Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Few Ideas
PostPosted: June 10th, 2013, 10:56 am 
Neo adventurer

1. Raise the increase rate of SA or give us a new way to do it. It's crazy slow and a painfully annoying process only to find out when you finally get 100% SA you have to follow a ghost for another 60 hours to gain 300 reiatsu.

2. Increase the success rate of Art of Wars, I'Chings were pretty damn good and they work till int or wis hits 300. Then you go to art of wars, it cost 27,000 each and it's got like a 20% success rate, I got 6 int/wis from 6 books. That's insane. It'd be a quick fix.

3. Fighting Deathmaw is nothing but lag, you seriously lag the entire fight. It makes it really hard to fight when you have to heal and stuff. His hits per round or whatever messages those are need to be cut down.

4. Change the hours of bonus hour, for me it's always 2-8 am, I have to stay up all night to catch it. You could also do a community pot thing where people can donate for increased shard rate, double exp, double yen. Increased drop rate.

Post subject: Re: A Few Ideas
PostPosted: June 10th, 2013, 11:27 am 
MUD Owner

1. Yep, per my other thread:

Quote:
The whole "follow ghost" is essentially a temporarily solution until we have more Bleach content. We need Bleach areas to push out real content and as always, we lack builders. Alex will be working on a Bleach area though, so we're not at a dead-end.

2. I think this has to do with Smaug's "pager" feature. Have you tried messing with those settings?

3. Bonus hour will rotate time in the future, definitely.