All times are UTC - 5 hours

do you think hanyou need a skill for attacking multiple opponents
yes 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
no 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: when are hanyou gitting a skill to attack multiple opponents
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 3:26 am 
Fellow player

i was just wonder if and or when are hanyou gitting a skill to attack multiple opponents i will be thinking up names for tha attacks if the will be used in the game cause gaining end for a hanyou is a we bit trickey with only being able to attack one mob at a time well ty

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 5:17 am 
Fellow player

If I'm not mistaken this has been discussed and turned down. But I'm likely just making things up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 10:16 am 
Fellow player

There is already a way to begin a fight with multiple mobs at once, but it involves more than one skill. Spell Seal and Hijin is all you need to start a battle. That's what I would do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 1:32 pm 
Fellow player

Why bother if you'll eventually turn human or youkai and gain skills to compensate this loss?Try to work around it...IMO it's logical that hanyous should be unable to gather enough jaki to be able to channel into hitting several opponents (watch the anime...hanyous don't have much jaki)...
Instead of working on such a skill i think a better use of time would be working out the bugs with the present skills such as stats relating to the dmg they make (i know it's in the works,it's just an observation)

Instead of giving hanyous a skill to attack all mobs in a room maybe we could have levels in elemental skills (for the future upgrade of the elemental system)...For instance we could have something like Terra crush for the first level of your chief elemental skills followed by a stronger skill (let's say Fissure ...just a name that came to mind...)that's stronger in dmg or effects and lastly Earthquake (another name to fit the subject) that marks the mastery of the elemental class you have,this last skill could have an attack to affect all mobs in a room.

Of course you can give elements different skills in range,power and effect,thus enhancing the concept of elements further,giving them a more active role in the mud...

For instance wind could have a trip like effect (knocking the opponent off balance)...Ice a freeze (stun) effect,fire a DOT(damage over time...WoW players know what i'm talking about :) ),earth a slow effect or things like that...the possibilities are quite numerous in this regard...Of course it's the builder's call on whether or not to do it,and this is just something i'm making up as i go...but IMO i think it'd be a cool addition to the mud...

My 2 cents on the matter at least...

Kagomaru