential of being by far, the best class, and it COULD be better. Shapen is good... Throw is nice... Dual Wield is a standard skill for combatants, still nice though... Grapple is sweet. Poison weapon still needs work. .. All these skills are great. But I think I've come up with some good additions to it. PS, fix Poison weapon plz =X

Smoke ball: It's a skill that would act like Dark Missile but it is used by utilizing a item, the smoke ball :x

Another good thing to add would be kunai knives in the Slayer shop. These would be perfect for poisoning and then throwing <once poison weapon is fixed up>

I also personaly think that Sneak and Hide should be removed from the overall list and then added into Slayer class, and future classes also.

Ok, so it wasn't alot... But they are good ideas. Consider them, you know you like em :twisted:

-Alexander Leon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next