Bleached InuYasha Galaxy

Forums for the MUD (biyg.org 1801)
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Some suggestions
PostPosted: May 4th, 2014, 7:23 am 
Voyager

Character name: Secoiya
The arena style where players can fight each other without fear of losing equipment/shards is a great idea imo. I'm not sure if you guys have this planned or not but I noticed the winner of arena fight doesn't win any prizes. It would be a good incentive for players to work together against stronger players with prizes special prizes involved.

I was also thinking it would be nice to see an equipment claiming system, so players could have equipment that doesn't leave their character in death. I think something like this would have to cost shards maybe the amount depending on the lvl of the item; lvl 90 item = 90 shards? Maybe limit to 3 items at a time.

Another thing is clan hq customizations should allow for more rooms, npcs, shops, traps/defenses, and some type of portal room.

Thanks for considering

Seccy

Post subject: Re: Some suggestions
PostPosted: May 9th, 2014, 3:23 pm 
Voyager

Character name: Secoiya
Also what about a customizable home area for each player?

Players be able to create a home area and give up to 5 rooms maybe. Each room costing 150 shards each,
and include features to upgrade the rooms which could range from 5 - 100 shards. Or offer quests players can do to upgrade the area, or difficult quests for feudal home areas to have to travel to modern and get parts to take back for high tech security in feudal.

With a high cost for the creation of these it would be rare to see anyone have the max rooms or features.

Seccy